• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Saturday, Nov 24 2012, 08:45)
QUOTE (Adriaan @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 16:50)
QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Tuesday, Oct 16 2012, 03:09)
QUOTE (Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 @ Monday, Oct 15 2012, 17:55)
QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Monday, Oct 15 2012, 23:08)
Adriaan said the vehicles were from Agent, not GTAV.

They know so much... /sarcasm

Agent is set in the 1970s.

Yeah people need to quote me in full and not incorrectly paraphrase what I said. I said they are from GTAIV, as well, which explain the modern vehicles.

These vehicles were listed under "deprecated", which means old and unused code.

As Rockstar North used to work on Agent, it should be no surprise that they used an asset from an earlier project (like the plane) for GTAV. This won't be the first example of something like this happening.

All the Agent vehicles are all clearly 1970s vehicles. Look at it again. A bunch of 1970s coldwar era helicopters. As Agent is set in the 70s, this makes sense.

The Autogyro, for instance, is something that was famous in one of the Bond films ("You Only Live Twice", which has a cold war plot). Another helicopter, the Hind (Mil Mi-24) is a russian helicopter from the 1970s. The "Napalm" helicopter is also a clear reference to the Vietnam war... in that they were famous for dropping napalm.

Why is it so hard to believe that these are Agent vehicles, considering this is the game Rockstar North was working on while the vehicle code was branched off to Max Payne 3?

Can someone please post the original list? It used to be on the first post, but it was removed. It was clearly all listed under "deprecated", meaning, old vehicles from GTAIV and vehicles from Agent.

I get what you mean, but the return of the Dune, Rancher and Rhino (vehicles that weren't in IV or MP3) from SA makes me believe it's real. The Napalm and Hind, however, clearly Agent vehicles. I really wanted a Hind in GTA, but I guess a mod will release at some time.

Lol wtf?
That wasn't the Dune, that was the Bandito. icon14.gif

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Friday, Nov 23 2012, 15:50)
QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Tuesday, Oct 16 2012, 03:09)
QUOTE (Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 @ Monday, Oct 15 2012, 17:55)
QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Monday, Oct 15 2012, 23:08)
Adriaan said the vehicles were from Agent, not GTAV.

They know so much... /sarcasm

Agent is set in the 1970s.

Yeah people need to quote me in full and not incorrectly paraphrase what I said. I said they are from GTAIV, as well, which explain the modern vehicles.

These vehicles were listed under "deprecated", which means old and unused code.

As Rockstar North used to work on Agent, it should be no surprise that they used an asset from an earlier project (like the plane) for GTAV. This won't be the first example of something like this happening.

All the Agent vehicles are all clearly 1970s vehicles. Look at it again. A bunch of 1970s coldwar era helicopters. As Agent is set in the 70s, this makes sense.

The Autogyro, for instance, is something that was famous in one of the Bond films ("You Only Live Twice", which has a cold war plot). Another helicopter, the Hind (Mil Mi-24) is a russian helicopter from the 1970s. The "Napalm" helicopter is also a clear reference to the Vietnam war... in that they were famous for dropping napalm.

Why is it so hard to believe that these are Agent vehicles, considering this is the game Rockstar North was working on while the vehicle code was branched off to Max Payne 3?

Can someone please post the original list? It used to be on the first post, but it was removed. It was clearly all listed under "deprecated", meaning, old vehicles from GTAIV and vehicles from Agent.

The napalm could have been the jet that flew around the buildings in trailer 1 for a quick moment

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Sunday, Nov 18 2012, 08:20)
QUOTE (GTAforthe21thcentury @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 23:19)
QUOTE (John Footpenis @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 23:16)
Just some proof
user posted image

sh*t just got real...

wait so the information i released was actually FROM gta 5?

then that means snow?

wow it feels good knowing that i am known for this now

I just realized aomething from the Cuban 800 screenshot! There is a city in the top left of the screen, possibly a new city or just Los santos?

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Josh410 @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 03:33)
I just realized aomething from the Cuban 800 screenshot! There is a city in the top left of the screen, possibly a new city or just Los santos?

Well it's most likely to be Los Santos. Also just to let you know the surroundings doesn't necessarily mean there's a possibility of another new city, otherwise R* would've announced alongside LS by now.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

The only real proof we need to know that it's only Los Santos is that they stated so directly in the GI article and R* even explained their reasoning as to why there's just one city in the game.

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Josh410 @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 03:33)

That's Long Beach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users