Photo

Hidden Disc Video

9 replies to this topic
SoLoD_PPLV
  • SoLoD_PPLV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

hi everyone, so this is what i found long time ago, but since i cannot found nothing about it on google, i made video

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

So, what does this (these) hidden discs do if you can't get to them? For that matter what do they do if you do get to them?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think that has been discovered before.

Due to the way SA's interiors work, i think that is one of the normal safehouse interiors that is placed there. (invisible because the map is rendering a different interior id number.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

One reason for Posters to use a discriptive TITLE is for easier SEARCHing.
Here are previous Jefferson Save Disc finds:
Jefferson Game Save Glitch
Jefferson Hotel Glitch Save Game marker.
I found something… A secret
New Glitches
Blue Hell Entry Map
Hidden Interiors via the Ganton Gym!

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

http://en.wikigta.or....._San_Andreas)

Hidden interiors map
___
Look to the map where the Jefferson motel is, there are many other safe house interiors, marked with different colors, which means you can't see their walls, only disketes.

SoLoD_PPLV
  • SoLoD_PPLV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

thx all for help, but i have some questions
1) that diskettes located on hidden iteriors ? because when i fly to that area from LS gym or in blue hell, there is some anomaly - when i reach that place (on blue hell or hidden iteriors map) i lost my speed and cannot get there
2) if that diskettes are from safehouses, why we can see only diskettes without houses
3) can i get to diskettes from motel or should i use LS gym ?
4) can i USE them ?
thx

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (SoLoD_PPLV @ Monday, May 28 2012, 14:25)
thx all for help, but i have some questions
1) that diskettes located on hidden iteriors ? because when i fly to that area from LS gym or in blue hell, there is some anomaly - when i reach that place (on blue hell or hidden iteriors map) i lost my speed and cannot get there
2) if that diskettes are from safehouses, why we can see only diskettes without houses
3) can  i get to diskettes from motel or should i use LS gym ?
4) can i USE them ?
thx

hi,

1) yes, they are located in hidden interior universe, which you can access from several places, the best is Ganton gym, as all maps to interiors are made for that one. BUT these hidden interiors are separated to more parts, these are called heavens (because they are way above SA map, so you can't just fly there with hydra) and they're not the same as blue hell. It's hell for a reason, it's under SA map and you cannot access most interiors via blue hell.

2)as i mentioned above, hidden interiors are separated to 'heavens' (see my map in the above post again - different colours mean different heavens) when you are in let's say heaven D, you can see only interiors within heaven D, and not from A,B,F,O...but you can still see disketes, because interiors are present, but the game didn't load their walls

3)well, if you are able to get to any diskette from motel, it can save a lot of time, because they're located around it, but if you can't, you can try to get there from ganton gym, however it's gonna be tough, because as you already stated, you'll eventually lose speed and you have to use special strafing method, which is hard to learn and use and sometimes you also need luck, assuming you don't own a cheating device.

i can't explain this very well, try looking here: http://www.gtaforums...pic=166773&st=0

4)if you'll have the skill and luck to reach them, they should be working, i think.. smile.gif i've seen a video on youtube once, altough not disketes around the motel, but it shouldn't matter

hope it helped smile.gif

SoLoD_PPLV
  • SoLoD_PPLV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

thx 4 help, maybe you know why jetpack isn't working in hotel ?
and by the way, i cannot jump over there from motel even with megajump cheat, but on that video that lil weasel posted guy jumped over there, but i dunno why i cannot do that

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Jetpack doesn't work, because hidden interiors are way above the normal limit for the jetpack. However there are some mods that will make the jetpack usable in hidden interiors.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yes, the only exception is Ganton Gym... don't know why, it's probably a glitch + interiors in K heaven and those in blue hell should be 'jetpack friendly' also, as they aren't placed aboce max. height, but i can't help you with megajump, i have never tried that, i always used jetpack from Ganton Gym.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users