Photo

Mobile Homes and Trailers

49 replies to this topic
Colonel Dre
  • Colonel Dre

Non Duxit Nos Inducas

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

I wouldn't mind this, I'd have it parked outside of a Military base if one is added. See if I am chased away from it

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

OR you just have a sleeping bag you carry in your car's boot/trunk? This way I can speed across the desert... without worrying about my camper that I'm towing? Certainly the camper idea is great, but it has its restrictions...

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Zee @ Monday, May 14 2012, 20:56)
Damn, being able to have a camper be a temporary safehouse would be excellent. Change clothes and weapons on the go, sounds like a good idea.

I agree with this. Pretty much what I was going to say.

Lovely idea. As great as it is, I doubt it would be implemented. Excellent features like these never seem to make the final cut.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Zee @ Monday, May 14 2012, 12:56)
Damn, being able to have a camper be a temporary safehouse would be excellent. Change clothes and weapons on the go, sounds like a good idea.

Agreed, being able to walk around the RV would be nice too, have the radio playing, if you can buy your own cars it would be nice to buy an RV, and if car modification is in make it so when you set up camp you can use a TV, or have furniture outside the door like some folding lawn chair. Hell I'd just crank some Lynyrd Skynyrd over the radio and camp a lot in the game, and live in the desert as a nomad.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

When the cops are after you they can never figure out you're in a camper

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

I'd like to see the save system work like Elder Scrolls---Whereever you save, that's where you are at when ya load it.

Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

Great Ideal! cookie.gif

I hope there in mutiplayer as well.

I would love for a buddy to dive us off a mountain while my team is in there.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

Hook up a shamal to the back of a trailer... Now thats Class

MrAfro77
  • MrAfro77

I love bewbies

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

Im not a trailer and mobile home type of guy, I like shag wagons better

Something like the mystery van will do fine for me, its not like you character needs a kitchen too eat or bathroom to takes sh*ts all you need is a place to sleep and change your clothes a shag wagons will do fine, shag wagons also have there perks say you after a date you wanna have sex, well thats where the shag wagon comes into play

xRescue2x
  • xRescue2x

FireFighter

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

I agree that Menu > Save Game would be a hell of a lot easier, but using these mobile homes are more specifically set for changing clothing and weapons on the go, as well as satisfying your hunger. Of course, you can't keep cars there, but perhaps you could pimp out the trailer to make it a certain color, different interiors, and it could even be a winnebago. Then, you'd have a lot more space and wouldn't have to worry about towing anything. I sure hope that large Safe House garages come back. Maybe we'll get some new info tomorrow as Max Payne 3 comes out.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

Trailer hitched to the back of a Shamal,Maverick..lol

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

An RV or camping set would be a fantastic addition. The RV adds role playing for those who are into that way of playing GTA, too. Wake up at your safehouse in the city, take a slow drive to the countryside/desert and pretend to be on vacation. I'd live that.

Shaun_Walker
  • Shaun_Walker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

I like the idea of RVs and trailers being used as a mobile save point, but wouldn't want to be stuck driving one all the time. If you could leave them parked at specific locations that you choose (up to 5 different RV's at a time), and have them stay until you moved them, that would be a neat feature.

This could work if they had an RV dealership, where you buy specific "save" RVs, like buying properties

Ayman1337
  • Ayman1337

Underground Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

I know the reason there aren't many safehouses in GTA IV; because of autosaving, there doesn't need to be so many safehouses to buy (like Vice City or San Andreas)

Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

I think its an amazing idea, Means you can park right outside a mission point, or any other point of interest, and always be there from load smile.gif

Sean5
  • Sean5

Erin go Braugh

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

I really hope this is included, it would be so awesome to save on top of a mountain (mt. chilliad if it's in game) or somewhere else hard to get to, parachute off every time i come on (as long as parachutes are in game) tounge2.gif

najtrows
  • najtrows

R* Fanboy

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

i like this! but mostly just because i would like to drive down a mountain with a caravan attached.. i just want to destroy caravans tounge.gif

RipGore
  • RipGore

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

I wanna save games after booty call at my girlfriend's house. There's no sense of taking a long drive back home at 4 o' clock in the morning.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

I also think we should be able to sleep on park benches. But every so often you wake up with less money than before.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (RipGore @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 05:14)
I wanna save games after booty call at my girlfriend's house. There's no sense of taking a long drive back home at 4 o' clock in the morning.

Auto-save dude...

I want this one

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users