Xbox 360 Fire dept clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
bbr411
  • bbr411

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

We are currently opening our application process for our GTA4 fire dept clan. We are seeking people who would like to join and be active in a clan. We are currently seeking firefighters, EMT's, and people who would like to become line officers.

About us: We are a fairly large clan and have regular meetings. We are fair and treat members well. We do not participate in clan wars. We run a few engines, trucks a rescue engine, heavy rescue, and EMS units. With enought members joing we hope to add a 3rd station to our dept.

About you: You should be mature, respectful, helpful, and willing to learn. A few things your must be/have to join are,

Must have xbox live.

Must be 15yrs or older.

Must have GTA4 TBOGT.

Must have working headset.

You MUST have these things in order to apply.

Please post a reply if you're interested and i'll get back to you. Good luck to all!

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

Forum Guidelines
We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Any gang that uses this forum must operate from here, and not externally. That extends to your members also. You need to include a roster that includes forum members, and forum members only (if you have any), as well as an application form that users can post in order to join. If you wish to stay here and use this topic, you will need to abide by the guidelines and make sure any relevant members you have participate within this topic/website and actively post, as you are not allowed to refer to them in this topic if they are not a member here. Make the changes and this topic will stay open. Read the guidelines and look at other gangs' topics for an idea on what a roster and application should look like.

ffsimsLaCoFd
  • ffsimsLaCoFd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

hi sir im christian and my gt is TrOubl3dxFir3 i love the fd i come from a family of firefighters and i want to know if i can join your clan?

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

f*ck you foley talking sh*t about my dead girl

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Read Them Guidelines Homie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users