GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 13:28)
Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

Get on aim, please smile.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:42 PM Edited by GTA-King, 17 May 2012 - 03:45 PM.

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:30)
Someone claimed to have sent them an email and got "We're not ready to comment on that yet" back.

Damn, I'm starting to really warm to that "continue GoodFellas" thing, if that's it, damn, I'm sold. But again, this IS pure speculation, besides the fact "Jimmy" must have something to do with GTA, see my sig for an explanation.

I've always liked the "continue from where Goodfellas left off" idea. That would make for an interesting story in my opinion. An ex-mobster trying to start a new life, but gets pulled back in. Before you say "but mobs don't belong in Los Santos" I'm aware of that. Perhaps the protagonists builds a name for himself and he becomes well known in the criminal underworld, thus gaining the attention of his old mob buddies from Liberty City who fly to Los Santos to settle the score.

It could be either he entered witness protection, or he simply fled. Maybe he had a disagreement with a boss or something. Who knows.... can't wait for more info!

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (GTA5Videos @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:41)
Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

Agent...

Just sayin'

by Adriaan
@BenDeR_
Not exactly, but let's just say I know that via someone with more authority on the subject than I do tounge.gif .

However, it's quite clear if you take a deeper look and understand what Agent is about (a spy thriller set in the cold war during the late 1970s).

Take a look at the helicopters. The Autogyro, for instance, is something that was famous in one of the Bond films ("You Only Live Twice", which has a cold war plot). Another helicopter, the Hind (Mil Mi-24) is a russian helicopter from the 1970s. The "Napalm" helicopter is also a clear reference to the Vietnam war... in that they were famous for dropping napalm.

Similarly, the snow vehicles... I mean, come on, snow in Los Santos!!?? Those vehicles are obviously from levels set in Europe (think France or Soviet East Germany).

This makes sense!

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:44)

Agent...

Just sayin'

by Adriaan
@BenDeR_
Not exactly, but let's just say I know that via someone with more authority on the subject than I do tounge.gif .

However, it's quite clear if you take a deeper look and understand what Agent is about (a spy thriller set in the cold war during the late 1970s).

Take a look at the helicopters. The Autogyro, for instance, is something that was famous in one of the Bond films ("You Only Live Twice", which has a cold war plot). Another helicopter, the Hind (Mil Mi-24) is a russian helicopter from the 1970s. The "Napalm" helicopter is also a clear reference to the Vietnam war... in that they were famous for dropping napalm.

Similarly, the snow vehicles... I mean, come on, snow in Los Santos!!?? Those vehicles are obviously from levels set in Europe (think France or Soviet East Germany).

This makes sense!

But if its agent, then WHY are there GTA IV Vehicles in the list?!

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (GTA5Videos @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:45)
QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:44)

Agent...

Just sayin'

by Adriaan
@BenDeR_

This makes sense!

But if its agent, then WHY are there GTA IV Vehicles in the list?!

Prolly because AGENT was build from GTA IV...

Maybe they left it in there, also check the other thread, pretty much the same cars as in GTA IV..

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

I just want to state that - while noone can be sure nothing from Agent is in there, which might very well be either true or false, many things regarding the vehicles have already been discussed and "laid to rest", for example why snow vehicles could be in V, the consensus was that there's no way to tell as mountains might work for those vehicles, or indoor skiing areas. Also, there are explicit references to "skiing" as, apparently, an activity.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

I can't believe this thread has already 94 pages and is only 2 days old.

Mark.V
  • Mark.V

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Really interesting but I find so less evidence, so it's not worth considering.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Mark.V @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 16:07)
Really interesting but I find so less evidence, so it's not worth considering.

Then how about trying to find evidence for yourself without waiting for someone to spoon feed you?

In this entire thread there are maybe 5 people (besides the people who posted the data in the first place) that actually look through those files.

Lazy asses confused.gif

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

What? Agent is a PS3 only game, you don't know what your on about. Stop talking your just looking like a idiot....

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 11:15)
What? Agent is a PS3 only game, you don't know what your on about. Stop talking your just looking like a idiot....

Not entirely true.

It is rumored that it is possibly now on multiplatform's and when Sony was asked to comment about it they said that they "didn't know" if it was true or not. At this point, I'd assume that it is.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

@Fantaseb
I'm not sure what Agent's [former] PS3 exclusivity has to do with anything. No reason to get mad and insult others for no apparent reason. And who cares if it was only PS3? The Uncharted games are magnificent, both critically and commercially. To the point though, even if it was still exclusive that shouldn't discredit the fact that R* North worked on Max Payne 3 and Agent. Especially noteworthy is that they worked on Agent predominantly back in 2009.

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 16:15)

Can you please come on aim now? blush.gif

lh1
  • lh1

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 16:25)
@Fantaseb
I'm not sure what Agent's [former] PS3 exclusivity has to do with anything. No reason to get mad and insult others for no apparent reason. And who cares if it was only PS3? The Uncharted games are magnificent, both critically and commercially. To the point though, even if it was still exclusive that shouldn't discredit the fact that R* North worked on Max Payne 3 and Agent. Especially noteworthy is that they worked on Agent predominantly back in 2009.

Rockstar North did.

But Rockstar North contributed the least development to Max Payne 3 unlike Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire.

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 16:25)
@Fantaseb

Leave the guy, he has a relation with idiots...

he thinks that a game which is for both systems cant use the files from a game which is from 1 system...
I'm done with that moron, he will drag you down to his level and abuse you..

Well as for the topic, this topic is dead, everything has been said and done, believe what you want and see for yourself soon when more information arrive

MartisKaneem
  • MartisKaneem

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

I dont know, but I dont see if anyone found these guns:
# machineguns
w_mg_21e_aa_h, w_mg_21e_aa_h, w_mg_21e_aa_h, 1, 50, 0
w_mg_rpd_aa_h, w_mg_rpd_aa_h, w_mg_rpd_aa_h, 1, 50, 0
W_MG_LMG30_Aa_H, w_mg_21e_aa_h, w_mg_21e_aa_h, 1, 50, 0

# rifles
w_ar_97lc_aa_h, w_ar_97lc_aa_h, w_ar_97lc_aa_h, 1, 50, 0
w_ar_fal_aa_h, w_ar_fal_aa_h, w_ar_fal_aa_h, 1, 50, 0
w_ar_g36k_aa_h, w_ar_g36k_aa_h, w_ar_g36k_aa_h, 1, 50, 0
w_ar_rug30_aa_h, w_ar_rug30_aa_h, w_ar_rug30_aa_h, 1, 50, 0

The guns with underline are guns from reality, I really cant find others.

superdrifter101
  • superdrifter101

GTA V is pain in the Ass

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:04 PM Edited by Girish, 17 May 2012 - 05:39 PM.

QUOTE (zzcool @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 17:20)
snip

just 1 question how do you get MP3 xbox or ps3 file into PC?

Drakulbites
  • Drakulbites

Toxic Beauty

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Has anyone pointed out that "autogiro" is in the list of helicopters? For those that don't know, an autogiro looks like this:

http://jaumetor.upc....ogiro162000.jpg

It would be cool to see a few goofy vehicles like that.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:06 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 05:27 PM.

So, seeing as how we're all lazy asses, I figured I should just write up a little tool to save us all some time.

Yesterday I suggested one might search all of the files in Fantaseb's data.rar for certain strings, like for example "gta", "infernus", "jimmy", "ski" or "snow".

So now we have a tool that does that for us. Written in C#/.NET 4.0, 10KiB in size and (virus) free.

Written in 10 minutes including testing, upload etc. but it should do the job (unless you search for something like "\:/!" which will probably make it crash when clicking "Save").

>> Download here, Virustotal link here (0/41) <<

Screenshot:
user posted image

Basically, if you want to help, you can either look through all files manually and see if you can find something that seems out of place for Max Payne 3.

Or, if you don't have much time or are looking for something specific, you can just use my little tool (I called it "findInTXT", quite inspired isn't it?).

To do that, just download the tool, start it, click the "Open directory..." button and specify the directory you extracted the data.rar to, like C:\Users\...\Desktop\data (all files you want to search through have to be in that directory, NOT a sub-directory).

If you (for whatever reason) only want to look through .txt files, check the appropriate checkbox; if you want to search through ALL files (and you should), leave it unchecked.

Enter the term you want to search for in the text box that says "Search for this"; if you want to search for "GTA", just enter "gta", it's not case-sensitive, meaning it doesn't matter whether you use CAPITAL letters or not.

Once you have entered the search term, click the "Save to .txt file..." button and select the place you want the resulting .txt file output to.

Once findInTXT is finished it'll tell you so, it shouldn't take more than a couple of seconds even on a calculator (if you have the .NET 4.0 framework installed tounge.gif ).

Alright, now all you have to do is open the .txt file you and findInTXT just created (in Notepad or something like that) and read it.

All files that were searched will be listed, along with the number of "hits" and where they are. The search string will be listed and the path will be listed.

If the tool found something interesting, just open the file it found it in and try to confirm it's interesting; if it is, please post it biggrin.gif

Sample of what a "search result gta.txt" looks like:

Searching for "gta" in C:\somepath\data

C:\somepath\data\action_table.csv
Found 0 times

C:\somepath\data\ambient.dat
Found 0 times

C:\somepath\data\analyse_loadout.py
Found 0 times

C:\somepath\data\credits_360.dat
Line 489: J2 SDBigTa
Found 1 times

C:\somepath\data\credits_ps3.dat
Line 489: J2 SDBigTa
Found 1 times

C:\somepath\data\handling.dat
Line 185: ;------- GTAboats
Line 226: ; > GTA IV Data<
Found 2 times

C:\somepath\data\loadingscreens_360.dat
Line 252: # 4 - GTA LOGO Screen
Line 278: Texture 1 : gta BEFORE
Line 1254: # 4 - GTA LOGO Screen
Line 1280: Texture 1 : gta BEFORE
Found 4 times

C:\somepath\data\loadingscreens_pc.dat
Found 4 times

C:\somepath\data\loadingscreens_ps3.dat
Found 4 times

C:\somepath\data\xlast_clan.xml
Found 0 times

And, if anyone's interested, here's the source code.

using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace findInTXT
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        string path = "";

public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); }

private void buttonOpen_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (folderBrowserDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK) path = folderBrowserDialog.SelectedPath; }

private void buttonSave_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            saveFileDialog.FileName = "search result " + textBoxSearch.Text.ToLower() + ".txt";

if (saveFileDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
            {
                string outPutFile = "Searching for \"" + textBoxSearch.Text + "\" in " + path + "\r\n\r\n";

string filetype = "*.*";

if (checkBoxTxtOnly.Checked) filetype = "*.txt";

string[] filesInDir = Directory.GetFiles(path, filetype, SearchOption.TopDirectoryOnly);

for (int i = 0; i < filesInDir.Length; i++)
                {
                    outPutFile += filesInDir[i] + "\r\n";
                    int searchStringFound = 0;
                    string[] currentFile = File.ReadAllLines(filesInDir[i]);

for (int j = 0; j < currentFile.Length; j++)
                    {
                        if (currentFile[j].ToLower().Contains(textBoxSearch.Text.ToLower()))
                        {
                            searchStringFound += 1;
                            outPutFile += "Line " + j + ": " + currentFile[j] + "\r\n";
                        }
                    }

outPutFile += "Found " + searchStringFound + " times\r\n\r\n";
                }

File.WriteAllText(saveFileDialog.FileName, outPutFile);

MessageBox.Show("Done.");
            }
        }
    }
}

superdrifter101: See the last link in my signature, I've explained it there.

herounderfireza
  • herounderfireza

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:14)
herounderfireza: Jesus, use your imagination, maybe you have enemies in Russia who try to wipe you out during a boat cruise or something, using those helicopters. And who can say if that kind of helicopter is stationed solely in Russia, maybe someone stole it and shipped it to the US (a bit like the Yusuf missions in TBOGT) or it's also stationed at a military base in central america etc.

EDIT: As for the Protagonist name... "Jimmy" reminds me of "Jimmy the Gent" from Goodfellas, which, according to that sh*tty GTA book "Jacked" is one of the movies that has always been an inspiration for GTA.
However, the voice in the Trailer seems to belong more to "Henry Hill", who, if you remember, was moved "somewhere warm" by the feds, on his request after turning states.

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... be a good guy for once... play ball, sit in the sun... but you know how it is."

So, who knows, maybe we'll pick V up and basically continue on from where GoodFellas ended, except the "Henry Hill" character is now "Jimmy Hill" or whatever.

Well first of all, I am using my imagination, hence the South American country reference. I'm not saying that it's completely ludicrous to suggest that a Hind would be in GTA V, I'm just saying that it's abnormal. If you had enemies in Russia it wouldn't make sense for them to get a Hind all the way to Los Santos just to wipe you out, it would be much easier to hire a hitman to do it.. or use their thousands of mobsters at their disposal. I'm just saying that it would be difficult to integrate a Hind into the storyline... no need to personally attack me over it.

Your idea about Goodfellas could be true. We all know about Vice City with it's very close similarities to Scarface. It's possible that GTA V could be a "parody" of Goodfellas, or just continue on from where the movie ended.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:10 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 05:25 PM.

QUOTE (herounderfireza @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:08)
herounderfireza: Jesus, use your imagination, maybe you have enemies in Russia who try to wipe you out during a boat cruise or something, using those helicopters. And who can say if that kind of helicopter is stationed solely in Russia, maybe someone stole it and shipped it to the US (a bit like the Yusuf missions in TBOGT) or it's also stationed at a military base in central america etc.

EDIT: As for the Protagonist name... "Jimmy" reminds me of "Jimmy the Gent" from Goodfellas, which, according to that sh*tty GTA book "Jacked" is one of the movies that has always been an inspiration for GTA.
However, the voice in the Trailer seems to belong more to "Henry Hill", who, if you remember, was moved "somewhere warm" by the feds, on his request after turning states.

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... be a good guy for once... play ball, sit in the sun... but you know how it is."

So, who knows, maybe we'll pick V up and basically continue on from where GoodFellas ended, except the "Henry Hill" character is now "Jimmy Hill" or whatever.

Well first of all, I am using my imagination, hence the South American country reference. I'm not saying that it's completely ludicrous to suggest that a Hind would be in GTA V, I'm just saying that it's abnormal. If you had enemies in Russia it wouldn't make sense for them to get a Hind all the way to Los Santos just to wipe you out, it would be much easier to hire a hitman to do it.. or use their thousands of mobsters at their disposal. I'm just saying that it would be difficult to integrate a Hind into the storyline... no need to personally attack me over it.

Your idea about Goodfellas could be true. We all know about Vice City with it's very close similarities to Scarface. It's possible that GTA V could be a "parody" of Goodfellas, or just continue on from where the movie ended.

Lol, "use your imagination" is not a personal attack on you, grow up (and that is none either, I don't even f*cking know you). I have no problem with you, ok? I'm just saying that - just because not everything we find seems to fit into what we know - we shouldn't dismiss it right away.

Also everyone, if you want to help, please look through the files yourself or at least grab the tool I mentioned a few posts ago (which you can also find in my signature, first line) and get searching!

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Drakulbites @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 19:04)
Has anyone pointed out that "autogiro" is in the list of helicopters? For those that don't know, an autogiro looks like this:

http://jaumetor.upc....ogiro162000.jpg

It would be cool to see a few goofy vehicles like that.

Oh yeah, I hope they do it justice.
There was "Gyro Daddy" in Saints Row 2 that was dead wrong - it behaved like a regular helicopter.
That being said, the mini helicopter in VCS in NOT an autogyro as some people mistakingly pointed out here.

vijay.genius1
  • vijay.genius1

GTA FTW

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Flashify @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 00:58)
Response from Rockstar Games

Cam M, May 16 02:38 pm (EDT):
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We can not comment on this information at this time. We hope you are enjoying Max Payne 3! Thank you for playing Rockstar Games!

Kindest Regards,
Cam M.

Flashify, May 16 02:00 pm (EDT):
Are you aware of the leaked GTA V vehicle files that have been found inside the Max Payne 3 files?

pic or it didn't happen

vijay.genius1
  • vijay.genius1

GTA FTW

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 11:30)
This thread has more views than Indi's Official GTA V Information thread. To the OP, well done on finding this news. I'm really excited for this game again! It looks like we may have a snow mobile challenge racing down the slopes of Mt Chiliad instead of the mountain bike challenge!

but wait, I have more good news!!

Someone has uploaded a secret alpha stage video of Fort Carson Energy Complex. It also shows the shipping docks that are nearby. It looks like their is a really long bridge, heading to another part of the map. In fact, it shows part of the map at the end. It's huge! Im on my phone so sorry i can't send the link, but its titled -

GTA V latest alpha stage

it looks official, have a look for it, the video is the one showing the staircase of part of the factory in Fort Carson.

can you post the link now?Sorry I didn't watch the video..can you?the link provided is removed now

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (vijay.genius1 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:35)
can you post the link now?Sorry I didn't watch the video..can you?the link provided is removed now

It was fake anyway.

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:10)
QUOTE (herounderfireza @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:08)

Lol, "use your imagination" is not a personal attack on you, grow up (and that is none either, I don't even f*cking know you). I have no problem with you, ok? I'm just saying that - just because not everything we find seems to fit into what we know - we shouldn't dismiss it right away.

Also everyone, if you want to help, please look through the files yourself or at least grab the tool I mentioned a few posts ago (which you can also find in my signature, first line) and get searching!

How is "grow up" not a personal attack you idiot. I don't understand why you had to point out that "use your imagination" isn't 1 too. He gave a very mature and logical explanation and you probably just can't stand the fact that he doesn't agree with you..

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Some of these vehicles could well be from Agent, we're just speculating that they could be in GTA V. However, the fact is that the 'depracted' section of the vehicles.ide will have come from one place. It will have been copied from one file to another. Considering the fact that GTA vehicles are included in the list, it's safe to say that it came from GTA V rather than Agent. It's possible it came from Agent, but it's highly unlikely. Many of the vehicles listed in the files are quite advanced, and wouldn't have existed in Agent's timeframe.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:41 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 05:46 PM.

QUOTE (chuckberry04 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:38)
How is "grow up" not a personal attack you idiot. I don't understand why you had to point out that "use your imagination" isn't 1 too. He gave a very mature and logical explanation and you probably just can't stand the fact that he doesn't agree with you..

No, "idiot" is a personal attack. Jesus some guys...

Also, that's the first post I see of you in this thread, maybe you've posted before but I don't think you've contributed f*ck all to the thread. So, are you just here for trolling or something with a little more substance?

And just to clarify, I won't play your game/answer you anymore, Ryan warned us all of doing that.

So, is anyone currently looking through the files? I know I am.

FazerfanFIN
  • FazerfanFIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

Little bit about the snow things

As we know GTA SA had a lot of mods. They are from snowmobiles to snowy ground. It is very possible that GTA V have snow and equipment to play with it. You know that Rockstar listens a bit to the players so maybe they are putting snow to their newest games! Here are some links to the snow mods wich could be better in GTA V but not in mod but in the normal pack!!! It would be so cool!!

GTA SA Snow mod

GTA SA Snow mobile

GTA SA Epic snow plow

BTW:
The snow plow would mean lot of things:
Maybe this
user posted image
Or even this?
user posted image
Or most likely this
user posted image

FazerfanFIN

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Freezer89 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 10:56)
QUOTE (Member#1 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 12:30)
Wow! 90 Pages in 2 days? Is it that big of a deal?

Sure it is.. snowy areas and snowmobiles are pretty much confirmed to be present in GTAV. Well, at least I hope so.

Not confirmed at all. Its my belief that max payne was built on top of a test engine for rockstars rage engine and those are just test vehicles. Its like saying since hot coffee was on the samdisc that its confirmed for gta iv.

People saying this sh*t is fact are just stupid, plain and simple.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users