» «
Photo

III Beta

147 replies to this topic
_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:28 PM Edited by _FgF_, 06 July 2012 - 05:17 AM.

user posted image

Description:

We take whole GTA 3 Beta things (Cars, Peds, Map. etc....) to the Final Version of GTA 3! Its Another Beta of GTA 3 but I know you will tell "This mod will die!"! Nah, I will try to make it to the end and release it! Released is not spoculated yet! But when 1st trailer will come we will see release! Release is planned on August! icon14.gif

user posted image

The Our Team:

_FgF_: Mod leader, Scripter, Mapper, Modder
ItsAllAboutGTA: Texture Artist
PrometheusX: GXT Editing, Scripter
Filip454: Scripter

If you want to join please contact me via PM! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Videos:

Trailer made by Garju67! icon14.gif (Big Thanks!!) cookie.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress:

Hud - Done
Claude - Done
Cars - 80% Done
Peds - 10% Done

Progress in Team:

Name:Done:
PrometheusX 1. HANDLING: PS2 version from 1999!
2. object.dat: REAL BETA VERSION FROM EARLY 2001!
3. water.dat: REAL BETA VERSION FROM 2000!
4. particle.cfg: REAL BETA VERSION TOO FROM 2000! YOU'LL FIND NEW SMOKE AND STUFF IN NEW PLACES!
_FgF_1. Cartony Graphic
2. Textures
3. Some Cars
ItsAllAboutGTA 1. Textures
Filip454 1. Beta Timecycle

Credits:

Garju67: Some Beta stuff! icon14.gif

--Map--

50% done!

Signatures:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:34 PM Edited by Frank.s, 20 May 2012 - 09:13 PM.

Looks good, hope more will be made. icon14.gif

Oh, another thing: Are you going to make the early beta map? It would be fantastic.
Will the road layout will be like the alpha/beta too?

It would be cool if the boroughs were moved apart with Staunton Island Airport and Portland Penitentiary (both top of each borough, respectively) and all the other larger map changes added.
There are a lot more roads added to all three islands and the land was re-positioned at different places.
Is that gonna be in this mod too?

(animated to compare the differences, yellow is the release version and the beta version is obviously the white pic)
user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

I'm pretty sure changing the timecyc, then changing the game to make it look hand-drawn is going to be a nightmare.

Anyways, good work so far. I wonder who will make a IV beta mod.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

I love how everyone uses the same logo type. Just different images and name.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 19:50)
I'm pretty sure changing the timecyc, then changing the game to make it look hand-drawn is going to be a nightmare.

Anyways, good work so far. I wonder who will make a IV beta mod.

I am working on a IV Beta mod atm but i have my other projects not much time to work on it.

@_FgF_
Why haven't you respond to my facebook messages we suppose to be working on my mod.Not cool for you doing yet another mod you already working more than i am.Also you really should put this on pause someone actually getting legit beta files from a guy who has a test Disc for III don't stress yourself.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

Who has a test disc for III?

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, May 21 2012, 00:16)
Who has a test disc for III?

Don't know look in III Era forums you will see.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

Hmm, Considering all the work that would be needed for that map, it might be worthwhile building a GTA 3 Beta on VC with the GTA:LC Mod, there are alot more tools floating around for VC, but then it would lose the feel and not really be a GTA 3 Beta.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

You mean by Filip?

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 18:19)
You mean by Filip?

Yes apparently Filip knows a guy who has the test disc that was used at e3 2001.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:02 AM

_FgF_ , dude, you better to join this team of the thread http://gtatouch.bubb...ii-beta-edition . The most feautures of original beta is already done in their beta mod.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

Hope we can contact him. Maybe he could upload the files off the disc to a Dropbox. That way it would be a real beta, and not a remake.

But I have heard that 10th Anniversary Edition had some files for the MP levels. (They may only be on the Android version, but I'm not 100% on that.)

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, May 21 2012, 03:15)
Hope we can contact him. Maybe he could upload the files off the disc to a Dropbox. That way it would be a real beta, and not a remake.

But I have heard that 10th Anniversary Edition had some files for the MP levels. (They may only be on the Android version, but I'm not 100% on that.)

Test Disc is PS2 you would need a dev PS2 and slight chance it would work on a PS2 Emulator.Also that's sounds great to bring mp back.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Myriad @ Monday, May 21 2012, 10:02)
_FgF_ , dude, you better to join this team of the thread http://gtatouch.bubb...ii-beta-edition . The most feautures of original beta is already done in their beta mod.

most of stuff from that mod were stolen from Alex's beta mod dozingoff.gif

_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 21:08)
I love how everyone uses the same logo type. Just different images and name.

Hah. tounge.gif

@Anyone: Dudes I want to make my BETA mod with everything like: Peds, Cars, Scripting, Missions, Map etc.... Its will be great! And Cartoonish graphic! Dont worry this will be done to the end ! I will release it ! ( But not now tounge.gif )

opnoright
  • opnoright

Yeah, it's that guy.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:28 AM

I'd be willing to help you with some textures (peds, buildings, anything like that) if you want. I ironically got GTA3 for PC two days ago. If you get a team together with some progress just let me know. I'd be glad to help.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

I am not sure if this is offtopic, but Fillip said that he would not be back online until June - August. sad.gif

Also, I thought that we already had a III beta mod released? moto_whistle.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:04 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 May 2012 - 12:25 PM.

QUOTE (_FgF_ @ Monday, May 21 2012, 05:17)
Dudes I want to make my BETA mod with everything like: Peds, Cars, Scripting, Missions, Map etc.... Its will be great! And Cartoonish graphic! Dont worry this will be done to the end ! I will release it ! ( But not now  tounge.gif )

How will you make the larger beta map layout? (the white one i posted)
Do you have good map modeling ability?

Also, it's impossible to make the beta map layout on GTAIII because III limits the amount of paths that can exist (and i've tried using GTAIII's limit adjuster to increase the paths number and that doesn't work).

When you say that you're going to make the beta map, do you mean just changing the III map into the cartoony look, OR do you mean you're going to rearrange and re-modeling the map so that it becomes the larger beta layout and also make it cartoony too?
You need to clarify that so people know. smile.gif

The beta map layout has many more roads (and land and buildings but thats besides the point) The beta map layout has many more roads and if you placed roads in the same design as the beta it would crash becuse of the path limit, know what i mean?

If you're making the beta map layout (the white one i posted) then you should use VC engine like A610 mentioned.
One thing i respectfully disagree with A610 is that imho VC can be made into the III beta cartoony look but III can't be made into the III beta cartoony look because of hardcoded darkness settings in the gta3.exe
Even when the timecyc is made as bright as it possibly can, the city is still too dark because of the extra hardcoded darkness settings in the gta3.exe However VC is naturally brighter, and the memory address for the hardcoded darkness settings in VC's exe is documented somewhere so you can change it, but GTAIII's hardcoded darkness settings memory addressses are not documented so it's much more difficult to make III into the beta look than VC, know what i mean?

Btw, i think that Thomas guy on http://gtatouch.bubblelol.com and moddb is the same Thomas that lied on this forum saying "he has a beta cd" and then when people proved him wrong he got abusive and got banned. lol.gif

_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Monday, May 21 2012, 12:04)
QUOTE (_FgF_ @ Monday, May 21 2012, 05:17)
Dudes I want to make my BETA mod with everything like: Peds, Cars, Scripting, Missions, Map etc.... Its will be great! And Cartoonish graphic! Dont worry this will be done to the end ! I will release it ! ( But not now  tounge.gif )

How will you make the larger beta map layout? (the white one i posted)
Do you have good map modeling ability?

Also, it's impossible to make the beta map layout on GTAIII because III limits the amount of paths that can exist (and i've tried using GTAIII's limit adjuster to increase the paths number and that doesn't work).

When you say that you're going to make the beta map, do you mean just changing the III map into the cartoony look, OR do you mean you're going to rearrange and re-modeling the map so that it becomes the larger beta layout and also make it cartoony too?

The beta map layout has many more roads (and land and buildings but thats besides the point) The beta map layout has many more roads and if you placed roads in the same design as the beta it would crash becuse of the path limit, know what i mean?

If you're making the beta map layout (the white one i posted) then you should use VC engine like A610 mentioned.
One thing i respectfully disagree with A610 is that imho VC can be made into the III beta cartoony look but III can't be made into the III beta cartoony look because of hardcoded darkness settings in the gta3.exe
Even when the timecyc is made as bright as it possibly can, the city is still too dark because of the extra hardcoded darkness settings in the gta3.exe However VC is naturally brighter, and the memory address for the hardcoded darkness settings in VC's exe is documented somewhere so you can change it, but GTAIII's hardcoded darkness settings memory addressses are not documented so it's much more difficult to make III into the beta look than VC, know what i mean?

Btw, i think that Thomas guy on http://gtatouch.bubblelol.com and moddb is the same Thomas that lied on this forum saying "he has a beta cd" and then when people proved him wrong he got abusive and got banned. lol.gif

Hah, I have mapper ability! biggrin.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

Great. biggrin.gif

Are you going to answer the other questions that i asked?

_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (_FgF_ @ Monday, May 21 2012, 12:26)
1.When you say that you're going to make the beta map, do you mean just changing the III map into the cartoony look, OR do you mean you're going to rearrange and re-modeling the map so that it becomes the larger beta layout and also make it cartoony too?

2.The beta map layout has many more roads (and land and buildings but thats besides the point) The beta map layout has many more roads and if you placed roads in the same design as the beta it would crash becuse of the path limit, know what i mean?

3.If you're making the beta map layout (the white one i posted) then you should use VC engine like A610 mentioned.

4.Btw, i think that Thomas guy on http://gtatouch.bubblelol.com and moddb is the same Thomas that lied on this forum saying "he has a beta cd" and then when people proved him wrong he got abusive and got banned. lol.gif [/QUOTE]
Hah, I have mapper ability! biggrin.gif

1. Re-model map and try to make cartony craphic/map!

2.Sure I know!

3.Sure.

4. LoL I dont have BETA disc! biggrin.gif

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

I would be grateful if you answer me when will we work on my mod.I seriously think you shouldn't be doing to many projects all at once.Please help out on mod as i need help.

ufide24
  • ufide24

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:35 PM Edited by ufide24, 21 May 2012 - 07:44 PM.

ı will create beta weapons.(in your team)sorry my engiliş is very bad

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

ShakingASS, let him to work quietly on renderware, not rage. You really are most annoyng dude on forums.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Monday, May 21 2012, 03:46)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, May 21 2012, 03:15)

Test Disc is PS2 you would need a dev PS2 and slight chance it would work on a PS2 Emulator.Also that's sounds great to bring mp back.

Most of the renderware GTA files are compatible on the other platforms. I would port the real files to the PC version/Tenth Anniversary, or I might even be able to open up the PS2 and hotswap the disc like you can with GTA IV and EFLC on the Xbox 360.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Myriad @ Monday, May 21 2012, 20:03)
ShakingASS, let him to work quietly on renderware, not rage. You really are most annoyng dude on forums.

No you don't understand.Annoying no i am laughing at you fools for thinking that.He wanted to do Rage.

@NJ
Maybe.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Then how come, if you're not the most annoying. You got nominated for "Most Annoying"?
Deal with it. You're annoying.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Monday, May 21 2012, 22:54)
Then how come, if you're not the most annoying. You got nominated for "Most Annoying"?
Deal with it. You're annoying.

Just because i like Rage.Get over it we have different thoughts.I am not annoying matter fact you people always telling me about how great Renderware just makes me laugh.I still play III Era still you fools.I like Rage as it fits for open world with realism.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

No offense or anything but your even starting to annoy me slightly.

I would rather have Rage and Renderware modding. Not just Rage. And not just Renderware ether.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, May 21 2012, 23:18)
No offense or anything but your even starting to annoy me slightly.

I would rather have Rage and Renderware modding. Not just Rage. And not just Renderware ether.

How am i annoying that's what i think too should have both modding these people only like Renderware gets on my nerves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users