73 replies to this topic
Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

Ding ding! Damn right.

In all honesty we held out hope for him. Apparently he was going to upload some non-fanfic story but to be honest with you, that didn't happen. And to be more honest, I doubt it ever will. He got his shiny medal and he hasn't actually given any real effort in any other writing. Then he shows up back here for the first time in weeks and bumps his story? f*ck me running.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 22:19)
Don't bump your topic/story again if you don't have anything new to add.

Hey Foley, how you doin? Also, go Ziggy tounge.gif

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

King: It's disappointing that you flit in and out of here ready to chuckle at the responses of the members who populate this forum. I think what you're not truly grasping is that there are a lot of people here who deeply respect the craft, who work hard not only on their own writing but on providing each other with feedback, on being a part of the community.

So given past exchanges, it seems tactless to continue your campaign of self-promotion without so much as trying to contribute to the community yourself. This is a slow part of the board but it's filled with a lot of passion... so when the efforts of that community are belittled, it doesn't sit very well.

Perhaps something that is lost amongst all this, though, is that you yourself obviously possess your fair share of passion. Nobody completes a project as long as this without being dedicated to it - and for that fact, I know that underneath it all everyone who has replied to this topic has a semblance of respect for you, however small.

Yet you can't live off one success forever. It'd be great to see you write and post something else, to become a part of the community.

I don't deem it necessary that you be painted as the villain of this forum (though from your latest response, I daresay you're actually thriving on that a little bit. Being the one who knocks, and all that. But yeah, newsflash, mate... you can re-watch Breaking Bad all you want - you ain't Heisenberg).

Now, I intended to read some of this and provide some feedback, but seeing as you won't be replying in here again, I shan't waste my time. Until you reconsider, at least.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

To be honest, I actually liked this story. I was going to vote but when I heard that King had messaged people to vote, I lost some interest. After the smugness and cockiness of him winning, I have honestly grew to dislike him.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by AceRay, 05 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 11:56)
Dissapointment implies that they were held to a somewhat respectable level before hand.

This... this right here... this is my new favourite quote.

user posted image

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

King, that signature really isn't helping your situation.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Just based on your signature, allow me to widen your view.

You see, I came in back in 2007, almost six years ago. I uploaded some sh*tty fanfic, some terrible travesty of grammatical-horror that had no direction. This story was torn to shreds by a lot of legends around these parts. Jacky Fiend, Eminence, Saltinespike, TonyZimmzy - many others chimed in too on how awful my story was. But you know what I did? I didn't sulk, and I didn't pout. I listened to these people, I took in the information- and I learned a great deal along the way. I learn the difference between using a comma and semi-colon; that piece of information helped me greatly.

I became stronger with my flow, and better with my prose. I read more -sure I uploaded dreadful story after dreadful story but I learned something from each one- and in the end, I've become such a good writer that I've been given a placement for Directing and Writing in a University course.

You see the difference here, King, is that we're polar opposites. If I write something good on this forum; Timmy's Purgatorio, Red Tape, or even Somebody Else's Mess - I don't spend weeks on end f*cking dry humping all the success out of it. In fact, I can guarantee you haven't read any of my stories. I think you should, they'd teach you a thing or two about modesty. I've told you all this for the fact you need to read it all and realize how f*cking stupid you really look. The most hilarious thing about this is that when I finally get some short stories published- what will you be doing? Sitting back with a smug grin on your face saying "Plus one for GTA KING!" still riding the success of this generic story into the ground when I'm well on my way through the cream of the industry.

As for this story, allow me to offer you some insight:

Everybody that liked your story has barely an artistic merit to their name. They saw the name of the story, and based on the hype of GTA V, they liked it. Do you remember when Fifty Shades of Grey came out and then there was those awful clone books with the same artwork? They capitalized on the book's success and that's exactly what you've done here. You've capitalized on a trailer because 90% of this site is full of moronic twelve year olds who absolutely will dry-hump anything to do with anything about GTA V.

But is your story any good? No. No it isn't. It's a terrible rehash with bad grammar, and a sh*tty ending with no artistic/allegorical/memorable dialogue and I think you need to look at some other noticeable works here that do Fanfic much better than this. Check out my Somebody Else's Mess which captures the essence and prose of Max Payne very well. Check out Justice in Flames, or even Whetstone!

But anyway, I digress. This makes me sad, to think your own possible achievements are from getting medals for generic stories that nobody with any sort of experience with writing didn't vote for. It's messed up how smug you can be when it's quite clear you did everything in your power to up the ante. You are not a good writer, and you probably never will be with this attitude.

Meanwhile, while you sit there laughing at these remarks thinking you've 'won'. Please understand that you're actually a terrible writer and you've got a medal to show for it, but as far as WD goes - You're not welcome in these parts. So nice knowing you, f*ckwad.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by GTA-King, 05 April 2013 - 03:21 PM.

user posted image

Again, I am sorry for making a GTA fan-fic on a GTA site. What the f*ck was I thinking? The only reason I bumped this topic was to thank all my fans for voting for me, and you commies swooped in like the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz to harass me.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Christ, another picture - you are a comedic genius. And it's not the fact you created a fanfic on a GTA site you f*cking klutz, it's because you just blindly did everything in your power to win - PMing people, bumping topics, advertising. Kinda f*cking stupid if you ask me. And I thought you weren't replying again?

Commies? We're not commies, we're the real writers here, and we've been here for years. We're not about to pat some wanna know-it-all who got a little success over a piece of sh*t fanfic on the back. Glad you feel exposed, it's nothing you don't deserve.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by GTA-King, 05 April 2013 - 04:24 PM.

What's so wrong with wanting to have something to show for all your hard work, even if it's just a small .png medal? It means alot to me because it permanently shows the GTA community how much I care about them, and the series. They campaign/advertise for movies, so why can't I for my story? In the end... it's all about the emmys and the oscars for me. My medal represents, to me, my love for GTA and all the hard work I've done to show the GTA community that love. cool.gif

So you can hate on me all you want... but know this. You guys are the ones who started this sh*t.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 16:21)
What's so wrong with wanting to have something to show for all your hard work, even if it's just a small .png medal? It means alot to me because it permanently shows the GTA community how much I care about them, and the series. They campaign/advertise for movies, so why can't I for my story? In the end... it's all about the emmys and the oscars for me. They represent, to me, my love for GTA and all the hard work I've done to show the GTA community that love. cool.gif

So you can hate on me all you want... but know this. You guys are the ones who started this sh*t.

You didn't earn that medal. You pretty much whored yourself out with the constant PMs and advertisements. You let it slip to the most moronic crowd of this forum - The V dwellers- that you wanted to be voted, and you f*cking constantly went on about being voted. In your quest of 'love' you dropped all civilities and just turned into a f*cking smug bastard who didn't care about opinions as long as he got his shiny medal.

And we didn't start this, YOU started this the second you made your story all about winning. And then acting like a child when you won with your 'na na na na na na! I won! I won!' attitude and then trying to make out that WE'RE all in the wrong here? You've had almost all of WD tell you you're wrong, but still, no, you're right, we're to blame here. Not you, not your sh*tty story. Not your inability to lose, not your inability to play fair.

Only reason you want the medal is so you can attempt to feel like you're worth something on here. Nobody looks at you with admiration and thinks 'Wow, he must really love GTA.' because medals don't show that. You f*cking scrounged and begged for that little .png - Was it worth it? I hope so because you've lost most of WD's respect in the process.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

You all turned me into this once you started whining and bitching about me winning. So you ARE to blame. And people DO respect me. smile.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

King, your fiction is quickly being forgotten. That doesn't matter, write something else. There is no need to stick to this story forever. You can write something new and in writing you will improve. Your next story will be better written. But if you can't move on then thats your choice. If you want to stick with this piece then why don't you add more to it. Its your choice, polish the crown or prepare to lose the throne.

-VP out/

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 16:54)

You all turned me into this once you started whining and bitching about me winning. So you ARE to blame. smile.gif

The more links and pictures you upload, the more of a f*cking moron you look.

What about Mokrie? He's submitted TWO large fanfics that have earned him appraisal. He didn't do what you did so we're not exactly ganging up on some poor unfortunate soul here. We're telling you, a doped up 4CHAN-stoner that he's a f*cking moron who doesn't know when to shut up and realize he's done nothing but made himself look like a fool.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by GTA-King, 05 April 2013 - 05:29 PM.

As a matter of fact, I am in the process of creating a story that will blow this entire section's hair back. If you would like to know some details about it, feel free to ask. And by the way, I have used alot of your guys' advice to create my story... and I must say, it's looking pretty stellar. icon14.gif

And no, it's not a fan-fiction. It's completely original.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

You'll forgive me if I don't take my time to read it, considering I'll probably be too busy with the influx of PMs saying ' Hurr durr - red my 2tally awesummm story! gon blo ur hars bak!!!!!111'

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

King, you might want to check out some of these works by the greatest writers I know, you can learn from the best

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=537050 Heart City Legacy by TonyZimmzy
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=444050 Portland Chase by Ziggy455
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=491633 Justice In Flames by Mokrie Dela
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=537129 Unfinished by Cubanwhip
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=514924 Rennie Codgers by Craig
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=222573 Decline Of Liberty by PresidentKiller
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=352871 San Andreas Stories by The Unvirginiser

There are so many great writers, I could go on all day but I will leave it at this as you probably won't even so much as click one of them links.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

I admit I have not read any of those stories (yet), but I have been skimming through them the past couple months getting ideas on how to word my story so that it sounds just as interesting.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 18:03)
As a matter of fact, I am in the process of creating a story that will blow this entire section's hairs back. If you would like to know some details about it, feel free to ask. And by the way, I have used alot of your guys' advice to create my story... and I must say, it's looking pretty stellar. icon14.gif

And no, it's not a fan-fiction. It's completely original.

My hairs are just waiting to be blown back.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

^ Even your pubey hairs? monocle.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Dude stop spamming, thats my thing tounge.gif . Doing it on your own topic as well heres a cookie cookie.gif I TAKE IT BACK

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

*consumes cookie*

This topic is HOT now! cool.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

Just like your story which is the opposite of cool. devil.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

you ARE to blame. And people DO respect me.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

I know this is going against popular opinion here but I'm actually really looking forward to what King produces. even if you guys don't like him you can't deny he has his own unique internet pazazz.

King without giving too many juicy details away can you give us some teasers about your new story?

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 10:45)
I know this is going against popular opinion here but I'm actually really looking forward to what King produces. even if you guys don't like him you can't deny he has his own unique internet pazazz.

King without giving too many juicy details away can you give us some teasers about your new story?

Yeah, I want to see what's going "blow this entire section's hair back," or if GTA-King, shock horror, really is full of bull.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 22:45)
QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 10:45)

Yeah, I want to see what's going "blow this entire section's hair back," or if GTA-King, shock horror, really is full of bull.

I've got a feeling that if his next story is in any way written like Grand Theft Auto V, then the only thing that'll be blowing here is GTA-King himself.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

user posted image

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 23:54)
user posted image

I just scrolled down and I've spat milk all over my keyboard. You poetic motherf*cker, you . inlove.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

No offense to King, but this topic should be locked.

I like the story and all, but sh*t is getting out of hand. Keep it together or have the topic locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users