Photo

GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:11 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 16 May 2012 - 06:14 PM.

Fantaseb: I'm apparently not getting something here, so is he the CTO or just "some guy helping out here and there" as you said earlier?!

Yeah, ovi.com leads to Nokia Maps. Hm, well, at least you put a lot of effort into this troll up until this point!

Damn shame I wasted almost 24h with this.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:09)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:04)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:51)
QUOTE (gevans81 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:50)
QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:38)
QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:36)
QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 12:32)
QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:19)
IGN seems to have seen this list and broke it down for us.

http://ca.ign.com/wi...umors_and_Leaks

yea and they also seem to completely avoid crediting anyone i mean i don't have to be credited i was just the poster

but they do they were the founders and ign dosn't even mention this thread

That was actually the first thing that came to mind. Usually when there is some sort of interesting bit of info they credit the original source. But nope they seem to have taken credit for this one. Sorry dude. Write an angry letter? lol.

meh dosn't bother me too much i was just lucky to be told this i have no stake in this

i was just the one who asked if i could post it here so thats all the credit if any i deserve lol

Why do you keep harping on about giving people credit for finding this, it would have come out eventually what with the PC version of MP3, it's hardly the find of the century is it? Get a grip.

He is worried, I dont care for the Credit of finding it, I believe GTAForums should get the credit for being the first forum to find such a mega break through if this list is "Real" which it probably will be. zzcool seems to get worried and pussy out alot smile.gif

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet. And to the people who say Gary Forman is fake he really aint he has emailed me, and his email when traced links to Rockstar Games NYC smile.gif

He might own his own company, but Rockstar Games pays him way too much money and I dont think he would quit the company!

Interesting... I'm not saying I don't believe you, but can you perhaps provide a pic of your email?

@baguvix_wanrltw: Yes, there's a Da Silva in MP3.

http://dl.dropbox.co...lder/322ffh.png

I blanked me email out, this was ages ago when I found out his email smile.gif

Awesome.

Can you show us the email you described earlier though? The one where he describes the list is from an old build of GTA V,

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

You had some credibility until you posted the email bollocks lol.gif

Lt.Caine
  • Lt.Caine

Bilderberg Conference Attendee

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

With reference to the monorail entry, a quick search on Wikipedia revealed two monorail systems in operation within (or near) California. If you trust Wikipedia, those locations are (there are a couple of others, though their relevance is questionable):

- the Disneyland Monorail System in Anaheim, CA (adjacent to the Los Angeles metropolitan area), and;
- the Las Vegas Monorail in Las Vegas, NV.

This finding, of course, confirms nothing, as we can't even verify the validity of the individual vehicles.ide entries. However, I think it's interesting, nonetheless.

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:57)
QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:55)

yea and they also seem to completely avoid crediting anyone i mean i don't have to be credited i was just the poster

That was actually the first thing that came to mind. Usually when there is some sort of interesting bit of info they credit the original source. But nope they seem to have taken credit for this one. Sorry dude. Write an angry letter? lol.

meh dosn't bother me too much i was just lucky to be told this i have no stake in this

i was just the one who asked if i could post it here so thats all the credit if any i deserve lol

Why do you keep harping on about giving people credit for finding this, it would have come out eventually what with the PC version of MP3, it's hardly the find of the century is it? Get a grip.

He is worried, I dont care for the Credit of finding it, I believe GTAForums should get the credit for being the first forum to find such a mega break through if this list is "Real" which it probably will be. zzcool seems to get worried and pussy out alot smile.gif

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet

I have him too on Facebook, but I don't know if he's real or fake.

Anyway, he said to me: GTA V news soon very soon

lol .... He is not fake trust me, I have doxed him and he works for Rockstar Games, he is more off a stand in guy for when they are low at places he goes and helps out etc.... He is real smile.gif

I wont say anymore as he might get fired and I dont want that, but im sure small details can be told. As its bound to get out, what we all really need is Rockstar Games ratted, then we can have a look at a Devs PC and see what they are doing, I though about it but getting a Dev to download a .exe would be much harder than anything. Geuss we need a inside man smile.gif

Or I could just do it a simpler way do it to a picture but that would take a while and I am way too busy for that smile.gif

Holy sh*t seb are you dutch? 0_o that email is dutch lol... and im xDeagleModz if you remember me ^_^ deluxe... :3

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

QUOTE (Lt.Caine @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:14)
With reference to the monorail entry, a quick search on Wikipedia revealed two monorail systems in operation within (or near) California. If you trust Wikipedia, those locations are (there are a couple of others, though their relevance is questionable):

- the Disneyland Monorail System in Anaheim, CA (adjacent to the Los Angeles metropolitan area), and;

This finding, of course, confirms nothing, as we can't even verify the validity of the individual vehicles.ide entries. However, I think it's interesting, nonetheless.

didn't you already post that exact same text or did i miss something?

as for people who think i think i deserve anything out of this i can just say i don't deserve any credit anything out of this i simply posted it thats all i did so i repeat i do not care about that part

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

@GTA-King
Don't let this guy troll you anymore dude, His email from 'rockstar' is from a nokia website. He's more full of sh*t than a sponge in a porta-potty.

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

"Gary foreman's" English is weird: wee alwase put stuf like that in whee like it when hackers find this lol

BlackandWhite23
  • BlackandWhite23

Lost in the World

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Lt.Caine @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:14)

So Las Venturas or A Rockstar version of Disney land Wich is better sarcasm.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Why is everybody having a jizz fit? It's just a list of vehicles.. 90% of which are vehicles from GTA IV.

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

So we are wasting our time here? Damn......

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:19 PM Edited by gtasadude, 16 May 2012 - 06:21 PM.

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:15)
@GTA-King
Don't let this guy troll you anymore dude, His email from 'rockstar' is from a nokia website. He's more full of sh*t than a sponge in a porta-potty.

This. And why would the title of the email be 'Rockstargamesny'. Surely they would have a different email address for each person? You couldn't possibly have the same email for a whole department.

B-b-b-b--b-b-b-ulsh*t. I know you and twisted89 aren't the same person, but if you're lying, why wouldn't he as well? Going to repeat what I said before once more, don't trust this information unless you've opened the RPF files and seen them for yourself. You can't rely on these guys, clearly.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:12)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:09)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:04)

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet. And to the people who say Gary Forman is fake he really aint he has emailed me, and his email when traced links to Rockstar Games NYC smile.gif

He might own his own company, but Rockstar Games pays him way too much money and I dont think he would quit the company!

Interesting... I'm not saying I don't believe you, but can you perhaps provide a pic of your email?

@baguvix_wanrltw: Yes, there's a Da Silva in MP3.

http://dl.dropbox.co...lder/322ffh.png

I blanked me email out, this was ages ago when I found out his email smile.gif

Awesome.

Can you show us the email you described earlier though? The one where he describes the list is from an old build of GTA V,

Hmmm been a while, he must typing it up as we speak. sigh.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hm, sad, but not unexpected. Oh well, back to scratching our balls.

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:18)

Yea last night when they took credit more than one time, i was suspicious, if you find something say it one time and then go on about you're business, you woulnt feel sad or start second guessing posting info that somebody gave you, then edit first comment to say sorrry to R*.

But what takes the cake is that "Gary" said it is an old build of GTAV, he is nda, and is now fired if he said that, game over, fun while it lasted, its from GTAIV Enhancer, a lot of things come back to that accept the date.

No way Mr. Gary told you this is from old build of GTAV, nobody is that dumb to give info to anyone at this point where this is such a hot topic, everyone is told to shut their mouth at this time at R*

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Like I said but people were to overhyped...

if this stupid list is there its not something that has to do with GTAV
Also an Employee would never reveal anything related to a game which is still in development.

Useless thread
Request to close

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Hurrikane @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:23)
QUOTE (Diesel311 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:18)

No way Mr. Gary told you this is from old build of GTAV, nobody is that dumb to give info to anyone at this point where this is such a hot topic, everyone is told to shut their mouth at this time at R*

Agree with you 100% there brother.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:25 PM Edited by gtasadude, 16 May 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Not so "stupid" now eh? tounge.gif

PS. Love how everyone suddenly knew this was bullsh*t all along moto_whistle.gif

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Things looked fishy as soon as you kept asking for credit for the find. And then you claim you don't care about credit. Then you ask zz to give you credit again. Then you claim to have a program which no one else can have. Then you claim to have even more info but you're saving it til later. Then you threaten to bring down any site that doesn't give you the credit.

That last one especially makes you sound like a desperate 15 year old, anonymous wannabe hacker.

And now, cherry on the cake, you have some contact at R*, or according to that email, the entirety of R* NY.

Other fishy activity includes; asking someone else to post the topic for you and then begging for acknowledgement; zz being overly worried about reprimand; multiple upon multiple files that just happen to mention GTA.

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (gtasadude @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:25)

PS. Love how everyone suddenly knew this was bullsh*t all along moto_whistle.gif

yea they suck, really overhyping over a list which I could have made in Notepad++ and some sh*tty program to list some folders in C# with Visual Studio.
Really...

Guys like I said in my previous post at page 1x, dont believe anything that is not directly from their newswire...

Even if the list is there its not related to GTAV

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

so this is fake now?

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

Well... The last 24 hours of "fun" were a wasted 24 hours. We thought we had something... Hats off, you had us, or some of us.

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

The "stupid" quote referred to your useless request for him to release his tool, and that was stupid either way tounge.gif

However, yeah, this thread seems pretty much done for.

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members

Mods first time I have ever asked for anything in my five plus years here, take away the medals, and permanetly ban for life you have any pride in this forum, any pride in you're past respected members that are no longer with us, that loved this forum, , and at this point on behalf of GTAF, I respecfully demand a lock.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:30)

so this is fake now?

The ship is certainly sinking, can I please get some credit for taking part in this thread? It's the least you guys could do, actually I don't want any credit, or do I ? sly.gif

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

where does it say it's fake?

GTA5Videos
  • GTA5Videos

Rat

• Members

QUOTE (Hurrikane @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:31)
Mods first time I have ever asked for anything in my five plus years here, take away the medals, and permanetly ban for life you have any pride in this forum, any pride in you're past respected members that are no longer with us, that loved this forum, , and at this point on behalf of GTAF, I respecfully demand a lock.

it hasnt been confirmed as fake yet tho tounge.gif

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:31)
The "stupid" quote referred to your useless request for him to release his tool, and that was stupid either way tounge.gif

However, yeah, this thread seems pretty much done for.

I never expected for him to release a tool, it was simply for the sake of argument icon14.gif

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Well, because of the lack of info, I fell for this hook, line and sinker. Anyway, lesson learned. *patiently waits for info from R*

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Nice find,who knows,maybe this was left on purpose becouse R* knew that impatient fans will dig this up looking for any info for V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users