» «
Photo

The Chronicles of John Secronom

82 replies to this topic
Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:05 AM Edited by Kratos2000, 29 September 2012 - 06:09 AM.

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Saturday, Sep 29 2012, 01:55)
xGhostx: Then he's not worth to be called Kratos. tounge.gif Reference to God of War.

Well I doubt kratos sit down and hit "C" and the left mouse button as many times as nessecary, especially after his puny mortal gets "wasted" again and again dozingoff.gif
Frustrated kratos would make a hole in the screen.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Second chapter/contract will be based on the third choice.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

f*ck yeah! Finally! Now stop playing DF and get back to DYOM, mr. Lenovo Productions!

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

First mission of the second chapter released.

Note: the mission is short because I was getting back to designing.

Added something new in the Statistics section.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Played it. As you said, it was too short, just some cutscenes explaining to us some new details to the story. But i know, you just came back to designing. I hope the next missions come in a reasonable time frame.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

New (official and final) introduction mission of the second chapter has been uploaded. Check the main post for the link. Play (or rather watch), enjoy, and give feedback (if you wish).

Due to the fact I can't seem to table the main post anymore, I changed the main post's layout.

I had some time to design a mission and still have some time to design more but nothing else.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:55 AM Edited by Canadian Scrotum, 13 April 2014 - 07:58 AM.

Mission two and three of chapter two uploaded. Check the main post for the links. Play, enjoy, and give feedback.

Updated information on K-Bone Mendez, The Truth, Mike Toreno, Viet Dang Thong, and the statistics section.

P.S. As the notes say for both missions: be on the look for two special things (could be a pickup, an object, a vehicle or anything) and a special action related to one of these. Who knows; maybe these are hints or keys to unlocking extra/bonus missions which contain hints?

No missions will be designed until enough comments about if players found the "things" and/or did (what they think is) the action. Or if the time layout is too long without any replies.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

So this finally is being continued. Will have to replay every mission until I get to those recent ones.

Good luck, Secronom.

fight4good
  • fight4good

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

How much you charge for the feedback?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

Boris the Vodka: Thanks for the support.

fight4good: Charge? Feedback is free of will, there's no fee to pay for feedback. Unless I've read you wrong?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:36 PM Edited by Canadian Scrotum, 16 April 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Fourth mission of chapter two uploaded. Watch, enjoy, and give feedback.

If you think you have found and collected the item told of in the mission, please reply (in spoiler tags) what you think it is and if you would rather give it to the San Fierro Triads or the Da Nang Boys.

Check the main post for the mission link.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

Poland Stronk

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Lemme shoot.

Spoiler

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by Canadian Scrotum, 18 April 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Fifth mission released. Check the main post for the link. Watch/Play, enjoy, and give feedback.

As Kowalski was right about the Katana being the special item and decided to give it to the Triads, the mission was based on his decision.

Note that this decision has locked a bonus mission from the Da Nang Boys (Viet's Past) which would have contained a major hint. But on the good side, the Triads mission (Meeting the Triads) contains two minor hints you can find if you are careful enough.

Don't forget that this is because he's the only person who answered back in the allowed deadline before the mission would be designed.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Sixth, seventh, eight, missions released. Check the main post for the links. Watch/Play, enjoy, and give feedback (if you wish).

(The Father) mission was unlocked due to the fact of finding and using the hidden vehicle in the previous San Fierro Rifa mission. There is a hint in this mission.

(More Trusting Issues) mission contains seven note books (some containing helpfull information [hints] and others being less helpfull). There is also a decision available to complete at the end of the mission: burning or keeping the drugs field.

So:

-How many note books have you found and what were their locations?

-Have you burnt the drugs field or did you preserve it?

(The Two Weak Mexican Gangs) mission contains one "challenge" and a decision making opportunity is made available for a future mission.

So:

-How many Aztecas (enemies) vehicles were destroyed in the mission?

-About Jose's call: -will you go alone? -Will you go with the San Fierro Rifa? -Will you go with The Truth?

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 6 days ago

Secronom! You're back! Will play this when I feel more healthy.

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Where's my surfer girl?

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 5 days ago

Hey, good to see you back, Secronom. I'll check this out, good job.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

What you're lookin' at nigga?

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 5 days ago

I only played chapter 1 and it was great, even if it has been made with DYOM v6. Only one thing bothered me, the difficulty of the missions. I admit that in almost all the missions we have objects or cars to take cover behind and good weapons but the enemies have large health. I don't know if you already fixed this or no, but I'll play Chapter 2 soon.

Spoiler

Anyway, it's awesome, keep up dude :^:

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago

I only played chapter 1 and it was great, even if it has been made with DYOM v6. Only one thing bothered me, the difficulty of the missions. I admit that in almost all the missions we have objects or cars to take cover behind and good weapons but the enemies have large health. I don't know if you already fixed this or no, but I'll play Chapter 2 soon.

Spoiler

The Aztecas are not weak, they just lack of numbers. If you check the wiki, you will see that the Aztecas earn money by trading weapons and thus have a big ol' stash of guns.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

What you're lookin' at nigga?

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 5 days ago

Spoiler

The Aztecas are not weak, they just lack of numbers. If you check the wiki, you will see that the Aztecas earn money by trading weapons and thus have a big ol' stash of guns.

I already know that Juice what I meant that they aren't that strogn even if they are heavly armed.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago

Spoiler

I already know that Juice what I meant that they aren't that strogn even if they are heavly armed.

Yeah, Russian Mafia was appeared only 2 times on the original game lol.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Ninth mission released. Play, enjoy, and give feedback (if you wish). http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33621

@gammoudicj: To answer your question:

Spoiler

There might be some other points but I can't think of any.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Looks amazing. I really wow'ed at this MP. Not much MPs out there are made with choice. Can I ask what's the deadline to answer questions or find hints before a new mission is made?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Canadian Scrotum, 4 days ago.

As for the choices (and challenges), there is no actual deadline (unless I become bored of waiting since the story is not progressing. In that case, I vote on a random choice and use my own "score" and the story continues with my random vote and "score".)

As for the hints, you have until before the last mission of the chapter to find them. When the final mission of the chapter is designed, all the unfound hints become locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users