Two and A Half Men

12 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

It's back to Season 1. I have got a chance to see it again. Who sees it? Pretty funny show, though the actors look retarded leaving Jake. A question: In which year was this show taken? I remember this from 2010 or something when I watched The Simpsons.

If anyone wants to watch it, it shows on Star World. The timing can be different based on countries so find yourself.

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

By taken do you mean first aired? In that case, it's 2003.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (hawkstalker @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 18:24)
By taken do you mean first aired? In that case, it's 2003.

Yeah, when the OP was four years old

four years old

four years old

four years old

user posted image

But yeah, good show. Not great but I watch it if it's on. Seems like we've come a long way since this sweet little kid came into Charlie Sheens life. Completely different show now but I think Ashton Kutcher did pretty good under trying circumstances.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Eh, fairly formula sitcom. Can't understand its popularity though. If there's one part I liked, its the episode where the guest of the episode sings "Save the Orphans", had me loling for hours.

"Some of them don't even have parents!"

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

I mentioned this in the previous topic, but will repeat just for the sake of this topic. Caught this show as it was half-way through, as in season wise, and it was something that I enjoyed from the start. Then it started over again, from the start, and it was great to see it from the start, but the only problem was that it made me realise how the show had slowly gone downhill since the start, and seemed to just be repeating the same jokes over and over, but with slightly different outcomes etc.

Caught a few with Kutcher, but it just didn't grab me.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:31 AM

It's still funny, I started watching the show before Sheen split, but not from it's inception ...it does consistently provide laughs and I think that's why when Sheen had a drug induced melt down, people did take notice. I've been watching the FX spots for Anger Management, I don't think it will trump what he's done, it certainly could be mildly entertaining though

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ Friday, May 25 2012, 00:01)
four years old

four years old

four years old

2003?! I said I started to watch it on 2010. mad.gif

That time, I didn't even know how to use remote. sneaky2.gif

Redketman
  • Redketman

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

This show has been around for many, many years now. They recently decided that they will make a season 10 too which means that the season will end in 2013. Since the show started in 2003, that'll be 10 years.

Two and a half men is one of the best sitcoms there is. The newer episodes might not be as good as the older ones since Charlie is gone and Jake is barely seen sometimes, but at least half of the episodes with Kutcher are very entertaining. The other episodes are okay but they seem to circle around Kutcher and his girlfriend(s).

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yes, it's an old topic. But sorry, I kind of skimmed the post.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

I love this show, and TBH I like Ashton a lot more than Charlie.. Charlie was pathetic, and I can't understand the hate that this show is getting because of Ashton, he's doing a fantastic job.

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

I love this show, and TBH I like Ashton a lot more than Charlie.. Charlie was pathetic, and I can't understand the hate that this show is getting because of Ashton, he's doing a fantastic job.

I think they are equal. The show is funny either way, though.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

Ashton's funny, but the show isn't the same without Charlie

GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

its slightly above average in terms of american sitcoms. but still imo not great the only american comedy ive ever really liked was friends it was a charming show that mixed humor and emotion very well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users