GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:13)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:11)
QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:08)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:01)
QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 22:57)
QUOTE (gtasadude @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 00:49)
And yeah, I can't see how Rockstar would be 'mad' by this. Maybe disappointed from a marketing point of view, but at the end of the day this is good press for them, and doesn't harm them in any way (in terms of GTA V).

Disappointed? Many game sites posted my cleaned vehicle list in the OP, that builds up to the hype of the game, free marketing that is, best you can get.

@Fantasb, according to NTS, MP3 holds files from LC, that's why he thought this vehicles.ide might be from GTAIV development.

Wait I will post a list of every file inside MC: LA if that what you meant? MC: LA seems to be a different engine from what I have seen. I dont think they would use MC: LA engine for MP3/GTAIV/RDR etc ... RDR uses a whole new engine anyway.... Unlike MP3/GTAIV

@Blaster_nl - Well done for you post to that kid haha

By NTS I mean Good-Nts from openiv, I must not call him NTS anymore. tounge.gif
He just said to me, MP3 has leftovers from GTA4 in the files, and he thought the vehicles.ide was also from GTA4

However, I disagree, it's very unlikely all those vehicles are erased in the gta4 development. Looking at the names, it seems much more likely the vehicles are from GTAV.

I know who you meant tounge.gif lol I dont think they are GTAIV cars tbh.... I think GTAV smile.gif

I found somethign funny, note how there is no '#' in front of 'minivan'
So it would mean MP3 loads this minivan, which will also be used in GTAV. biggrin.gif

Yeah I think MP3 does load it, I have not tried it, there is not a button to get in a car I dont think. I have a list of MP3 Native functions already so I will have a look through that and see what I can find etc...

GTAxYushix - Your stupid, stop modding/posting and get back to you barbie house please (Sorry mods this had to be said)

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:12)
QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:07)
QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:05)
I was looking in "ambient.dat" And found the following:

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Model Set Definitions
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MODEL_SETS:

<GUARD>   PLAYER
<MULTIPLAYER>                  PLAYER
<SKIIERS>  PLAYER
<AMBIENT_MALES>                   PLAYER

SKIIERS????!!!!????

Yay! This is even more proof that GTA V will have snow and skiing! biggrin.gif

Indeed, and I can't imagine that they would cut them out of the game, given all the opportunities skiing has to be awesome. Great biggrin.gif

Tanks, Skiing, Fast cars, Planes/Helis with guns, boats with guns, yeah, this will be the game of this generation of systems. biggrin.gif

infamous gee
  • infamous gee

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 22:52)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 22:51)
QUOTE (SonofUgly @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 22:50)
Apparently the 5.5GB (IIRC) install for MP3 on PS3 is just a bunch of movies...

More than likely, but you never know I will have a look into PS3 files when I can.

GTA-King - Yeah when you email them, they sent some confirmation email saying you will receive a reply within however many hours.

I've deleted the PS3 version files again, but iirc there's some "ps3install.cfg" or something like that on there where it lists all the files that can/should/have to be installed.

infamous gee: Fantaseb posted a file "data.rar" a few pages ago, there's lots of files an there, pulled straight from Max Payne 3 (360) 's "common.rpf" file, and we're looking through them.

how do you open it?

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:15)
QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:12)
QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:07)
QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:05)
I was looking in "ambient.dat" And found the following:

# Model Set Definitions
MODEL_SETS:

<GUARD>   PLAYER
<MULTIPLAYER>                  PLAYER
<SKIIERS>  PLAYER
<AMBIENT_MALES>                   PLAYER

SKIIERS????!!!!????

Yay! This is even more proof that GTA V will have snow and skiing! biggrin.gif

Indeed, and I can't imagine that they would cut them out of the game, given all the opportunities skiing has to be awesome. Great biggrin.gif

Tanks, Skiing, Fast cars, Planes/Helis with guns, boats with guns, yeah, this will be the game of this generation of systems. biggrin.gif

Im going to look through more files tommorow, and even the SCO files inside MP3 and see if I can find anything about GTAV (If they left anything) smile.gif

infamous gee - click download on the .rar file and have a look inside the .rar file for what people are looking at.

Gege
  • Gege

ZoSo

• Members

I'm just tired of this thread. Reading through pages and sh*t, it makes me think about what am I doing with my life actually.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (infamous gee @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:16)

More than likely, but you never know I will have a look into PS3 files when I can.

GTA-King - Yeah when you email them, they sent some confirmation email saying you will receive a reply within however many hours.

I've deleted the PS3 version files again, but iirc there's some "ps3install.cfg" or something like that on there where it lists all the files that can/should/have to be installed.

infamous gee: Fantaseb posted a file "data.rar" a few pages ago, there's lots of files an there, pulled straight from Max Payne 3 (360) 's "common.rpf" file, and we're looking through them.

how do you open it?

With WinRAR (costs money) or 7zip (is free).

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

Im going to bed now. i have spent a good 10 hours in here today lol. i only wish i had the program t open the files sad.gif so much time on my hands but i cannot use it for this >: (

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:18 PM Edited by Fantaseb, 16 May 2012 - 11:20 PM.

QUOTE (Gege @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:16)
I'm just tired of this thread. Reading through pages and sh*t, it makes me think about what am I doing with my life actually.

I can tell you what your doing f*ck all. What most people do these days cause of technology. I blame school for being sh*t, so we get our fun from gaming haha idk lol tounge.gif

GTA5Videos - If OpenIV does not support the opening of the RPF for Xbox/PS3 and just supports PC. I will ask Twisted89 if we can make a small release for MP3 (He might say no I dont know) smile.gif

baguvix_wanrltw - Winrar is free, and never runs out

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:17)
QUOTE (infamous gee @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:16)

how do you open it?

With WinRAR (costs money) or 7zip (is free).

When your WinWar ends, you can still use it lol

I had mine expire 4 years ago, and I still use it.

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:18)

I can tell you what your doing f*ck all. What most people do these days cause of technology. I blame school for being sh*t, so we get our fun from gaming haha idk lol tounge.gif

GTA5Videos - If OpenIV does not support the opening of the RPF for Xbox/PS3 and just supports PC. I will ask Twisted89 if we can make a small release for MP3 (He might say no I dont know) smile.gif

I really hope he does because i love browsing trough tons of files haha! tounge.gif

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (GTA5Videos @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:20)

I really hope he does because i love browsing trough tons of files haha! tounge.gif

I will need to ask him. But I want to wait for OpenIV to be released to see if it does support it. If not then I will ask Twisted89.

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:21)

I will need to ask him. But I want to wait for OpenIV to be released to see if it does support it. If not then I will ask Twisted89.

They say openiv will only support the PC version of MP3 sad.gif

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

Oh boy, skiing as an activity would be epic. When they say their biggest game yet, it seems they're making it the best sandbox ever created.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (GTA5Videos @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:22)

Well then I will ask Twisted like I said smile.gif

If we do the source will be locked to it though like OpenIV is smile.gif

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:24)
QUOTE (GTA5Videos @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:22)

Well then I will ask Twisted like I said smile.gif

If we do the source will be locked to it though like OpenIV is smile.gif

Yea thats ok with me wink.gif just so i can browse the Mp3 files is enough! smile.gif

Im going to bed now, cya man!

Lysoformic
  • Lysoformic

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

84 pages? its a bad joke??

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

thankyou to blaster_nl for cleaning up the thread for me smile.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:31 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 17 May 2012 - 07:12 PM.

So, what have we learned?

- The protagonist's name *might* be "Jimmy", as vehicles (some old ones, some new ones like the "seinove" and "furzen") are listed as "Jimmy vehicles" in handling.dat. "Jimmy" might also for example be a mission giver, or just a codename for something, or random.

- We *might* be able to explore more of the countryside than Rockstar told us before, possibly with snowy areas (like mountains or indoor stuff) where we can go skiing, drive skimobiles and other such vehicles or go bobsledding.

- There are many new (or at least, unknown) vehicles listed along with many that clearly belong to GTA (IV).
For example, there's the Andromeda, the Dodo, snow vehicles and skilifts, monorails, new planes and helicopters and possibly fishing boats, though they might belong to Max Payne.
Then there's mention of many new cars, Rhino tanks, 5 new motorbikes, bmxs, mountain bikes, quads, trains and a fighter jet, probably the one from Trailer I; however, fighter, quads, bmx and bikes seem to be in IV's handling.dat too.

- Then someone discovered there seems to be "snowing" weather, though that might belong to MP3. More on skiing and snow in this post.

- Garages *might* return,

... and probably much more which I can't remember right now.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Wannabe in LS @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:22)
Oh boy, skiing as an activity would be epic. When they say their biggest game yet, it seems they're making it the best sandbox ever created.

That sounds about right. I have high hopes for GTA 5! biggrin.gif

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Found this in "animgrp.bat":

#-------------------------------------------------------------------
# Vehicle groups
# o VehicleGroup( (Resident/Streaming), groupname )
#-------------------------------------------------------------------
#VehicleGroup( Streaming, veh@boat_stand_big )
#VehicleGroup( Streaming, veh@boat_standing )
#VehicleGroup( Streaming, veh@skimobile )

Skimobile! smile.gif

Edit: Apologies if any of this stuff has been posted previously. Not trying to step on anyone's toes.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

I cant wait for GTAV. Going to be epic, like nothing before. I'm off anyway to play some MP3, and have a break from here, need anything quote my post, or pm me smile.gif Bye

Oh & I will post a bigger list of file from the Common.rpf from Disc 1 / Disc 2 on Xbox for everyone to have a look through

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:33)
I cant wait for GTAV. Going to be epic, like nothing before. I'm off anyway to play some MP3, and have a break from here, need anything quote my post, or pm me smile.gif Bye

Have fun, you deserve it wink.gif

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

Can I play with yours? I stopped using mine a long time ago... >.>

Yea menz, give us the program, share it so everyone can see with their own eyes.

Stop posting? Nope.
Stop modding? uh... uh...

Look dude, give me a valid argument, the only one who countered was Blaster_nl
You are the guy with this list and stuff so please make it clear to me and give me a good reason, the only thing you've said so far to me is that i should play with my dolls and that you're gonna get me offline.

Since i'm a kid and youre an adult i should be learning from you sooowy explain, with valid information, what is this list and why is it from V.

Let me get you a tip : Get into Disc2 and look for a file which is almost identical to this one, the files should have the remaining parts of this file.
You will also see that this particular file was created in a certain year that is way before V.

edit : the Multiplayer part is true tho, didn't notice a name which is used for crews/gangwar

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

Why isn't this locked? I thought we established it was fake or something?

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

Found this, but perhaps it is left over from San Andreas:
#######################################
# ar_stats.dat #
# stores the stats reaction variables #

# note - numbers on left hand must align up!
# any new stats needed see DerekP, otherwise
# feel free to adjust values!

#######################################################################

# IMPORTANT: If you add/remove anything from this LIST make sure
# you update enum in STATS.H accordingly!

#
# amount stats get incremented
#

0 STAT_INC_CYCLE_STAMINA 50
1 STAT_INC_SWIM_STAMINA 50
2 STAT_INC_SPRINT_STAMINA 10
3 STAT_INC_RUNNING 5
4 STAT_INC_DRIVING_SKILL 20
5 STAT_INC_FLYING_SKILL 50
6 STAT_INC_CYCLE_SKILL 50
7 STAT_INC_MOTORBIKE_SKILL 25
8 STAT_INC_BOAT_SKILL 50
9 STAT_INC_BODY_MUSCLE 10
10 STAT_INC_BREATH_UNDERWATER 50
11 STAT_INC_MAX_HEALTH 20

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:35)
Can I play with yours? I stopped using mine a long time ago... >.>

Yea menz, give us the program, share it so everyone can see with their own eyes.

Stop posting? Nope.
Stop modding? uh... uh...

Look dude, give me a valid argument, the only one who countered was Blaster_nl
You are the guy with this list and stuff so please make it clear to me and give me a good reason, the only thing you've said so far to me is that i should play with my dolls and that you're gonna get me offline.

Since i'm a kid and youre an adult i should be learning from you sooowy explain, with valid information, what is this list and why is it from V.

Let me get you a tip : Get into Disc2 and look for a file which is almost identical to this one, the files should have the remaining parts of this file.
You will also see that this particular file was created in a certain year that is way before V.

edit : the Multiplayer part is true tho, didn't notice a name which is used for crews/gangwar

Why isn't this locked? I thought we established it was fake or something?

Oh god, Fantaseb, what do we to do with these kids here? tounge.gif

There's no way to explain it to them, I just hope this file is the same in the PC version, then we can tell them to open it in Notepad so they can see it.

I'm desperate. tounge.gif

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 23:38)
Found this, but perhaps it is left over from San Andreas:
# ar_stats.dat #
# stores the stats reaction variables #

# note - numbers on left hand must align up!
# any new stats needed see DerekP, otherwise
# feel free to adjust values!

# IMPORTANT: If you add/remove anything from this LIST make sure
# you update enum in STATS.H accordingly!

#
# amount stats get incremented
#

0 STAT_INC_CYCLE_STAMINA 50
1 STAT_INC_SWIM_STAMINA 50
2 STAT_INC_SPRINT_STAMINA 10
3 STAT_INC_RUNNING 5
4 STAT_INC_DRIVING_SKILL 20
5 STAT_INC_FLYING_SKILL 50
6 STAT_INC_CYCLE_SKILL 50
7 STAT_INC_MOTORBIKE_SKILL 25
8 STAT_INC_BOAT_SKILL 50
9 STAT_INC_BODY_MUSCLE 10
10 STAT_INC_BREATH_UNDERWATER 50
11 STAT_INC_MAX_HEALTH 20

Yup from SA... even thos in SA MAX_HEALTH was 15 wink.gif

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for clarifying Yushi. icon14.gif

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 01:42)
Thanks for clarifying Yushi. icon14.gif

This file is even present in GTA4, unused.

kingcs
  • kingcs

OG Status

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Damn! I went to bed and this thing was at 44 pages and had slowed down from earlier in the day. You guys must have been putting in work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users