Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

I am liked Beautiful missions
you continue this way smile.gif

Good luck for the next missions icon14.gif tounge2.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (The - Hunter @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 00:50)
I am liked Beautiful missions
you continue this way smile.gif

Good luck for the next missions icon14.gif tounge2.gif

Thanks, appreciated it.
You learn better English =]]

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

Played the latest 2 missions. Nice using of those objects, it really bring the atmosphere from Black Ops. I found some spelling mistake in the missions. In the mission Numbers, you really impressed me with those weapons pick up and those objects.

Good job and keep up! icon14.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 01:51)
Played the latest 2 missions. Nice using of those objects, it really bring the atmosphere from Black Ops. I found some spelling mistake in the missions. In the mission Numbers, you really impressed me with those weapons pick up and those objects.

Thanks for the feedback, but can you tell me what's the spelling mistake? You know, I can be more careful next time.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 01:54)

Thanks for the feedback, but can you tell me what's the spelling mistake? You know, I can be more careful next time.

I only remembered in the mission "Numbers". You mispelled "corner" into "connor"

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 01:56)
QUOTE (xGhostx @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 01:54)

I only remembered in the mission "Numbers". You mispelled "corner" into "connor"

Oh that... bored.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:43 AM Edited by xGhostx, 27 June 2012 - 12:01 PM.

New mission released:
Project Nova part I : Download

Intel list updated.

Making this mission is a pain in the ass because it's deep in LC, you'll know if you try, so...
Feedback are appreciated. wink.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

Alright, played it. Nice mission you made there, but there are some things that bugging me. The first one is the wanted level. Another one, sometimes you set the cutscene timer too fast. Some spelling mistake (I can't remember it) but that's not a major problem. And the things I like in the mission, the part of Liberty City that you used. It really fits the situation, snowy biggrin.gif . And those objects, you put it in their perfect locations.

Rating: 7.8/10. Keep this up!

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

Haha, the wanted level...but it in LC and there's no cops there so...
And about the cutscene, it depends on how fast the character talk, depend on the situation,...and other stuff...
Anyway, thanks for playing and rating. icon14.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Review updated, thanks to lee_atsugai:

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 06:58)
Hello everyone. Today I'm going to review a mission pack called Call of Duty: Black Ops by xGhostx . He requested whole Chapter 1 to be reviewed. The topic leading to the mission:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=511773

Here's the review:

Writings: Very Good - There are few writing and grammar mistakes. Nice using on text coloring
Presentation: Excellent - The cutscenes generally have great angles, the use of the 1st person camera, and the perfectly timed and focused cutscene makes the mission more challenging

Operation 40

Length: Very Good - It can be done in 7 minutes. Mason and his team must find and kill Castro in his base. We'll given a minigun to defend Woods and Bowman
Difficulty: Medium - The enemies have medium health and accuracies. A lot of covers are available for you to take down the enemy easily.
Variety: Excellent - There are a lot of different of objects, large variety of weapons, good variety on actors

Vorkuta

Length: Excellent - It can be done in 10 minutes. We'll play as Mason, escaping the Russian Prison with Viktor Reznov
Difficulty: Medium - Same as previous mission, enemies with medium health and accuracies. We'll be given minigun to defend the truck
Variety: Excellent - There are a huge variety of different objects, small amount of vehicles, a lot of different actors and huge variety of weapons used by the enemies

RP

Length: Good - It can be done in 6 minutes. This time, you'll play as Hudson and Weaver, a CIA Agent that came to rescue Mason
Difficulty: Medium - A lot of enemies with medium health and accuracies, a lot of cover are available for you in case your health is low
Variety: Very Good - There are huge variety of objects, a lot of actors with different skins, various weapons used by the enemies, but I see no vehicles in this mission

U.S.D.D

Length: Decent - It can be done in 4 minutes. Mason and Hudson, his new handler, are summoned to the Pentagon by the President.
Difficulty: Easy - The mission only consist on walking around the pentagon, no action involved
Variety: Good - There are only few actors, 1 vehicle, few objects, and low variety of actors

Executive Order

Length: Very Good - It can be done in 8 minutes. Mason and his team were sent to search and destroy the Russians rocket before it can launch. We'll be given a Heat-seeking RPG to destroy the rocket
Difficulty: Hard - Some of the enemies have pretty high accuracies and some of them armed with shotguns. You're a dead man if you don't take cover quickly
Variety: Excellent - Large variety of objects, cars and actors, the enemies used various gun from their arsenals

Scoped

Length: Very Good - It can be done in 9 minutes. It shows the flashback of Woods and his captain, Parker. They make their way out from an enemy territory using stealth
Difficulty: Medium - Some of the enemies have high accuracies. But, most of them are in far distance.
Variety: Very Good - Large amount of objects, actors and weapons that used in this mission. There's only one vehicle in this mission

S.O.G

Length: Good - It can be done in 6 minutes. Mason, Hudson and Woods must defend Khe Sanh from the enemies
Difficulty: Very Hard - The enemies have medium health and some of them have high accuracies. There are a lot of enemies and destroyable covers
Variety: Very Good - There are medium variety on actors, destroyable covers, huge variety of weapons and small amount of vehicles are seen in this mission

Extraction Point

Length: Very Good - It can be done in 7 minutes. This mission is about Woods flashback, when he and Parker are going to escape the area
Difficulty: Medium - The enemies have medium health and accuracies. There are a lot of covers available for you in case your health is low
Variety: Very Good - A lot of different objects, actors, vehicles and weapons are used in this mission.

Overall, the chapter is very fun to play. There was good use of objects, and good choice of the locations for the missions. This chapter doesn't have a long drive, and full with actions and enjoyment. Highly recommended for those who love wild war theme missions. The author should keep up the good job in designing the missions icon14.gif

lee _ atsugai

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

Alright, it's time for me to play it. And about that trailer.. it's awesome dude. Great job icon14.gif
I'll give feedback tomorrow night. If I'm not so busy. smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Thanks man, glad you like the trailer. And I hope you'll enjoy the mission. smile.gif
And waiting for your feedback. wink.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Okay, I played through mission 1 - 7. I didn't finish mission 2 and 7. I got crash when playing it. Anyway, the feedback.

I like the way you use the objects. The way you place it, it's good. But, the skin.. doesn't fit for me. Looks like I need to kill my own allies. Eventhough the story are not originally from you. lol.gif You design the mission good. And in mission 2, when I got out, the arrow checkpoint doesn't aim for the next checkpoint. You can play the Vorkuta and see what I mean. And when Mason meet the President, you make it great when Mason aim the gun. It's awesome. icon14.gif

Rate :
7.5/10

It's kinda good for me. But, I would like to see more efforts from you. smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

Thanks for playing and the feedback Shark. I might thinking of changing skin but don't know what skin should I use. Oh, sorry about the crash, next time I'll hide all the dead body. And thanks for the rating, too.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

I completed playing Act I and i have to say: IT'S f*ckING HARD!!!
I couldn't pass mission faster cuz you made enemies with high gunpoint and healt,i needed 5 minutes to kill 6 them. Anyhow the missions are good. icon14.gif
I don't like real game,but this remake in GTA style is great!

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:17 AM

The what? You need 5 minutes to kill 6? That mean you need like one hour to pass one mission.
Anyway, thank for playing and feedback. smile.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

No,no,no,no,i mean that i need more time to pass mission than others i've played. Goodluck!

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Eh, Act II is gonna be longer and harder since I knew how to fix the ball actor bug.
The missions usually have about 60 actors, now 90 to 100.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

Not bad missions, xGhostx. Not bad at all wink.gif I also like the trailer. Keep up the good work, man.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

How you fixed it? I come to number 83,after that it suck. I hide actors and nothing.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

@Jimmy
Thanks Jimmy, glad you like it. biggrin.gif

@Andrej
Just hide the dead body.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

I know it! And again after 83-4 they spawn like ball. Anyhow thanks! icon14.gif
And mission which you needed to fix. Remember you uploaded it to mediafire for me to download...It's still great!

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

Mediafire? Oh, you mean Vorkuta. Yeah it crashed because of the route points. That mission cost me 5 days.

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Ghost, is Alex Manson thenprotagonist of BO II?

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

Yes, and his son, David Mason. And it's Mason, not Manson.

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Thursday, Jul 19 2012, 05:38)
Yes, and his son, David Mason. And it's Mason, not Manson.

I see. Sorry for my bad typos. biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

If you want, you can see Mason here:

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

Let's Play by Arejai. Thanks man. biggrin.gif

Ronnie22-94
  • Ronnie22-94

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

Very good missions xGhostx icon14.gif and good luck with your next missions.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (Ronnie22-94 @ Thursday, Sep 27 2012, 19:11)
Very good missions xGhostx icon14.gif and good luck with your next missions.

Thanks man, glad you like it. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users