GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 13:28)
Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

Because IV was orginally set to have Countryside and stuff, R* said that theirselfs

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

Wow Ive been away for like a day and people STILL think the snow vehicles were for IV!?

LOL.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 12:53)
QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 12:50)
This is now on gameinformer!

http://www.gameinfor...-39-s-cars.aspx

and IGN - XGN - PCGAMER - etc...

every website has been posting this but what will they achieve?
Nothing, R* has us right where they want, like Dan/Sam said, they have to be carefull with everything they say... I'm sure R* has checked the files on the MP3 disc and left it there because the engine needs it...

The engine don't need it. Your a idiot!

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:36 PM Edited by GTAxYushix, 17 May 2012 - 01:38 PM.

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 13:31)
QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 12:53)

and IGN - XGN - PCGAMER - etc...

every website has been posting this but what will they achieve?
Nothing, R* has us right where they want, like Dan/Sam said, they have to be carefull with everything they say... I'm sure R* has checked the files on the MP3 disc and left it there because the engine needs it...

The engine don't need it. Your a idiot!

So are you brainless f*ck.

English dude with grammar from 1st grade, stfu.

You dragged me down to your level so that makes us both idiots, prove me wrong by coming up with an explaination why the engine wouldnt need it?
hmm??

RPF
RAGE PACKAGE FILE

Would be weird if RAGE wouldnt need it... I guess its just there for the lulz...

Hahaha.. seems like this guy is flipping for nothing...
If you want me to stop posting... come up some usefull arguments because every retard can call others idiots

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

So basically the final explanation for this is MP3 was built off of GTA V (used the game's code as a template) and what we see are the left over codes.

But surely they deleted a ton of other vehicles from that list while coding MP3? Maybe somewhere in the game all of those vehicles appear somewhere or we're meant to be. Like the developers were going through the GTA V vehicle list like "hey maybe we could put an infernus out in front of this club for this one scene in MP3, saves us having to model our own sports car." Isn't there snow in the New York portions of MP3? Maybe they thought they could use a snow plow for atmospheric purposes. Anyway I'm saying maybe they scrapped the vehicles they knew for a fact they wouldn't use and kept the one's they might use.

Modders, is it possible to spawn these vehicles in MP3 or are they only handling codes?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

If those were vehicles cut from GTAIV, wouldn't there be some record of them in IV's files? It makes no sense, to have these in MP3, after they've cut them from IV files. -.-"

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (nirushan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 13:30)

why does it call a snowmobile and snowplough while GTA ALWAYS renames the cars

Whats wrong with calling it just snowplough

GTA IV had a bus called "bus" and a forklift called "forklift"

twisted89
  • twisted89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 13:38)
So basically the final explanation for this is MP3 was built off of GTA V (used the game's code as a template) and what we see are the left over codes.

But surely they deleted a ton of other vehicles from that list while coding MP3? Maybe somewhere in the game all of those vehicles appear somewhere or we're meant to be. Like the developers were going through the GTA V vehicle list like "hey maybe we could put an infernus out in front of this club for this one scene in MP3, saves us having to model our own sports car." Isn't there snow in the New York portions of MP3? Maybe they thought they could use a snow plow for atmospheric purposes. Anyway I'm saying maybe they scrapped the vehicles they knew for a fact they wouldn't use and kept the one's they might use.

Modders, is it possible to spawn these vehicles in MP3 or are they only handling codes?

None of the models exist so that would be a no.

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:46 PM Edited by GTAxYushix, 17 May 2012 - 01:50 PM.

user posted image

Wait what?!

What if the cars are being used in MP3...

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

In 92 pages, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but there is no Infernus, Banshee, Comet, Corquette, Feltzer, Turismo or any other sign of a sports car. This list can't be complete.

inflamedeyeball
  • inflamedeyeball

New Carcass album coming this year!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:47)
In 92 pages, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but there is no Infernus, Banshee, Comet, Corquette, Feltzer, Turismo or any other sign of a sports car. This list can't be complete.

Damnit.

The list IS incomplete and the Infernus IS on there.

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw the infernus there.

OH GOD,DUKES AND FUTO ARE BACK!My life is complete until VI comes.

Also,I don't think LA has snow.Perhaps f*ckING SLIDING DOWN THE GIANT MOUNTAIN ON A BOBSLEIGH,BOSS STYLE.

I'm sorry,I got overexcited.Looks promising.The chair lifts are those lifts that take you up the mountains so you ski down right?I want a snowboard please,since bobsleighs are in apparently.

MartisKaneem
  • MartisKaneem

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:58 PM Edited by MartisKaneem, 17 May 2012 - 02:01 PM.

Clothes.dat is from GTA:SA.

CODE

# sub-machineguns
# machineguns

http://www.davincibi...ery1/gun2_l.jpg ?

icetea256
  • icetea256

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

What if this is list of vehicles in... GTA VI?!

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

http://gamerprompt.c...rom-max-payne-3

marrecar
  • marrecar

Derp-de-herp-de-derp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

There is more than one plane, obviously... In trailer, we saw private jet, crop duster, blimp... They just need to look into the file and they'll find them too... By previous post, there is a dodo also...

Da Perzinga
  • Da Perzinga

Perzinga_AuStRiA1998

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (nirushan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 14:46)
QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 12:40)
There is nothing more to show then those IV files... nothing more

Like i said yesterday and NTS confirmed it... most files are from IV and I wouldnt be surprised if the vehicles.ide was from a GTA IV build aswell even tho nothing is being used but that was the same with some other games.

this has a point. Everyone thinks that everything is directly from GTA V, but there are other games aswell

The datas in the vehicles.ide are NOT THE SAME as in IV (just a few are like in IV)!

Pleasure_Pier
  • Pleasure_Pier

Cult Member

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:39 PM

Good to see Dukes is back. I also want my Comet and Blista Compact.

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:39 PM

that means the July issue isn't GTA V or they haven't covered the game yet.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

I didn't all these pages of replies but did the person who found this list do a cross check with the models used for the cars on the streets in like the NJ levels? There is a lot of cars there.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 07:38)

"Built off of GTA V" isn't chronologically correct because Max Payne 3 has been in development longer and GTA V isn't done. MP3 was announced and MP3 screenshots were shown before Rockstar North was finished with TBOGT.

It's more accurate to say the games share DNA, just like people share genes but only some genes are expressed in any given individual.

herounderfireza
  • herounderfireza

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 17:33)
Only one plane?

One of the helicopters is a Hind????!!!???

user posted image

f*ck yes!

This actually makes me doubt this though (real-life name for a GTA vehicle?). Unless they haven't renamed it yet...

I am not going to read through all the pages of this topic as this is purely speculation. I am also not denying the fact that the list of codes do exist, but I have one question...

Why would there be a Russian-made attack helicopter be in Los Santos? It doesn't make any sense...

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (herounderfireza @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:02)
Only one plane?

user posted image

f*ck yes!

This actually makes me doubt this though (real-life name for a GTA vehicle?). Unless they haven't renamed it yet...

I am not going to read through all the pages of this topic as this is purely speculation. I am also not denying the fact that the list of codes do exist, but I have one question...

Why would there be a Russian-made attack helicopter be in Los Santos? It doesn't make any sense...

Because it's awesome, that's why..........

LILSPILLYUM
  • LILSPILLYUM

LILspillyum

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:06)
QUOTE (herounderfireza @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:02)
Only one plane?

user posted image

f*ck yes!

The twelve year olds have won.

herounderfireza
  • herounderfireza

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:06)

That doesn't even substantiate the reason why it would be in GTA V in the slightest way. Vehicles in GTA have always been fitting with the geographical area of the game. In San Andreas you would only find certain vehicles in the Counties (the same with the radios, in certain areas almost everyone listens to the same radio stations).

For the Hind to be integrated into GTA V, it would have to be featured in the storyline somewhere. The only story that I could think of is that some Russian mobster flew the helicopter ALL THE WAY from Russia to Los Santos. Or maybe from a South American country who has Hinds in their Air Force. This doesn't seem plausible to me. It doesn't make sense.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:14 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 03:24 PM.

It's funny how everyone says "I'm not reading this, but I know for sure it's just speculation" and "I won't read this, but I feel like asking a question that's been asked over 9000 times before"...

Read some of the posts in my sig, and you'll suddenly know what you're talking about, at least partially, which is still a lot more than you do right now.

For example, yes, we do not know which GTA the files are from, might be a beta of IV (which seems unlikely, why would they use a beta version of a finished game as a reference, something might have changed between an old beta and the final making the beta data "not loadable" or something like that) or, more likely, a (pre-) alpha of V.

Yes, this was proven true by the maker of OpenIV. No, you can NOT check for yourself right now, but might be able to when the PC version hits, IF the files are still/were ever on there.

The vehicle list is obviously incomplete and was claimed to be that from the very start, it's just that many junk gaming news portals bent the story to hype it more.

Yes, guns were found too, though we do not know yet in what capacity they relate to GTA and/or MP3.

And, this was not just "a few old cars that were found", new ones were found as well, along with many other vehicle types, guns, possibly the V Protagonist's name and many things that indicate the playable are will be much larger that initially thought/claimed by Rockstar.

Again, see the sig for more info.

herounderfireza: Jesus, use your imagination, maybe you have enemies in Russia who try to wipe you out during a boat cruise or something, using those helicopters. And who can say if that kind of helicopter is stationed solely in Russia, maybe someone stole it and shipped it to the US (a bit like the Yusuf missions in TBOGT) or it's also stationed at a military base in central america etc.

EDIT: As for the Protagonist name... "Jimmy" reminds me of "Jimmy the Gent" from Goodfellas, which, according to that sh*tty GTA book "Jacked" is one of the movies that has always been an inspiration for GTA.
However, the voice in the Trailer seems to belong more to "Henry Hill", who, if you remember, was moved "somewhere warm" by the feds, on his request after turning states.

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... be a good guy for once... play ball, sit in the sun... but you know how it is."

So, who knows, maybe we'll pick V up and basically continue on from where GoodFellas ended, except the "Henry Hill" character is now "Jimmy Hill" or whatever.

death783
  • death783

Director Of Photography Rockstar Games

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Has Rockstar Responded to this yet?

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Someone claimed to have sent them an email and got "We're not ready to comment on that yet" back.

Damn, I'm starting to really warm to that "continue GoodFellas" thing, if that's it, damn, I'm sold. But again, this IS pure speculation, besides the fact "Jimmy" must have something to do with GTA, see my sig for an explanation.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

A Russian attack helicopter makes perfect sense in AGENT. Max Payne 3 and Agent were ANNOUNCED within months of each other, and announcements are made when enough work has been done to think, at that time, that the game is going to come out in a reasonable time, like a year. Neither Max Payne 3 nor Agent were released in a year and Rockstar North seems to be doing something else now.

If you think of RAGE as a gene pool, it's silly to think none of Agent's DNA is in it.

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:33)
A Russian attack helicopter makes perfect sense in AGENT. Max Payne 3 and Agent were ANNOUNCED within months of each other, and announcements are made when enough work has been done to think, at that time, that the game is going to come out in a reasonable time, like a year. Neither Max Payne 3 nor Agent were released in a year and Rockstar North seems to be doing something else now.

If you think of RAGE as a gene pool, it's silly to think none of Agent's DNA is in it.

You my friend..

You're a genious.

People dont think about other games, only GTAV...
Agent was announced so indeed, a game gets announced once enough work has been done and I MP3 uses alot of cars which look like GTA IV beta cars, since the game was announced 1 year later they mustve been working on it for quite some time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users