» «
Photo

Battle of San Diego

9 replies to this topic
KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:03 AM Edited by KaRzY6, 23 May 2012 - 10:42 AM.

user posted image

CONTENTS OF TOPIC
- Story
- Trailer
- Characters
- Missions
- Mission Stats
- Written Reviews
- Video Reviews
- Screenshots
- Credits
Logo 2 | Logo 3

user posted image

Year, 2012.

The Mexican Drug War has caused over 50 000 deaths in the country. Refugee numbers are flying up. The US government refuses to let them in the country. Guerillas form a group, known as the 'Blue Army' to the US. The number of member grows massively. They begin to launch attacks on the US border, killing civilians and soldiers. The US continue to pull troops out of Afghanistan.

Year, 2013.

The Blue Army finally reach San Diego and attack the city. They outnumber US troops in the area, 5 to 1. Two days after the invasion US president, Barack Obama, announces that the final troops in Afghanistan are being sent home. I other words, the Afghan war is over and the Battle of San Diego has begun. 17 days after the invasion, the first reinforcements arrive at the city, Oceanside, just north of San Diego. The Blue army have taken San Diego, parts of Oceanside and are moving inland to the city, Escondido. In that 20 000 reinforcements is a man, Lieutenant Byron Goodes, formly in the San Andreas team of AGH69. Lieutenant Goodes is the protagonist and is apart of the special force to take back the San Diego region.

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

NAMEDESCRIPTIONRANK(Only applies for army)STATUS
Byron GoodesLieutenant Goodes is apart of the reinforcements sent to fight in San Diego. Goodes started his army career in the San Andreas team AGH69 in 2004. Captain Allen died on a mission in 2007, therefore seperating the team. The remanding 3 members (Goodes, Folk and Thompson) were ranked up from Privates to Lieutenants. They went their seprate ways after this. Goodes got sent to Afghanistan in early-2008 and returned to the US in mid-2011. The Battle of San Diego re-united AGH69. The 3 will fight against the Blue Army to take back the San Diego region.LieutenantProtagonist/US Army
James FolkLieutenant Folk is apart of the reinforcements sent to fight in San Diego. Folk started his army career in the San Andreas team AGH69 in 2004. Captain Allen died on a mission in 2007, therefore seperating the team. The remanding 3 members (Goodes, Folk and Thompson) were ranked up from Privates to Lieutenants. They went their seprate ways after this. Folk got sent to the Libya civil war in early-2010 and got sent back to the US in early-2012. The Battle of San Diego re-united AGH69. The 3 will fight against the Blue Army to take back the San Diego region.LieutenantFriendly/US Army
Scott ThompsonLieutenant Thompson is apart of the reinforcements sent to fight in San Diego. Thompson started his army career in the San Andreas team AGH69 in 2004. Captain Allen died on a mission in 2007, therefore seperating the team. The remanding 3 members (Goodes, Folk and Thompson) were ranked up from Privates to Lieutenants. They went their seprate ways after this. Thompson has not had any army action since the break-up of AGH69. The Battle of San Diego has re-united AGH69. The 3 will fight against the Blue Army to take back the San Diego region.LieutenantFriendly/US Army

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

Chapter 1

.rar file -

1. Battle of San Diego - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19182

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

Battle of San Diego
ReadOnly: Yes
Objectives: 23
Actors:11
Cars: 0
Pickups: 0
Objects: 1
^BACK TO TOP^

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:06 AM Edited by KaRzY6, 22 May 2012 - 09:24 AM.

user posted image

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

^BACK TO TOP^

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:09 AM Edited by KaRzY6, 22 May 2012 - 09:25 AM.

user posted image

^BACK TO TOP^

user posted image

Arejai for making the main logo.
Dutchy3010 and PatrickW for creating DYOM. Without them, I would not have even joined this forum.
Graven for the headers.
KaRzY6 for designing and writing the mission-pack.
Kmlwin.1996 for the 3rd logo.
Nic_23 for the 2nd logo.
Also, everyone who supports me and plays the missions.

^BACK TO TOP^

Darkseller63
  • Darkseller63

DYOM Designer and User

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

I read the story of this mission pack in Designers' Lounge and it's great! I wish you luck in your new beginning! smile.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Good luck with this, KaRzy6.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

I said all at Designers' Lounge. Goodluck! wink.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

Look great. I'm gonna try this for sure, and good luck icon14.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

Another great war/army theme mission! I'll play this for sure!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Thanks for the comments, guys. smile.gif More info will be slowly put up over the next few days.

P.S: First mission will be released tomorrow. I mission is ready to be published, but I'm not on my laptop at the moment.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

UPDATE:
- 1st mission added.
- More info added.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users