GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
FortunateSon
  • FortunateSon

Henerald's The man!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:34)
QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:31)
QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:21)
Check GooD-NTS' video at 0:32, it matches up. Definitely real. Why would Fantaseb show a fake email though? We know the vehicles.ide is real (and that we were wrong about it being faked), but Fantaseb pretended to have contact with Rockstar Games. I guess we all seen he was lying about that, and were too quick to assume that they were both lying about this data as well. In any case, we have proof that their findings are real now, so what's next? I'm excited about snowplows happy.gif

So I shouldn't hang myself out of shame of being fooled, then?

Correct. When Fantaseb lied about having contact with Rockstar (we do have proof of that), we assumed that he was also lying about the data in the common.rpf from Max Payne (and by proxy asummed the same of Twisted89). It turns out that the information is actually real smile.gif

He lied about the Montegos aswell. Not just contacting Chockstar!

We can all take solice in the fact that a Montego may still not make it into GTA V.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:41 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 16 May 2012 - 07:47 PM.

QUOTE (infamous gee @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:39)
so...the info is real? the vehical files are real?....but there just gta iv right?

There were no Dodo, Andromeda or Rhino in IV. Also no snowplows, other snow vehicles, fishing or whaling boats, so no, they're not from IV (and aren't in the IV vehicles.ide either). Same thing for MP3 (except maybe for some of the boats).

Actually, if you follow this link you'll find the list of vehicles that are NOT in the IV files but in the new files from MP3.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

user posted image

I don't know what to believe anymore!

cryani.gif

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to bounce.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 14:33)
hahahaha.. the video was uploaded today and he went right on to the Vehicle files, well you know what
I still call this fake, why?
MP3 has nothing to do with GTA and those are RPF, RAGE PACKAGE FILE, which means this could be a standard for rage and IV

Dude, the file is real. GoodNTS is reliable and the video confirms it. Hell I even looked at the XEX and there are still a number of references to GTA so it's not far fetched. In fact, the game is very much setup like a GTA game in terms of folder and file naming conventions and formatting just like Bully was setup similar to GTASA when it was released.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (infamous gee @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:39)
QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:29)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:26)
QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:24)
So they just stole openIV's stuff and passed it off as their own?

This is what my conclusion is as well.

icon14.gif

Nononononono. Twisted89 has made his own tool which is capable of reading the Max Payne 3 files. It just so happens that GooD-NTS has done the same thing, with his own tools. So to summarise, they both have their own private tools which are capable of reading the 'RPF' files from Max Payne 3. By comparing GooD-NTS' video and Twisted89's data, we can safely say that this information is real.

so...the info is real? the vehical files are real?....but there just gta iv right?

No, the files are different from the vehicles.ide of GTA IV. It has been modified and added to since then. Our best bet is that the information is real, and it is from GTA V. However, it could potentially be years out of date, judging by the trailer. For example, the 'Vader' bike can be spotted in the trailer, but it's not included in the vehicles.ide. And although we currently see vehicles such as the 'snowplow' listed in the file, that doesn't necessarily mean they will be included in the final release of GTA V. All we know is that at some point during development, the vehicles listed in these files were intended to be part of the game. Since then they could have removed these vehicles from the game. They might not even be drivable for all we know, we'll have to wait and see.

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Ugh, this back and forth is making me motion-sick.

I still call shenannigans on fanta/zz/whoever else's behaviour, real info or not. I'll just sit back and watch whatever else unfolds.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (FortunateSon @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:39)

We can all take solice in the fact that a Montego may still not make it into GTA V.

It's clearly an incomplete list, as there's no speedophile in the boats list, either. That, or it's only made up of vehicles from past games and concept vehicles that never made it into GTA IV but somehow ended up in Max Payne 3's files, updated and all... yeah.

infamous gee
  • infamous gee

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:42)
user posted image

I don't know what to believe anymore!

cryani.gif

im with that guy

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:32)
What's with all the left over files from IV? RDR didn't have those.

user posted image

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

Well boys, I must say that I'm kinda worried, because I looked through all of these files and didn't find one damn thing about steak.lol

There are some fishing boats docked in Max Payne. There are crab pot boui's(big orange ball) on some of them.

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Stop posting here, guise. The existence of the files haven't been proved. Probably a good troll or assholes trying to deviate attention from 2405 because they know that if they don't release anything on that day, some people will be very disappointed.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:48 PM Edited by gtasadude, 16 May 2012 - 07:50 PM.

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:44)

It's clearly an incomplete list, as there's no speedophile in the boats list, either.

There's a jetski listed in the vehicles.ide, that could simply be how the speedophile is referred to in the IDE files.

And to the other guys, this information is real. We couldn't prove it before, but now that GooD-NTS has also posted a video, we know that it is. RPF files are real, and are used for every 'RAGE' based game on consoles (as far as I can tell, someone correct me if I'm wrong). This information is 100% confirmed as real, take it from someone who questioned it's validity before.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

It doesn't matter if the file is real. THERE IS NOTHING POINTING TO GTA V.
It is just a list of vehicles they have used / are using with the engine.

The fact is, that the trolls found something real, took it out of context and began feeding it to you like it was sweet sweet nectar.
Go to the modding forums and ask them what an IDE file is.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 16 May 2012 - 07:52 PM.

QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:48)
Stop posting here, guise. The existence of the files haven't been proved. Probably a good troll or assholes trying to deviate attention from 2405 because they know that if they don't release anything on that day, some people will be very disappointed.

No, it has just been proven, read the last 2 pages.

rodneythesavior: There you go again, and I'm sure you're the same guy I talked to about this yesterday.
"It is just a list of vehicles they have used / are using with the engine. " - now who's to say this list hasn't been copied over from an early version of V TO MP3, and then edited FOR MP3?

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:44)

It's clearly an incomplete list, as there's no speedophile in the boats list, either. That, or it's only made up of vehicles from past games and concept vehicles that never made it into GTA IV but somehow ended up in Max Payne 3's files, updated and all... yeah.

Or maybe the vehicles with the new names maybe renamed IV cars.

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to bounce.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 14:32)
What's with all the left over files from IV? RDR didn't have those.

How do you know? No tools were ever released to open Red Dead's RPFs. GoodNTS can but he's not the sharing type.

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

So IGTA closed after several replies and we are still open. icon14.gif
what are we in this for? monocle.gif

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

even if this is legit (and thats a big IF) I'll say again So What?

it's not like we didn't know that there are vehicles in grand theft AUTO

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Hurrikane, what is iGTA? This thread remains open because we have proof the vehicles.ide file is in there.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:51)
even if this is legit  (and thats a big IF) I'll say again So What?

So you knew about the Andromeda, Dodo, Rhino, various snow vehicles and lots of others (possibly) in V already?

sh*t dude, I'd really like to know your sources. Pretty please? tounge.gif

icetea256
  • icetea256

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

anyone here smokes weed?

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

So now that we've confirmed that the original data is real, what now? I really hope the snowplow's are driveable, and I'm interested to see what else Twisted89/GooD-NTS can find.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

I really wonder why zzcool, Fantaseb and twisted89 are so silent all of a sudden.

Trolling overload? Pissed off about constantly being accused of trolling? Killed by Rockstar Ninjas? Who knows.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:48)
It doesn't matter if the file is real. THERE IS NOTHING POINTING TO GTA V.
It is just a list of vehicles they have used / are using with the engine.

But then there is the question of where all the snow-related vehicles come from. They're not in any past GTAs, nor in Max Payne 3. Perhaps they could be unused files in, say, GTA IV (they did plan to have upstate Liberty in it, which would have been partially snowy), but then I think someone would have brought up that those unused files were in GTA IV as well by now. So why are they in MP3, and not GTA IV?

It also makes sense to wonder why any GTA V-related files would be in MP3. They have been developed in parallel by different groups, so it doesn't make much sense that unused files from one would end up in the other. So what, then, are those vehicles for? Unused files for MP3, maybe? Why is it among so many GTA-related vehicle files, that have been updated and not merely recycled as someone has mentioned? It's kind of a mystery and it is interesting. I do agree that it's up for debate whether or not any of it has anything to do with GTA V specifically.

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Good God, everyone. Do you think someone really has all of the patience and time to make a fake Max Payne 3 file viewer/edited a photo in Photoshop, have the brains to code a sh*tload of data, and post it as fake info? I'm sure no one in the world would do that.

BlackandWhite23
  • BlackandWhite23

Lost in the World

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:55)
Good God, everyone. Do you think someone really has all of the patience and time to make a fake Max Payne 3 file viewer/edited a photo in Photoshop, have the brains to code a sh*tload of data, and post it as fake info? I'm sure no one in the world would do that.

Thats true but there some crazy Fruitcakes outthere so......? sarcasm.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:55)
I do agree that it's up for debate whether or not any of it has anything to do with GTA V specifically.

I don't think there is much room there, we KNOW it's GTA related because numerous GTA vehicles are referenced. We know it can't be from IV (UNLESS it's from an early version of IV, not the final), and not any older (at least that's very unlikely), so it almost HAS to be from V.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:55)

I think everyone has came to the conclusion that the email is at least fake. I don't, this thread is a roller coaster ride.

*shrugs*

I did tell the guy to provide an email of his "contact" talking about how the vehicle list is from an early build of GTA V. Still hasn't replied yet.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:58)
QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:55)
I do agree that it's up for debate whether or not any of it has anything to do with GTA V specifically.

I don't think there is much room there, we KNOW it's GTA related because numerous GTA vehicles are referenced. We know it can't be from IV (UNLESS it's from an early version of IV, not the final), and not any older (at least that's very unlikely), so it almost HAS to be from V.

Exactly, many of the vehicles listed are from GTA IV. Not only are they listed in a file that's since been modified/added to, the actual code for some of the past vehicles has been edited as well.

This proves that the data has been reused and modified for use as part of GTA V.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 14:52)
QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:51)
even if this is legit  (and thats a big IF) I'll say again So What?

So you knew about the Andromeda, Dodo, Rhino, various snow vehicles and lots of others (possibly) in V already?

sh*t dude, I'd really like to know your sources. Pretty please? tounge.gif

you miss my point

It's like saying there are going to be guns in the new Modern Warfare game or something. This isn't exactly unexpected in a game about vehicles. Even if its legit there is no way of proving it until V comes out and we don't even have a release date. Nice to see the forum busy and all but to me its all inside baseball. my2

although i do agree that the snow vehicles are a nice find icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users