Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is This The Worst Game of the GTA 3 Era?

155 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this the worst game in the GTA 3 Era? (3, VC, SA, A, LCS, VCS) (479 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this the worst game in the GTA 3 Era? (3, VC, SA, A, LCS, VCS)

1. Yes (77 votes [17.78%])

Percentage of vote: 17.78%

2. No (356 votes [82.22%])

Percentage of vote: 82.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mikhail2k18
  • Mikhail2k18

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Problem is it's too short they should of added weekly DLC missions with leaderboards or expanded storage to Dual Layer UMD,

An airport but no flyable planes or helicopters :blink: like above it was such a step backwards after SA.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Sheriff
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 days ago

No. That award goes to Vice City Stories. Hands down.

Liberty City Stories blew everybody away upon release. A fully 3D Grand Theft Auto experience on a handheld device was unfathomable at the time.

Of all the 3D-era entries into the series, Vice City Stories was the only one that brought nothing new to the table, and was simply more of the same.

I know this is a pretty old post, but I had to chuckle at the notion that VCS brought nothing new. Empire building? melee grappling? 

Other than being the first handheld GTA I could never get into LCS. Even Liberty City lost its gritty edge from GTA III. It's not really a terrible game, but like San Andreas and GTA V I just don't care for it as much as some of the other games.

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

"So long-a-Bowser!"

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

GTA LCS could have been so much better if they made helicopters like maverick and hunter flyable without glitch,swimming ability,climbing the ledges,new areas like upstate liberty etc.
I know it was limited by psp hardware but if VCS can do these on same platform so should LCS.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 days ago

...bought all the tracks they couldn't afford during VC's development....

[citation needed]

Sinner!
  • Sinner!

You're Meaningless, remember that.

• Members
  • Angola

Posted 2 days ago

Na.

I adore LCS, the true Mafia GTA, I  love its characters narrative & general humour. 

VCS with its forgettable characters bland atmosphere & moralist whiner Vic was the worst IMO.

• Irrational likes this

TQR12345
  • TQR12345

Rat

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A day ago

Na.

I adore LCS, the true Mafia GTA, I  love its characters narrative & general humour. 

VCS with its forgettable characters bland atmosphere & moralist whiner Vic was the worst IMO.

GTA VCS is not the worst. It brought new fighting mechanics and merged the gang warfare of San Andreas and Businesses of GTA VC and made it worth buying, of course it also had glitches but they dont affect much. About Vic, even the game implied that during the last mission by Martinez. He said "Vic, you're trying to be the good guy in a bad man's game!" Sure Martinez is a treacherous bastard for some, but for some others he is just a criminal like the others, trying to save himself from threats such as Vic, notice how he made more aggressive moves after he was in danger by the Mendez, Diaz, Gonzalez of course, showing that he was a bastard just when he cut the connections with Vic and then, he requested help again. The story wasn't bad and characters were good to keep you entertained,Armando Mendez talking in a philanthropist way,and Lance over estimating himself and ending up hurt, making missions more challenging.In GTA VCS, you can recruit gang members, in LCS, even after "Making Toni"  you can't. Only story missions affect Turf wars in LCS. You might think I'm just a guy obsessed with GTA VCS who has got no idea about LCS, but I've played both games and completed them more than once.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users