GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
Assclown84
  • Assclown84

I am a Realist

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 12:32)
QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:19)
IGN seems to have seen this list and broke it down for us.

http://ca.ign.com/wi...umors_and_Leaks

yea and they also seem to completely avoid crediting anyone i mean i don't have to be credited i was just the poster

but they do they were the founders and ign dosn't even mention this thread

That was actually the first thing that came to mind. Usually when there is some sort of interesting bit of info they credit the original source. But nope they seem to have taken credit for this one. Sorry dude. Write an angry letter? lol.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:37 PM Edited by DS 17, 16 May 2012 - 05:39 PM.

QUOTE (RamKaNam @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 18:35)
QUOTE (productofboom @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 17:32)
Wait, I'm confused. Why would the gta v car list be in the max payne files? Explain please!

Because they are not going to re-code, design, every single thing for there two same generation games.

But is R* really so stupid that they missed deleting this code from the MP3 folders?

However I hope this is not a fake. But seems legit.

cablecar - known
chairlift - wtf so the "lines" in the trailer may be the towers of it? Hopefully there will be snow and skis.
subway_lo - low maybe?
subway_hi maybe high? Don't know what this could be for.
train_carg - seems like cargo.
trainf_carg - the same.
trainr_carg - and again.
train_int - Interstate Express maybe? Don't think it d mean Intercontinental.
lighty - What could this be?

//Edit: Just found another site which listed several bikes like BMX etc. in their list. http://gamerprompt.c...rom-max-payne-3
How can the lists be different?

twisted89
  • twisted89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:32)

yea and they also seem to completely avoid crediting anyone i mean i don't have to be credited i was just the poster

This thread is quoted as a source on the [1] link.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:36)

That was actually the first thing that came to mind. Usually when there is some sort of interesting bit of info they credit the original source. But nope they seem to have taken credit for this one. Sorry dude. Write an angry letter? lol.

meh dosn't bother me too much i was just lucky to be told this i have no stake in this

i was just the one who asked if i could post it here so thats all the credit if any i deserve lol

oh yea there it is under 1

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (lefantome @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:21)
QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:13)
QUOTE (lefantome @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:10)
/data/anim/creature_metadata\Darkel_Hobo.xml|2012-01-22 15:40:36

Where did you find that? It was NOT in twisted89's "common.rpf" post. Smells fake to me but maybe I'm overlooking something.

it's next to these lines:

/data/anim/creature_metadata\Kraff_Epsilon_Program.xml|2012-01-22 15:40:36
/data/anim/creature_metadata\Claude_IsSpeaking.xml|2012-01-22 15:40:36
/data/anim/creature_metadata\Bigfoot_CJ.xml|2012-01-22 15:40:36

I was joking on the lenght of the code posted devil.gif

Hah, the "Claude_IsSpeaking" one is pretty good lol.gif CJ turned into a bigfoot though? Nah, that's just... wrong.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:37)
Wait, I'm confused. Why would the gta v car list be in the max payne files? Explain please!

Because they are not going to re-code, design, every single thing for there two same generation games.

But is R* really so stupid that they missed deleting this code from the MP3 folders?

cablecar - known
chairlift - wtf so the "lines" in the trailer may be the towers of it? Hopefully there will be snow and skis.
subway_lo - low maybe?
trainf_carg - the same.
trainr_carg - and again.

//Edit: Just found another site which listed several bikes like BMX etc. in their list. http://gamerprompt.c...rom-max-payne-3

CODE
subway_lo - low maybe?

Those are the names of the trains inside every GTA title to this date I believe/other tiles. I think they are re-using names from previous titles just to save them alot of time.

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 19:36)

Haha, seems like IGN has now updated the sources list, I just checked the article and this topic is in the sources.

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

that whole anim list (not vehicles) is from Max Payne 3, so why post it here?

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:44 PM Edited by Fantaseb, 16 May 2012 - 05:48 PM.

QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:44)

Read the whole thread, don't just pop in and make inane comments and think you are right. K? smile.gif

I also have the email for one of Rockstar Games employee in london who done the UI for Max Payne3, and also GTA IV. So I could post his email, and you can ask him smile.gif ?

Also nirushan - They tend to re-use Anim files from previous games/un-released games. So more than likely that Anim file will be used for GTAV/Max Payne3 and will contain some sort of reference to another title.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:37)

cablecar - known
subway_lo - low maybe?
trainf_carg - the same.
trainr_carg - and again.

I think with the light of trains, meaning that you can finally uncouple the locomotive from the coaches, or a shunter

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:44)

Read the whole thread, don't just pop in and make inane comments and think you are right. K? smile.gif

I read it about that RAGE sh*t etc. But why is every line GTA V related? Vehicles is of course GTA V, but that huge big list? No

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:47)

I read it about that RAGE sh*t etc. But why is every line GTA V related? Vehicles is of course GTA V, but that huge big list? No

That huge list is showing every file inside the Common file. Just so people can have a look and see if they believe any file might be releated to GTAV. I would look more but I am really busy researching the SCO files inside MP3

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:38)

meh dosn't bother me too much i was just lucky to be told this i have no stake in this

i was just the one who asked if i could post it here so thats all the credit if any i deserve lol

Why do you keep harping on about giving people credit for finding this, it would have come out eventually what with the PC version of MP3, it's hardly the find of the century is it? Get a grip.

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:49)
QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:47)

That huge list is showing every file inside the Common file. Just so people can have a look and see if they believe any file might be releated to GTAV.

Do you think it's from GTA V?

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:51 PM Edited by Fantaseb, 16 May 2012 - 05:56 PM.

QUOTE (gevans81 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:50)

Why do you keep harping on about giving people credit for finding this, it would have come out eventually what with the PC version of MP3, it's hardly the find of the century is it? Get a grip.

He is worried, I dont care for the Credit of finding it, I believe GTAForums should get the credit for being the first forum to find such a mega break through if this list is "Real" which it probably will be. zzcool seems to get worried and pussy out alot smile.gif

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet. And to the people who say Gary Forman is fake he really aint he has emailed me, and his email when traced links to Rockstar Games NYC smile.gif

He might own his own company, but Rockstar Games pays him way too much money and I dont think he would quit the company!

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

I agree with that. The GTA.net forums found it! icon14.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Now that's a healthy attitude cool.gif

nirushan
  • nirushan

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:51)

He is worried, I dont care for the Credit of finding it, I believe GTAForums should get the credit for being the first forum to find such a mega break through if this list is "Real" which it probably will be. zzcool seems to get worried and pussy out alot smile.gif

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet

I have him too on Facebook, but I don't know if he's real or fake.

Anyway, he said to me: GTA V news soon very soon

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:57 PM Edited by Fantaseb, 16 May 2012 - 06:01 PM.

QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:55)

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet

lol .... He is not fake trust me, I have doxed him and he works for Rockstar Games, he is more off a stand in guy for when they are low at places he goes and helps out etc.... He is real smile.gif

I wont say anymore as he might get fired and I dont want that, but im sure small details can be told. As its bound to get out, what we all really need is Rockstar Games ratted, then we can have a look at a Devs PC and see what they are doing, I though about it but getting a Dev to download a .exe would be much harder than anything. Geuss we need a inside man smile.gif

Or I could just do it a simpler way do it to a picture but that would take a while and I am way too busy for that smile.gif

Hurrikane
  • Hurrikane

Chop

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

icon14.gif Did anyone here me saying look look look look what i found regarding the agent screens, resume for GTAV, no, even some sources sourced Gege as being the source, however i could care less, as i even posted the information i found in the ongoing topic at the time, i didnt even bother making a new topic, it was for you guys to enjoy. i got a nice commended by illspirit, and that was it, no medal, no ribbon, nothing else, and i could care less it was for you guys that needed something and when i was searching i was searching for you guys.
cool.gif

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Mhm ... drugboat. Maybe there ll be a border to Mexico for smuggeling? And it looks like the trains are destroyable.

1,188 replies
in about 1 hour. Not bad ...

scarface910
  • scarface910

I don't want a f*cking title

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 09:57)
QUOTE (nirushan @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 17:55)

lol .... He is not fake trust me, I have doxed him and he works for Rockstar Games, he is more off a stand in guy for when they are low at places he goes and helps out etc.... He is real smile.gif

I wont say anymore as he might get fired and I dont want that, but im sure small details can be told. As its bound to get out, what we all really need is Rockstar Games ratted, then we can have a look at a Devs PC and see what they are doing, I though about it but getting a Dev to download a .exe would be much harder than anything. Geuss we need a inside man smile.gif

There's a [1] next to the paragraph that links to the first page of this thread.... CREDIT WAS GIVEN

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:01 PM Edited by baguvix_wanrltw, 16 May 2012 - 06:09 PM.

Um... anyone remember "Albert DaSilva"?

This line is in Fantaseb's "common.rpf" post:

/movies/06_01_txt_dasilva.bik|2012-04-24 19:46:39

Were there any DaSilva's in mp3? I don't think so but the name does fit Brazil (or so I think).

However, I don't see how a video from V might end up in MP3's files... so it's probably nothing.

EDIT: Ah yes, of course, that's the "good guy" with all the info, had forgotten his name.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

The IDE file is just a catalog of sorts, that lists items that have been used / are being used on the engine. Every single vehicle you find in the IDE file, will have been in a previous Rockstar game. (or it's respective IDE file.)

In San Andreas, for example, there was a shark listed in the IDE. Was there a shark in the game? Were there sharks in any game past VC? No.

The IDE is just a list of items, unless they have textures and models to go along with the file name, they are just text. Text doesn't take up a whole lot of room, so there's really no point in erasing everything out of the ide file.

The file doesn't confirm anything in GTA V, but it does confirm what vehicles are in MP3, GTA IV, etc.

(figured I might as well post this again, seeing as how nobody listened the first time)

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:01)
Um... anyone remember "Albert DaSilva"?

This line is in Fantaseb's "common.rpf" post:

/movies/06_01_txt_dasilva.bik|2012-04-24 19:46:39

Were there any DaSilva's in mp3? I don't think so but the name does fit Brazil (or so I think).

That was some famous guy in Rio I believe and they asked him to use him inside the games. There is MP3 releated stuff/GTAV, unlike RDR which is a new engine and new code, nothing like this.

rodneythesavior - NO!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

@nirushan - I believe it is, I have been in contact with someone who I know from Rockstar Games (Gary Forman I have him on Facebook) he still works there as I found him in the credits to MP3, he basically told me that the list is from a old build of GTAV. So you will probs find that GTAV has been in development longer than people know off, and Rockstar have kept it quiet. And to the people who say Gary Forman is fake he really aint he has emailed me, and his email when traced links to Rockstar Games NYC smile.gif

He might own his own company, but Rockstar Games pays him way too much money and I dont think he would quit the company!

Interesting... I'm not saying I don't believe you, but can you perhaps provide a pic of your email?

@baguvix_wanrltw: Yes, there's a Da Silva in MP3.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 18:04)

Interesting... I'm not saying I don't believe you, but can you perhaps provide a pic of your email?

@baguvix_wanrltw: Yes, there's a Da Silva in MP3.

http://dl.dropbox.co...lder/322ffh.png

I blanked me email out, this was ages ago when I found out his email smile.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

like i said i don't care but my friend seemed to so i think he deserves it me myself i don't really care

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

There is a DaSilva in MP3. He plays a clean cop in Brazil.

Edit:GTA-King beat me to it. biggrin.gif

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:09)
http://dl.dropbox.co...lder/322ffh.png

I blanked me email out, this was ages ago when I found out his email smile.gif

too bad ovi.com is nokia, and not rockstar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users