GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,495 replies to this topic
Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (TheJustinAllenK @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:46)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 21:44)
Okay I'm sick of getting messages/people taking credit for my find on other forums. I will say this once I find a forum, who does not credit me/twisted89 for finding this info and that forum will never be again. Give proper f*cking credit!

I also found more info, debug info about a unreleased title

If you say so.

Check first page of thread I found this. So my credit is due. Other forums taking credit, they can f*ck off

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (DeafMetal @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:47)
QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:41)
Ireland's not the only thing that's green, dollars are too Look at the GTAV logo and reverse that quote.

too are dollars, green that's thing only the not Ireland's.

Holy sh*t!

Lol you know what I meant "Dollars aren't the only thing that's green, Ireland is too".

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:50)
Ireland's not the only thing that's green, dollars are too Look at the GTAV logo and reverse that quote.

Holy sh*t!

Lol you know what I meant "Dollars aren't the only thing that's green, Ireland is too".

reminds me of the intro to eflc seen it so much i have all words memorized

now you said bloody ireland thats gonna narrow the search

olligyver
  • olligyver

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pb1jf/
Gogogo!

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:50)

Holy sh*t!

lol sorry, couldn't resist. It'd be pretty cool, though, I really liked the McCrearys. cookie.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

QUOTE (olligyver @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:53)
www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pb1jf/
Gogogo!

thats probably what everyone feels right now

Human

• Members
  • None

It seems that R* let the cat out of the bag and now it's barking everywhere.

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:44)
Okay I'm sick of getting messages/people taking credit for my find on other forums. I will say this once I find a forum, who does not credit me/twisted89 for finding this info and that forum will never be again. Give proper f*cking credit!

Man you are f*cking annoying. I've been following this thread since start and all that you have been doing was trying to push the fact that you found it. Ok, you found it, congrats, we get it. Thread starter or mod, credit him and twisted so we can finally have discussion without "Me me...I have I have etc." its pathetic.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (018361 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:54)

But Cats don't bark.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (ViceCityFTW @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:56)

Man you are f*cking annoying. I've been following this thread since start and all that you have been doing was trying to push the fact that you found it. Ok, you found it, congrats, we get it. Thread starter or mod, credit him and twisted so we can finally have discussion without "Me me...I have I have etc." its pathetic.

No. It gets annoying, going onto every forum, with children claiming they found it! Explain how a "kid" can find it when no one except OpenIV Dev team/us can open the files? Idiot. Don't quote my post!

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:57)

But Cats don't bark.

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif
That's quite funny but lol.

Any ways much info will be leaked.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (018361 @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 20:54)

Cats bark?! wow.gif

Edit: beat me to it confused.gif

baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Hey Fantaseb, I have a couple of questions...

1) Do you have the timestamps of the files? I'd like to know when they were last edited, a "created" timestamp might also be interesting.

2) Was that "speed" or "pedo" thing you read before the "speedo" van or the "sporto" boat from the vehicles.ide or something else entirely?

3) You said you found some new stuff. What was it? Was the other new stuff from a new Red Dead or Agent or something else?

Thx.

@ViceCityFTW: Jesus dude, calm down, you're just as agitated as he is. You'd both live a lot longer if you just cooled it a bit cool.gif

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:41)
QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:19)
QUOTE (Staten @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:16)
QUOTE (Hurrikane @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:08)
http://gamerprompt.c...3#disqus_thread

Update: Though nothing is still confirmed, if you look at the boat there is one called “EdBoat”.  Nearly a year ago a job description was posted for GTA5 actors. One of the roles was going to play a character by the name of “Eddie McReary”.

"Eddie McReary" came from the fake casting call, if I remember rightly.

Yeah, I think the "McReary Continuation" is all fake, rumors started by hopefuls.

I think there is actually a connection.

Crazy theory here but the person that Ned luke's character seems to be based on is called Neil McCauley that name seems to be pretty damn close to McCreary. If there truly is a connection it would be a good explanation to where Packie went at the end of tbogt.

So you're saying that because the protagonist is apparently based off someone with a name that sounds kind of like "McReary", it means the McRearys are in V? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:57)

But Cats don't bark.

Exactly my point.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

Indeed, anyone can find data. It shouldn't be about you, it should be about the data itself. Nobody gives a f*ck about boosting your ego.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (baguvix_wanrltw @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:58)
Hey Fantaseb, I have a couple of questions...

1) Do you have the timestamps of the files? I'd like to know when they were last edited, a "created" timestamp might also be interesting.

2) Was that "speed" or "pedo" thing you read before the "speedo" van or the "sporto" boat from the vehicles.ide or something else entirely?

3) You said you found some new stuff. What was it? Was the other new stuff from a new Red Dead or Agent or something else?

Thx.

@ViceCityFTW: Jesus dude, calm down, you're just as agitated as he is. You'd both live a lot longer if you just cooled it a bit cool.gif

Ill need to look tommorow I'm on my Blackberry just now.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

well it seems this thread is derailing so it might get locked

eSJe
  • eSJe

NPC

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

I understand what this topic means.
But I'm just curious, Are all vehicles that listed in vehicle.ide absolutely drivable?
Take subway train for example, does it included in vehicle.ide on IV system?

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:58)

No. It gets annoying, going onto every forum, with children claiming they found it! Explain how a "kid" can find it when no one except OpenIV Dev team/us can open the files? Idiot. Don't quote my post!

Do you think they give a f*ck who posted it? IGN reported GTAforums.com. No body gives a f*ck if a guy behind pseudonym "adsqdsqcsgsdfas" or a guy behind "21sqd3" posted it. We know you should be credited, and major sites point at GTAforums.com so if anyone goes here they will know who is responsible for it. Its great, you found it and I'm really glad that we have people here smart enough to find it, but constant moaning about people not giving you the credit for finding the files is pathetic.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (ViceCityFTW @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:02)

Do you think they give a f*ck who posted it? IGN reported GTAforums.com. No body gives a f*ck if a guy behind pseudonym "adsqdsqcsgsdfas" or a guy behind "21sqd3" posted it. We know you should be credited, and major sites point at GTAforums.com so if anyone goes here they will know who is responsible for it. Its great, you found it and I'm really glad that we have people here smart enough to find it, but constant moaning about people not giving you the credit for finding the files is pathetic.

you stop the messages to me, and ill stop bitching smile.gif

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:04)
QUOTE (ViceCityFTW @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:02)

you stop the messages to me, and ill stop bitching smile.gif

You mean quoting you? This is my last.

Vidiz
  • Vidiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (eSJe @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:02)
But I'm just curious, Are all vehicles that listed in vehicle.ide absolutely drivable?

Don't look at this list and think "Oh I can't wait to drive this, that, oh and that!" because there's chances that some of the vehicles in the list will not be in the full game. Also not all might be drivable, some might be only seen in missions and be driven by NPC's. It's rare for Rockstar to let you see a vehicle in game and not be able to drive it though, with the exception of jumbo jets and stuff.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

Anyway, we need more information about this um... information. I have a few questions of my own.
1. Are any of these cars playable in max payne 3 itself?
2. Can we get someone to get us a picture of the models?
3. Can anybody else find more information about this so that we have further confirmation?

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:07 AM Edited by Gregers08, 16 May 2012 - 02:09 AM.

QUOTE (Staten @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:59)
QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:41)
QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:19)
QUOTE (Staten @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 01:16)
QUOTE (Hurrikane @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:08)
http://gamerprompt.c...3#disqus_thread

Update: Though nothing is still confirmed, if you look at the boat there is one called “EdBoat”.  Nearly a year ago a job description was posted for GTA5 actors. One of the roles was going to play a character by the name of “Eddie McReary”.

"Eddie McReary" came from the fake casting call, if I remember rightly.

Yeah, I think the "McReary Continuation" is all fake, rumors started by hopefuls.

I think there is actually a connection.

Crazy theory here but the person that Ned luke's character seems to be based on is called Neil McCauley that name seems to be pretty damn close to McCreary. If there truly is a connection it would be a good explanation to where Packie went at the end of tbogt.

So you're saying that because the protagonist is apparently based off someone with a name that sounds kind of like "McReary", it means the McRearys are in V? That doesn't make much sense to me.

I guess so, nothing will probably come from it but it isint he first time they have slightly changed the name of the protagonist from the charater they are based on, remember Tommy and Tony from scarface. I''ll admit its very farfetched but they put too much emphasis on Packie in that last scene of the credits for it to not mean anything, I just thnk it would be a nice way to continue that storyline.

tr0janman697
  • tr0janman697

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

I was pumped when my emblem thread had 5 pages, this is way insane. The first real info since the trailer. The most telling news have to be the snowmobiles. Although it is an incomplete list that does not include the amount of planes that were shown even in trailer 1, all those boats look way advanced! Who woulda thought these forums would beat the entire Internet to the punch with this much information.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (tr0janman697 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:07)
I was pumped when my emblem thread had 5 pages, this is way insane. The first real info since the trailer. The most telling news have to be the snowmobiles. Although it is an incomplete list that does not include the amount of planes that were shown even in trailer 1, all those boats look way advanced! Who woulda thought these forums would beat the entire Internet to the punch with this much information.

You'd be surprised. We all usually have our little disputes, but when the time to get more info arises we are a united force that kicks some major cyber @ss.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

wow 40 pages soon

eSJe
  • eSJe

NPC

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Vidiz @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 09:06)
QUOTE (eSJe @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:02)

Don't look at this list and think "Oh I can't wait to drive this, that, oh and that!" because there's chances that some of the vehicles in the list will not be in the full game. Also not all might be drivable, some might be only seen in missions and be driven by NPC's. It's rare for Rockstar to let you see a vehicle in game and not be able to drive it though, with the exception of jumbo jets and stuff.

Thank you. I just want to understand about the system.

32brownsfan
  • 32brownsfan

This is a Tribe Town

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 02:10)
wow 40 pages soon

The reason why traffic is down is cause most people are asleep I bet it gets to 70 pages smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users