» «
Photo

firetruck mission tutorial

4 replies to this topic
mathewfamousstar
  • mathewfamousstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:23 PM Edited by mathewfamousstar, 28 May 2012 - 09:14 PM.

icon14.gif >>>>> icon14.gif

this is the last of this journey ill put up a poll later asking if you want to see more don't tell me now wait for the poll please

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

I responded to your vid. ran out of characters tho and I just wanted to add that ref: the last mission in the firetruck in your vid - there is a shortcut to the airport so you don't need to go all the way around as you were pointing out with your mouse - where your vid finishes if you had carried on to the end of that road and turned right, then carried on the the end of that road there is a gap in the wall which you can drive through and then you come to some sand so you have to be careful in the firetruck not to slide into the water - and you'd be sweet. like I said in my comment I've not played this game for donkey's years but I used that shortcut a LOT so I still remember it.

explore a little and it will make completing this game much easier smile.gif

mathewfamousstar
  • mathewfamousstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (GTA_goD_01 @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 22:42)
I responded to your vid. ran out of characters tho and I just wanted to add that ref: the last mission in the firetruck in your vid - there is a shortcut to the airport so you don't need to go all the way around as you were pointing out with your mouse - where your vid finishes if you had carried on to the end of that road and turned right, then carried on the the end of that road there is a gap in the wall which you can drive through and then you come to some sand so you have to be careful in the firetruck not to slide into the water - and you'd be sweet. like I said in my comment I've not played this game for donkey's years but I used that shortcut a LOT so I still remember it.

explore a little and it will make completing this game much easier smile.gif

thanks for the adive and i will upload the the part 3 which is the last one in a couple days i will post it to the forums as well

mathewfamousstar
  • mathewfamousstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Part 3.

icon14.gif >>>>><<<<< icon14.gif

this is the last of this journey ill put up a poll later asking if you want to see more don't tell me now wait for the poll please

mathewfamousstar
  • mathewfamousstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (mathewfamousstar @ Monday, May 28 2012, 20:38)
Part 3.

icon14.gif >>>>><<<<< icon14.gif

oh my bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users