Quantcast

» «
Photo

[WIP|VC] GTA SOL inFusions (Map Version 6)

279 replies to this topic
pietro60
  • pietro60

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hi to all,

i search download of GTA SOL beta 69.4 (Almost Platinum) and others how GTASOL Online 68.8 (Dont Have A Cow); i have look here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=503805 but have this page:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery
Register a new account
Our help documentation
Contact the forums administrator

< Go Back

If yours can help me, for know where are this download please.

If you want answer me in message private, for me not are a problem.

Thank to all.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

Older links are not kept.

We only host the newest link. Here in this thread.

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:09 AM Edited by DECEiFER, 09 August 2012 - 05:17 AM.

Hey, glad to see that the mod is still going strong. ReGeX and I had a go of 69.5 last night, we got one of the old SOL-O builds and cracked it up in-game for old time's sake.

We made a video of the highlights of our virtual journey around SOL 69.5. Check it out if you're interested! Also, please don't be offended by the title, it's an in-joke and isn't intended to reflect negatively in any way on SOL (in-fact, I made a cruising video in GTA IV with a similar title about 3-4 months ago). smile.gif

Keep up the good work. Kudos!

- D
  • CallyW likes this

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:29 AM

DECEiFER and I went in-game 69.5 last night using a very old SOL-O build which we dug up.

While we were making the video, I took several screenshots along the way. I can definitely see that you've made progress since the spin out of the merger...I'm interested to follow this modification and see how it progresses over the years.

In the meantime, here are the screenshots:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

... the rest got cut-off and are posted below:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Enjoy!

PlatinumSerb
  • PlatinumSerb

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

Nice to see that you two have moved on. All I have to say to this awful troll attempt is this:

http://www.gtasolonl...ndex.php#Post23

Are YOU still the same?

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Whoa! Why would you consider the posts ReGeX and I made to be trolling? I thought screenshots and videos would be appreciated. When SOL-O was in active development, I made similar videos and uploaded them to the official account on numerous occasions; how is this any different? We both went in-game last night, as I said, for old time's sake, since it has been about 6 months since we last drove around the SOL map, and we were feeling nostalgic. If you want to remove the posts, by all means, go ahead (not as if you need permission). However, I am still shocked at your reply, Platinum.

Also, in answer to your question, yes, we're still working on moving forward and as far away from our past mistakes as possible. Even if you were to have asked the question nicely, out of genuinely curiosity, I'd have gladly given you the same answer, as we have no problems in admitting our past shortcomings. We f*cked up, we split up, and we all know it was for the best for all of us. That all doesn't mean ReGeX and I cannot appreciate SOL, from the perspective of outsiders, like we did in the past.

I feel that I needed to clear that up. I previously thought we were all on good terms in general (as X-Seti and I did not have a falling out when the split happened), but apparently there are in-fact trust issues here...

PlatinumSerb
  • PlatinumSerb

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

No issues on this end. Thanks for the nice comment at the end of the video. Good luck with your mod. smile.gif

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:57 AM Edited by DECEiFER, 09 August 2012 - 07:06 AM.

QUOTE (PlatinumSerb @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 06:47)
No issues on this end. Thanks for the nice comment at the end of the video. Good luck with your mod. smile.gif

That comment was another in-joke, a near-direct quote from the SA-MP developer, Kyeman/Kalcor, from the comments of the SA-MP source code. The video's title was also inspired from the SA-MP source code. The screen-shots below will illustrate my points.

user posted image

user posted image

Again, it's about having a sense of humor and not getting uptight. I'll have to remember to tone the humor down the next time.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

These comments stay, these posts are helpful.

The next version will have everything from scratch, none of the LOD bugs.

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 07:29)
These comments stay, these posts are helpful.

The next version will have everything from scratch, none of the LOD bugs.

That's great. I genuinely look forward to giving it a whirl. It's definitely going to make the map look much nicer once the bugs are ironed out and performance-wise it will be like SOL on steroids!

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

And on Androids smile.gif

DownDuckling
  • DownDuckling

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

Download is down tounge.gif (Download 'ception)

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

I'm looking for a new host and now days this is not easy.

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

You could try 4Shared they are pretty good.

DownDuckling
  • DownDuckling

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

What ever happened to GTA VC-O? I've found a link for it, but it seems so much better than VC-MP.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Long story and it is not a topic I want to get into.

Read the GTA: SOL-O Topic 14 threads below.

DownDuckling
  • DownDuckling

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

So, no download link? I always wanted to try this mod out! :'(

DownDuckling
  • DownDuckling

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

???? sad.gif

RacingFreak
  • RacingFreak

GTA: SOL Team | Grand Theft Auto III Beta

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Be patient, there will be new release soon smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

I am trying to work out what have changed from python 2.X to whatever I installed on here today, none of my scripts are working. however once I sort this little issue I can continue on with beta 69.6..

If there is someone into python and wouldn't mind giving me some pointers, reply to this please.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

is it normal for the Liberty City map to just make the character basically fly?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Not sure what you mean.

How do you mean make the character fly?

Can I see some pictures? post them using imageshack or some other image hosting site.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:49 PM Edited by Killjoy2022, 16 October 2012 - 01:57 PM.

it must have just been a one time thing, i've just tried it again then, and i didn't get it, instead of walking it was just making him constantly jump.

SolidSnake89
  • SolidSnake89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

hey guys

i have one question.

where i can download the newest version of sol?

i cant find the download link or am i just stupid?!?

btw: i love u guys for making this mod, this is a true dream of a gta 3, vc and sa fan !

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Monday, Sep 24 2012, 07:28)
I'm looking for a new host and now days this is not easy.

Put the file in your 'Public' folder in Dropbox and then you right click on the .RAR and click 'DropBox > Get Public Link', you can then post that link around the internet and anyone can download it.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

I've already tried this.

Dropbox unless I pay for the service has a bandwidth limit.

I do have something in mind and I will get back when I have more info.

strdog
  • strdog

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Sunday, Oct 21 2012, 17:32)
I've already tried this.

Dropbox unless I pay for the service has a bandwidth limit.

I do have something in mind and I will get back when I have more info.

How about torrents? You could upload it to mininova.org which doesn't support piracy, it would be better than nothing.

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

So basically, all the links are dead? That's shame, but if you need a file hosting service, you might want to try with File Dropper... Not sure how reliable their service is, but they have a 5GB limit.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:18 PM Edited by X-Seti, 01 November 2012 - 11:22 PM.

News:

Where is SOL beta 69.5? I pulled this version from the net as there was some major bugs. However I am going to release this again soon on VC, SA and smart phones. This map will be final but development will still continue in the way of bug fixes.

After working on this for 8 years it's time to move on to something new.

To get this version out quickly I am dropping the LODs once again as I do not have time to recreate them all because I want to move onto the next stage of the Project.

I am not expecting this version to be used online so those worrying about FPS drops have no reason to worry because your only be entering the game as a single player.

I have started creating a new map for Rage engine Beta 70.X or 0.X with quality models and this will add a new dimension with new challenges to over come like limits.

I was thinking about re-branding the project under a new name in the hope this will win back interest where 6 to 7 years ago I had a strong team and supporters.

This part of the project will divert from the original idea of just having LC, VC and SA, instead we will have a new map modelled (based on LC, VC and SA) from scratch pretty much like the Myriad Islands concept.

I will post more updates when I have time and I hope to get beta 69.9 with time permitting out before Christmas.

That is all for now and I would welcome your comments.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users