Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

44 Members: zzcool, samyG, GTAxYushix, mr. Anonymous,

hmm

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:39)
QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:35)
Can I play with yours? I stopped using mine a long time ago... >.>

Yea menz, give us the program, share it so everyone can see with their own eyes.

Stop posting? Nope.
Stop modding? uh... uh...

Look dude, give me a valid argument, the only one who countered was Blaster_nl
You are the guy with this list and stuff so please make it clear to me and give me a good reason, the only thing you've said so far to me is that i should play with my dolls and that you're gonna get me offline.

Since i'm a kid and youre an adult i should be learning from you sooowy explain, with valid information, what is this list and why is it from V.

Let me get you a tip : Get into Disc2 and look for a file which is almost identical to this one, the files should have the remaining parts of this file.
You will also see that this particular file was created in a certain year that is way before V.

edit : the Multiplayer part is true tho, didn't notice a name which is used for crews/gangwar

Why isn't this locked? I thought we established it was fake or something?

Oh god, Fantaseb, what do we to do with these kids here? tounge.gif

There's no way to explain it to them, I just hope this file is the same in the PC version, then we can tell them to open it in Notepad so they can see it.

I'm desperate. tounge.gif

I say give me Moderator, and I will ban him smile.gif lol

Just ignore him, probs makes his ego bigger, cause he has a small penis .... I guess we are going to explain it maybe a video about how to use notepad to open the files.

@Thatkid whatever your name is - I aint releasing any tool to anyone. Unless Twisted says, as it has his work, take a hike elsewhere. And this aint fake whoever said that

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:46 PM Edited by gionascm2, 16 May 2012 - 11:56 PM.

Yea menz, give us the program, share it so everyone can see with their own eyes.

Stop posting? Nope.

You are the guy with this list and stuff so please make it clear to me and give me a good reason, the only thing you've said so far to me is that i should play with my dolls and that you're gonna get me offline.

Since i'm a kid and youre an adult i should be learning from you sooowy explain, with valid information, what is this list and why is it from V.

Let me get you a tip : Get into Disc2 and look for a file which is almost identical to this one, the files should have the remaining parts of this file.
You will also see that this particular file was created in a certain year that is way before V.

edit : the Multiplayer part is true tho, didn't notice a name which is used for crews/gangwar

There's no way to explain it to them, I just hope this file is the same in the PC version, then we can tell them to open it in Notepad so they can see it.

Soooooo......... Some of the things on the list are true?

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:46)

Stop posting? Nope.

Yes they are, go to OpenIV.com and view the video proves that they are real, and we never gave any BS to people smile.gif

GTAxYushix Your starting to annoy me, take a hike, go back play with your babie house, and come back to me/others when you know what your talking about, and are not posting inane comments l? smile.gif

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

With this leak Rockstar is probably bound to say something now

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:46)

Stop posting? Nope.

Just ignore him, probs makes his ego bigger, cause he has a small penis ....

i'd rather have a real small penis then try to get my e-penis bigger, seems like you have no balls at all.

on the other side... The cable cars do appear in the trailer... well not really, just the pole holding the cables

But still, you still didn't give me a valid argument...

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:46)

Stop posting? Nope.

@Fantaseb: Lmao you got him good lol.gif

All are, some vehicles might get scraped because R* decides that, but at least 80% should be right.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

soon hitting 100 pages WOW

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

GTAxYushix - Your dumb! Like that film Dumber & Dumb, but your even more than that, your f*ckING DUMB! Now stop posting I am off, I have things to do, and that, later little barbie kid smile.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:38)
Found this, but perhaps it is left over from San Andreas:

The very same file (even hash and everything) is in IV. Nice try though!

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Everyone's missing the big, main question to this discovery...

WILL IT BLEND?!

inflamedeyeball
  • inflamedeyeball

New Carcass album coming this year!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:49)

Yeah, this is pretty epic.

What about those things your friend says you can release tomorrow? Any idea what they entail?

chapman_bobby
  • chapman_bobby

Snitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:18)
QUOTE (Gege @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:16)
I'm just tired of this thread. Reading through pages and sh*t, it makes me think about what am I doing with my life actually.

I can tell you what your doing f*ck all. What most people do these days cause of technology. I blame school for being sh*t, so we get our fun from gaming haha idk lol tounge.gif

Technology and video games aren't the waste of time most people think. Video games give us something we as human beings have needed for a long time; common myths. Religion used specific myths that defined a localized culture that has helped segregate humanity (not saying religions do this intentionally). When our myths don't match we have disagreements and conflicts that often escalate to war. Over time we've used these disagreements to dehumanize our enemies. In America you can see this happen with the word 'terrorist'.

But video games give us common myths, stories, and experiences; and look at us now. People from all over the world come to this forum and exist with one another peacefully (relatively) all because of one video game series. One set of shared experiences and we want to connect with others who have had those same experiences and look forward to new ones. Sure we get trolls and have disagreements, but we're recognizing more and more that we are not so different from one another, and the more we realize we're more alike than we thought the harder its going to be to justify war and the more value we'll put on human life.

One day we'll value it so highly we'll recognize how much waste there is in our current system (in terms of wasting people's potential) and change the world in incredible and beautiful ways. But that's a tangent too long to delve into and I've been off topic long enough.

Back on topic, thank you guys for the work you're doing. We're all gaining a lot of interesting insight into the potential areas GTAV may explore. Personally without knowing much about single player all of these details are making me excited to play in multiplayer.

-Bobby

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:50)
QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:38)
Found this, but perhaps it is left over from San Andreas:

The very same file (even hash and everything) is in IV. Nice try though!

I can't compare them to the files in IV, so I am only posting what I found in the rar. Sorry for that Gents!

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:36)

Actually it was proven to be NOT fake in the meantime wink.gif

See my signature for links to relevant posts.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:51)
QUOTE (zzcool @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:49)

Yeah, this is pretty epic.

What about those things your friend says you can release tomorrow? Any idea what they entail?

I am just giving him a list tommorow of every file from Xbox360.rpf to let you guys look and see if more GTAV data can be found....

@chapman_bobby - Your post it to long i dont wanna read it but ok smile.gif

32brownsfan
  • 32brownsfan

This is a Tribe Town

• Members

QUOTE (Flashify @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:50)
Everyone's missing the big, main question to this discovery...

WILL IT BLEND?!

Of course the GTA V disc will blend

Shortcot
  • Shortcot

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 03:31)
Then there's mention of many new cars, Rhino tanks, 5 new motorbikes, bmxs, mountain bikes, quads, trains and a fighter jet, probably the one from Trailer I.

Bikes, bmxses, quads, fighter is a leftover from GTA IV. Just check its handling.dat

siloz141097
  • siloz141097

The King

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

One quick thing I would like to say though; im fine with vehicles being revealed, but if any story/characters are revealed, would it be possible for people to using spoiler codes for them and before the spoiler state what is going to be shown? e.g. Warning Character Info info here
This way those that are not prepared to see that kind of information do not have to accidently come across it. As i said before though, anything regarding vehicles for example (not story based stuff) is cool with me. Just a thought though, to protect people not wanting spoilers to be shown smile.gif
Would be much appreciated

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members

http://www.grapheine...f570dda818.html

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:49)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:46)

Stop posting? Nope.

Just ignore him, probs makes his ego bigger, cause he has a small penis ....

i'd rather have a real small penis then try to get my e-penis bigger, seems like you have no balls at all.

on the other side... The cable cars do appear in the trailer... well not really, just the pole holding the cables

But still, you still didn't give me a valid argument...

Valied arugument? This file is MADE by rockstar games.

WHY?? Becuase it's been put into EVERY max payne 3 360 dvd in the world, probably even PS3, and hopefully even PC!.

The only odd thing here is, why didnt they removed it. That the data is in there during the development is very normal, not odd at all.

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

Ok, I just clicked on "default.ide" and it just so happens I have Autodesk Inventor. It tried to open, but errored out when it tried to build the file. I will try the others.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Notice how GTA5Videos is spying on this thread. No doubt tomorrow he'll upload a video about this very topic on YouTube. Giving no credit to the forums as usual.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:56)
Ok, I just clicked on "default.ide" and it just so happens I have Autodesk Inventor. It tried to open, but errored out when it tried to build the file. I will try the others.

Just open it with a editor, like notepad++

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:57)
Notice how GTA5Videos is spying on this thread. No doubt tomorrow he'll upload a video about this very topic on YouTube. Giving no credit to the forums as usual.

He did with the latest video.. look at the description.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:58 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 12:00 AM.

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:56)

Just use notepad.

Shortcot: updated, thanks.

Freezer89: somehow, I like the english version better (your sig) wink.gif In german it sounds like you spend your gameplay time in court and then in jail, that sorta sucks wink.gif

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:56)

What does " Autodesk Inventor" do? lol

Notepad is all you need haha tounge.gif

EverBlazin
  • EverBlazin

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

I think he is trying to open the models in 3D

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (EverBlazin @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:59)
I think he is trying to open the models in 3D

How he aint got any models, that file is not a model file... Im confused confused.gif

Just use Notepad, models have not being showed yet and they are different on Xbox models formats are

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 16:55)
Valied arugument? This file is MADE by rockstar games.

WHY?? Becuase it's been put into EVERY max payne 3 360 dvd in the world, probably even PS3, and hopefully even PC!.

The only odd thing here is, why didnt they removed it. That the data is in there during the development is very normal, not odd at all.

Just ignore him.
It's not worth typing up and filling the thread up with arguments that go nowhere, and if he really wanted an explanation on why we think this is a representation of GTA V than he would read through the thread and go over the examples and conversations already posted.

You and Fantaseb just need to stop replying to him, and he'll go away.

Open it with notepad/notepad++.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users