Nice (possible) easter egg find.
- Adriaan: Agent has most likely been dead for a while. Get over it. Also nothing in the files we have points to Agent.
- xzxxsicko: It's a marketing channel. In marketing, everything you say is always "breaking news", no matter how trivial it is.
- Neo Arcadia: That's right, every time someone feels good when visiting these forums, magical chakra energies make legit new info appear. If only we all felt well!
- GTAxYushix: I know you're into trolling but even you should realize that actual code [that holds actual new info] used in a game is sort of a tiny little bit more important and interesting for a game than one texture [that holds no new info at all] that is stuck on one wall in that game.
- DarrinPA: I do believe you are talking out of your ass. So *now* we have visual proof that the vehicles that we saw (visually) in the trailer are, uh, in the game? Ah...huh. Yeah, wow, that's reeeeally exciting news
|All of which are in-game models not used in Max Payne for anything other than these photos.|
I very highly doubt that they are actually in game models, I think they're just pictures (from IV, V or the real world + Photoshop, resolution is far too lousy to tell) combined in a texture.
How did you even verify they were models? Do you have access to GooD-NTS internal OpenIV version? Or MP3 Extractor? Or have you coded your own .rpf extractor? No? That's what I thought.
So let's pretend there was no question those were the planes from the V trailer. So? Didn't we kinda know, from the V trailer, that, uh... they were in V?
Or is the big discovery that other plane, that people seem to take for the gunship from COD? Oh hell yeah dudebro, let's hope they've stuck EVERYTHING from COD6-13 in GTA, GTA needs more COD, definitely!!!11
But at least it might be an indication of another new vehicle, so I'll give you that.
Now you play nice, I'll leave you guys to your fun, but I don't think this thread will produce anything else of "value".