Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Okay it's from gta v. Rhino did it for me

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 12:01)
WTF, why has this thread have 48 pages? Jeez...
It's just a list... What does it give you actually? Nothing. Just some random names, some that are known form other GTAs but mostly just names. Why write here at all. Make it a sticky or just put a lock on it... I don't see what there is to discuss here.

That there probably are snowy areas.. (bobsleigh, skimobile) and more new vehicles? Of course there is something to discuss about and a big news for GTA fans.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:01)
It's just a list... What does it give you actually? Nothing. Just some random names, some that are known form other GTAs but mostly just names. Why write here at all. Make it a sticky or just put a lock on it... I don't see what there is to discuss here.

Maybe because we are f*cking desperate for info and this is pretty much the first REAL "info" we got about GTA V since the trailer suicidal.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

You guys who think the video is fake, think again. 'Alpha' is BEFORE 'Beta' so that is why the textures don't look as great as in the trailer.
Have a look at the video again at the part where it shows the Energy Complex ok...then go to the trailer where it shows it just after the Burger Shot truck drives past.

Looks familiar huh?

This 100% legit official Rockstar build video, of structures they created and it's alpha test. And you saw it here first guys!

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 05:01)

Do you think before you write something? Or do you just write whatever comes as a brainfart into your mind?

People believe it because:

It looks like a traditional RockstarGames script.
It has names of vehicles, some of which have a secret meaning behind their name (what Rockstar does all the time)
It was found (accorting to zzcool) on the Max Payne 3 disk.

Looks legit if you read through it. So shush.

lh1
  • lh1

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 09:31)
QUOTE (Gege @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 09:27)
It was developed by multiple Rockstar Studios, mostly Vancouver but everyone was kind of involved.

i don't think north involved even in a small process of the development. they are busy making GTA 5 icon14.gif .

Exactly.

Not to spoil the game experience for MAX PAYNE 3 for anyone.

But the studio that is first mentioned in the credits for Rockstar Games is the biggest developer.

In this case, it's Rockstar Vancouver.

As a matter of fact, Rockstar North is the least involved studio in MAX PAYNE 3.

Also fun to note that Rockstar North is the second largest developer in both Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire which explained why Rockstar only had one main game for those 2 years.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

There's more Trains than Motorcycles? Unacceptable R*, change that sh*t up before release lol

And I don't see how R* could be angry at the OP for "leaking" this, it's their own damn fault for constantly building games off the same old GTA engine/coding.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:23)
There's more Trains than Motorcycles? Unacceptable R*, change that sh*t up before release lol

And I don't see how R* could be angry at the OP for "leaking" this, it's their own damn fault for constantly building games off the same old GTA engine/coding.

Who said that R* is mad at the OP for "leaking" this stuff?

poncratias
  • poncratias

a thread for threads

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:26 AM Edited by poncratias, 16 May 2012 - 10:39 AM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now something to think about:

What does "Deprecation" mean?

In the process of authoring computer software, its standards or documentation, or other technical standards, deprecation is a status applied to features, characteristics, or practices to indicate that they should be avoided, typically because they have been superseded.

Although deprecated software features remain in the software, their use may raise warning messages recommending alternative practices, and deprecation may indicate that the feature will be removed in the future. Features are deprecated—rather than immediately removed—in order to provide backward compatibility, and give programmers who have used the feature time to bring their code into compliance with the new standard.

wikipedia

this means these are features that are no longer planned/included/used.

maybe there where some multiple vehicle/snow scenes planned for MP3 in the beginning of developement, but then canceled. maybe they where even thinking about making usable vehicles, but dropped that feature.

also:

CODE
v_nyalleys_main_parent, mpvehshare

this looks like New York Alleys, where there is snow in MP3, so that's an other clue for that theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:14)
You guys who think the video is fake, think again. 'Alpha' is BEFORE 'Beta' so that is why the textures don't look as great as in the trailer.
Have a look at the video again at the part where it shows the Energy Complex ok...then go to the trailer where it shows it just after the Burger Shot truck drives past.

Looks familiar huh?

This 100% legit official Rockstar build video, of structures they created and it's alpha test. And you saw it here first guys!

You may fool a few gullible new jacks on this forum, but no one else is buying into your bullcrap.

Fake, and a poor fake

timdehaas
  • timdehaas

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (poncratias @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:26)

In the process of authoring computer software, its standards or documentation, or other technical standards, deprecation is a status applied to features, characteristics, or practices to indicate that they should be avoided, typically because they have been superseded.

Although deprecated software features remain in the software, their use may raise warning messages recommending alternative practices, and deprecation may indicate that the feature will be removed in the future. Features are deprecated—rather than immediately removed—in order to provide backward compatibility, and give programmers who have used the feature time to bring their code into compliance with the new standard.

wikipedia

this means they are features that are no longer planned/included/used.

maybe there where some multiple vehicle/snow scenes planned for MP3 in the beginning of developement, but then canceled. maybe they where even thinking about making usable vehicles, but dropped that feature.

also:

CODE

this looks like New York Alleys, where there is snow in MP3, so that's an other clue for that theory.

Okay it's definitely MP3

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Nice find. I'm mostly curious about the chair lift, lol.

timdehaas
  • timdehaas

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

are there still ppl who think it's for GTA V while it says New York Alleys?

esvi
  • esvi

End Of The Line

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

wikipedia

this means they are features that are no longer planned/included/used.

also:

CODE

that was my first thought

you can also ad the fact that

in the cut scenes between the gameplay

in the back while you're shooting ppl

there are a lot of details you don't pay attention to when you're playing

meaning, many cars or trains are some part of the landscapes
that later they decide to ditch or not wether they needed it or not

so in a nutshell

this could be vehicules that were supposed to be in the game but were removed
and for those who will be saying there were no use for such vehicules in a max payne game
these vehicules could just have been used as part of the landscapes

timdehaas
  • timdehaas

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

mp_van_nyc

also new york city.

Deprecated means that they aren't in the game

CASE CLOSED. it's from mp3

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:42 AM

well it seems i was worriying about nothing noone did get mad about it even my friend in support said nothing about it so yea i no longer regret posting this

however theres more information found in the game much more then already posted

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:26)

Looks familiar huh?

You may fool a few gullible new jacks on this forum, but no one else is buying into your bullcrap.

Fake, and a poor fake

Are you suggesting that I created it? Well sir, you are mistaken for I didn't im not an expert in creating something like this. I found it had just been uploaded. Maybe Rockstar decided to throw the cd away since it was no longer needed (being an early Alpha model) and some dude found it in the trash.
Ok i did some investigating, go to the 1:02 of the gta v latest alpha vid and then go to the gta v trailer and look at 0:50. The structure is in both vids, more polished of course in texture in the gta v trailer as the alpha is an early model. The more I look at the alpha vid it looks like they have used gta sa graphics starting off and then overlayed it adding texture. It is interesting and until an official confirms its real then im saying that its legit, comparing it from the two gta vids (1:01 alpha vid, 0:50 gta v trailer)

MiamiVice1984
  • MiamiVice1984

Hey There Officer, Nice Badge, Nice Badge.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:42)
well it seems i was worriying about nothing noone did get mad about it even my friend in support said nothing about it so yea i no longer regret posting this

You might just as well post that colgate.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (MiamiVice1984 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:43)

yea i will probably on my youtube channel aswell this time

SlickSpencer8
  • SlickSpencer8

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Can you post it?^^

menny
  • menny

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

We are waiting fo' that biggrin.gif

When do you show us these "juicy" things? smile.gif

poncratias
  • poncratias

a thread for threads

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

wikipedia

this means these are features that are no longer planned/included/used.

also:

CODE

sorry guys.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:46)
QUOTE (MiamiVice1984 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:43)

yea i will probably on my youtube channel aswell this time

Link?

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

You mention something about your friend asking you to wait to give more info. May I ask why that is?

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (SlickSpencer8 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:46)

Can you post it?^^

i need to wait for my friend to let me know first

and yea he asked me to wait

Don't post it

ok
----------------
but let me know
-----------------
tommorow
----------------
or let me post tommorow?
----------------
Ok

Chillzz01
  • Chillzz01

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Im 90% convinced this is GTA V. ill be 100% when the pc version comes out so i can check the files myself. But damn this topic became huge. The vehicle list is already a post on the IGN home page.

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 21:43)
QUOTE (Darrel @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:26)

Looks familiar huh?

Fake, and a poor fake

Are you suggesting that I created it? Well sir, you are mistaken for I didn't im not an expert in creating something like this. I found it had just been uploaded. Maybe Rockstar decided to throw the cd away since it was no longer needed (being an early Alpha model) and some dude found it in the trash.
Ok i did some investigating, go to the 1:02 of the gta v latest alpha vid and then go to the gta v trailer and look at 0:50. The structure is in both vids, more polished of course in texture in the gta v trailer as the alpha is an early model. The more I look at the alpha vid it looks like they have used gta sa graphics starting off and then overlayed it adding texture. It is interesting and until an official confirms its real then im saying that its legit, comparing it from the two gta vids (1:01 alpha vid, 0:50 gta v trailer)

Couple of things.

1. Even if the video were to be real, which it is not, this is not for discussing that video, this is for the vehicle list, so please make your own topic.
2. Contradicting my last post, please do not mention this ever again, do not make a topic, do not make more posts regarding that stupid ass video Because you are already putting Australians to shame.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Chillzz01 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:52)
Im 90% convinced this is GTA V. ill be 100% when the pc version comes out so i can check the files myself. But damn this topic became huge. The vehicle list is already a post on the IGN home page.

Thats not surprising seeing how this is where they get most in not all of their info.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (018361 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:53)
QUOTE (Chillzz01 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 10:52)

Thats not surprising seeing how this is where they get most in not all of their info.

And they don't even give us credit..

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

All i have been doing since i read this post is watching the forums and R* website for hours hoping for them to spill more beans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users