Photo

Next gta

21 replies to this topic
bloody mutha
  • bloody mutha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 01:17 AM

If Rockstar were to come out with another GTA after Vice City, where would you like it to take place? Any suggestions? Personally I think New York City would be awsome, but it may stir some contoversy but it has not stopped Rockstar yet.

leadinyourhead
  • leadinyourhead

THE LEAD IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 01:20 AM

ok it is RUMORED that next is called CRIME ONLINE and after that is GTA4 Rockstar i think said that Vice Is  Just The Begining of the GTA universe.

AND  keep in mind that this is all RUMORS

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 01:56 AM

dang, already talkin bout more games, fine by me :) anyways, any info on crime online??? im guessing it would be multiplayer??..??..thanks

Soultek
  • Soultek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 04:19 AM

Maybe its just me but i think Liberty City was close enough to NYC....
I think GTA:4 or whatever should take place in multiple cities...like you start in a small town doing small crimes then you get known and some gang boss gets you jobs in a new town and so on..then maybe you get in bad blood with that boss and pack up and cross the atlantic to save your ass

YoMommasPimp
  • YoMommasPimp

Night Club Employee

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 06:45 AM

Well, so far the names of the citys have matched the names of the cities in the original GTA. Liberty City was the first city, then Vice City, then San Andreas. So maybe the next one will be San Andreas (southern california type city?)

Yakuza_Gangster
  • Yakuza_Gangster

A.K.A. Junior Rotax

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 02:21 PM

Quote (YoMommasPimp @ Sep. 04 2002,07:45)
Well, so far the names of the citys have matched the names of the cities in the original GTA. Liberty City was the first city, then Vice City, then San Andreas. So maybe the next one will be San Andreas (southern california type city?)

yeah its right to suggest that san andreas will be the next one, it makes sense doesnt it?

gtastinger19
  • gtastinger19

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 09:02 PM

Quote (Soultek @ Sep. 04 2002,00:19)
Maybe its just me but i think Liberty City was close enough to NYC....
I think GTA:4 or whatever should take place in multiple cities...like you start in a small town doing small crimes then you get known and some gang boss gets you jobs in a new town and so on..then maybe you get in bad blood with that boss and pack up and cross the atlantic to save your ass

That sounds like a good idea.  It's going back to the first GTA's.  I would personally like to see GTA hit up something outisde the U.S.  Perhaps another London game, or maybe a Canadian city such as Toronto or Montreal.  Maybe a city in the mountains like Denver or maybe a marine place like Seattle would be a good model.

Tony_the_tiger
  • Tony_the_tiger

AMF Head Wheelman

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 11:05 PM

Maybe somewhere in china???

hehehehehe.

leadinyourhead
  • leadinyourhead

THE LEAD IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 11:11 PM

Crime Online I think is Next Because of the new or coming internet connection for PS2 and GTA4 san Andras sounds about right

bloody mutha
  • bloody mutha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2002 - 12:37 AM

I agree with all of you,but think of you ultimate place and keep them coming.

Lurker II
  • Lurker II

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2002 - 01:44 AM

I think they should make a game like the third one, but instead of it all being part of one huge city, they should make it like the first first game.  Like, start in a small city like Milwaukee, then have the last mission make you have to leave the city or something, and move up little by little to Chicago...etc...

Guns don't kill people, I do
  • Guns don't kill people, I do

Gone...

• Members

Posted 05 September 2002 - 02:26 AM

it would be cool to have a GTA based on San Francisco! :D

Sho-Down
  • Sho-Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 12:34 AM

Whynot make a world wide GTA! I don't think it would be possible but it's nice to dream lol

You could buy plane tickets (with money u make) and fly to other states or countries and be able to meet connections there and take over the areas and sh*t, I don't know..I'm thinking as I'm typing but it's a dope idea in my head.

Fly to China and meet up with the big crime boss in that country and work for him, then murder him and fly to Russia lol..stuff like that would be hot

Guns don't kill people, I do
  • Guns don't kill people, I do

Gone...

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 01:01 AM

hell yeah that would be awesome but what are the chances of that??

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 08 September 2002 - 02:19 PM

Well, well, we're thinking big here. Which is good, don't take me wrong. That would be awesome to encompass the entire world on your crime spree, but I think on a national scale would be good enough. Made up cities all around the U.S. each with their own gangs. Remember, you don't have to go to Russia to find their Mafiya. In L.A, the Russians have made a big impact already and are getting stronger. The same goes for other foreign gangs like the Triads, Yakuza, La Cosa Nostra, and others.

If this game was made, how many cities could be found and traveled to? Maybe nine, one or two for each major region of the United States. Southern California, San Francisco, Northwest (Seattle), Texas, Southeast (Louisiana), Florida (VC), Detroit/North Central,  and two East Coast Cities, like Liberty City. Wow, that would be cool.

BrassKnuckles, underboss to the late Alessandro DiMarino

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 02:29 PM

baring in mind that rockstar has a contract with sony until 2004 and probably an extension after that there must be way more gtas on the way! it wud be funny to see one in afghanistan o some place like that!

Edwards
  • Edwards

sysnode netadmin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 08 September 2002 - 02:29 PM

Toronto: Just... nice...
Montreal: Hell's Angels, anyone?
Tokyo: Inevitable geek chic there.
How 'bout Hawaii?

lateralus
  • lateralus

skindred

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 03:47 PM

I reckon a 3d london would be cool. or some place like tokyo or rome!

Former...Mafiaman69
  • Former...Mafiaman69

I just wanna be different like everyone else!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 04:10 PM

How 'bout little ol' Rhode Island where I come from. I mean, certainly a game's engine could support that. J/K but it would be kewl. Like you live in providence and your with the many gangs that live there.lol You could do a mission where you have to deliver the dope and blow up the Big Blue BUG. IF y'all don't know what I'm talkin' bout then take a look at our website. (oso.com)

Tony_the_tiger
  • Tony_the_tiger

AMF Head Wheelman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:22 PM

i wanna go to hawaiiiii yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go to hawaii! :pp

Darth Shockwave
  • Darth Shockwave

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 06:44 PM

Quote (lateralus @ Sep. 08 2002,16:47)
I reckon a 3d london would be cool. or some place like tokyo or rome!

London 3D ==> the getaway

and for those who want LA ==> true crime: streets of LA

GPX VC
  • GPX VC

R.S & L Bows.... You cant beat our meat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2002 - 11:14 PM

Liberty City is New York.... and I would like to see a expansion pac like they had for London 1969 GTA 1 CD then London expect u can go back to LC in the 80's from VC Airport and from Francis Inter. Yo can go to VC

This makes no sence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users