Quantcast

» «
Photo

[WIP|VC] GTA SOL inFusions (Map Version 6)

249 replies to this topic
X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:37 PM Edited by X-Seti, 4 weeks ago.

Welcome to GTA:SOL
GTA: SOL beta 69.9 (StrongAsBull) Plan to release. (Summer 3014!)

Intro:

GTA State of Liberty is a collection of cities from GTAIII, VC and SA remodelled in the style R might have created them including LCS, VCS and Beta maps merged in without deleting any of the original models. The second objective is to upgrade the engine in a way beyond it's original design.

News:

I've decided to pin both topics for map version 5 and 6. So check these two topics for updates.

If you want to post ideas towards either of these in the correct thread.

I would like to clear up the confusion that Map version 5 will be for both VC and SA engines. This will be the original maps only. Maybe some bridges taken from map version 5 the current 69.9 VC version.

This project will be named GTASA: SOL Trilogy and will soon be for the VC engine.

Map version 6 will be for VC and soon the SA engine. This will be an 'infusions' map that will contain extra islands, Elements from LCS and VCS and the VC, SA Beta maps and a lot of the original islands remodelled.

This is named GTAVC: SOL inFusions and will soon be for the the SA engine.

Both projects working together have the same goal to have both fully working maps.

The to do list for beta 69.9 (StrongeAsBull) map version 6

1. To remodel all the islands VC, LC, Midway, Liberty State and SA. beginning with Vice City.
2. Sort out the pre-lighting issues for the existing models.
3. Combine elements from LCS, VCS and the beta LC, VC and SA maps.
4. To have a upgraded map with new areas to explore that is unique to GTA SOL.
5. May onwards have a spin off map that will be just for the VC. The SOL half of the project will head towards RAGE!

So why are we releasing this now?

We release beta releases every so often to give the community access to the mod thus this allows other members to contribute towards this project.

Anyone can be a beta tester and join in the great hunt for bugs and mapping issues, Please post these issues in the thread below. http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=265

Older;

Download link 1 https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Download link 2 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Latest;

Download link 3 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Providing you installed your copy of Vice City from disk and ran this at least once with your desired settings.

Following this example of how to install the mod might be easier then how it is written in the mods documentation. (Readme)

There are 2 ways to install the mod:

• The first would be to install Vice City as a Clean copy on your Harddrive and make sure all the files was not set as read-only as this would create issues over writing the files later.
  • Start the GTA ViceCity.exe and check your settings for the display and run the game once.
  • Quit GTA ViceCity.
  • Copy the mods folder over your installed GTA Vice City replacing all the files.

You should be good to go so just run the SJLauncher.exe instead of the gta-vc.exe

Now the Second way that works best for Linux users.

• Unpack all the mod files into an empty folder called GTASOL69.5.
  • Drag the Anims, Icons, Mp3, Mss, Movie, Skins, Text, Txd (but keeping LOADSC0.TXD) folders from your installed VC install into your GTASOL69.5 folder, also the files from your Vice City root folder like the Mss32.dll, gta-vc.exe and readme files.
  • Copy the Audio folder from Your Vice City Play Disk (Disk2) into the GTASOL69.5 folder.
  • Run the mod from the SJLauncher.exe.

Copyright 2004/12:

GTA San Andreas, GTA: Liberty City and GTA: Vice City is copyrighted by Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive, All Car names & Trademarks are sole property of their owners, all the mods within this modification are property of their developers.

All new content is indicated within this projects documentation for copyright ownership, Permission was given by Rockstar Games before engaging work on this mod, use of the exe, and new modifications within.

GTA: State of Liberty domain is property of the owner. - Mc-Kay,

GTA: LC, VC and SA is property of Take2, Rockstar Games.

Disclaimer:

The site Moditorium.Net and its contents, "50 States Of Liberty", "GTA State Of Liberty" or "Project Crymaria" are not affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2 nor any companies owned by, operated by, or affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2.

This project is a private FAN MADE endeavor and is not associated with any "Official" Grand Theft Auto games or any of its trademarks.

No infringement is intended by these FAN MADE projects. We encourage fans/ you to join us in this development and support the project any way you can by spreading the word about us.

This Mod is classed as a work in progress; to be installed at your own risk, this mod may not work with other mods as all the object assigned ID and X, Y and Z cords have been changed.

This mod will not work with any other (No-Cd) patch, as this EXE is only designed to work with the official legal copy of the GTA: Vice City, with the original (GTAVC.exe) installed first!!!

Older;

Download link 1 https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Download link 2 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Latest;

Download link 3 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

• Mc-Kay likes this

Ingram
  • Ingram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Great work. It runs perfectly.
Do you think you can make a windowed-mode launcher for the vanilla VC too?

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

Everything that are incorporated in SOL, will not be released separately for now.
They still possess some instability issues.

Ingram
  • Ingram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

And what about restoring the gore-dismembert effects from GTA3 in SOL?

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

I'd might not have the required time to look at that now. I believe that was already achieved by Maxorator. At the moment, we are working on making SOL a playable game with no map bug, weird collision, and making the traffics work.

MADCastro.2010
  • MADCastro.2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:18 PM Edited by MADCastro.2010, 07 June 2012 - 04:50 PM.

Hey guys, how have you been? I'm certain that this beta is really nice. I'll be nice to test it.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

Well i was a tester but some reason i was declined out.I have time to test it so could i please test it.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:50 AM Edited by X-Seti, 08 June 2012 - 05:28 AM.

To answer you question m8.

We are not GTASOL Online anymore with the same management system that was original setup as many people got declined foremost from the start of the merge with VCO and SOL this was due to Regex's corporate style of scrutiny.

There was many reasons to why the merge did not work as my beliefs and VCO's way did not work out for everyone in the end.

We are a new team with some talented people - have a look at http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=501707

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 04:50)

We are not GTASOL Online anymore with the same management system that was original setup as many people got declined foremost from the start of the merge with VCO and SOL this was due to Regex's corporate style of scrutiny.

There was many reasons to why the merge did not work as my beliefs and VCO's way did not work out for everyone in the end.

We are a new team with some talented people - have a look at http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=501707

So how do i be a tester this doesn't tell me how just joining the team only.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

Anyone can be a tester m8, your welcome to help us anyway you can.

Just download the mod and find issues.

Give us any ideas on how we could make the mod better.

That's all we are after.

I have released beta 69.5 but its going to be some time before I release the next, because im also working on the SA version along side the VC version.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 12:17)
Anyone can be a tester m8, your welcome to help us anyway you can.

Just download the mod and find issues.

Give us any ideas on how we could make the mod better.

That's all we are after.

I have released beta 69.5 but its going to be some time before I release the next, because im also working on the SA version along side the VC version.

oh nice and ok.

Ingram
  • Ingram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

And will be a VC final version or are you going to make only SA releases in the future?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

VC version will always continue.

The SA version will run along side.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Jun 8 2012, 06:55)
QUOTE (X-Seti @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 04:50)

So how do i be a tester this doesn't tell me how just joining the team only.

The development/tracking site are still being developed at the time.

sayhello2god
  • sayhello2god

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Some suggestions.
1: Traffic working only in Vice city map, Add to whole map.
2. Its in Window mode, change it into normal display mode.
3. Remove stats bar while someone wants to play single mode.
user posted image

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

1: Traffic working only in Vice city map, Add to whole map.

That is alot easier said than done, Vice City has a limit to the amount of paths that can be created which we have been able to hack, but after that the BIG problem is VC will not spawn Vehicles on Paths that are outside of VC's original Map Area, at the moment we have had 'Swoorup' looking into rebuilding the entire paths system for Vice City, he has spent the last few months working on it and is about half way done, so it is not like we are not trying.

2. Its in Window mode, change it into normal display mode.

It is only in windowed mode at the moment as we are still debugging and changing things and it is alot easier to do what we want if the game is running in windowed mode, in future releases we will have the option to either play in Full Screen or Windowed.

3. Remove stats bar while someone wants to play single mode.
user posted image

Our game is only in Single Mode, there is NO multiplayer so if people want to remove the Status Bars they can do so themselves in the Default way that VC allows you to.

Also Your picture does not work.

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

when will you guys release the newest version with path?
happy.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (ken rosenberg1234 @ Friday, Jun 22 2012, 06:16)
happy.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Well I would say that the next version released will be done when we actually have the Paths Working, at the moment they are still in development and the hacks are not 100%, Perhaps I will try and get Swoorup to post a little more on the Forums giving updates on how the Paths are coming along.

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Friday, Jun 22 2012, 01:03)
QUOTE (ken rosenberg1234 @ Friday, Jun 22 2012, 06:16)
happy.gif   Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Well I would say that the next version released will be done when we actually have the Paths Working, at the moment they are still in development and the hacks are not 100%, Perhaps I will try and get Swoorup to post a little more on the Forums giving updates on how the Paths are coming along.

ok that will be great I wish I could help but I suck at modding for now. sad.gif

anyway thanks for info music.gif rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

will you guy ever add myriad island to GTA SOL?? colgate.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

No, That is not our Project, and it would be a bit of work getting all there map files to merge with ours, I am sure we could ask for permission but we have our own unique islands we plan on making.

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 00:14)
No, That is not our Project, and it would be a bit of work getting all there map files to merge with ours, I am sure we could ask for permission but we have our own unique islands we plan on making.

Ok thanks for info happy.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (ken rosenberg1234 @ Wednesday, Jun 27 2012, 23:52)

No, Thank you for showing some interest in our Project, it is usually pretty quiet in this Forum with not much said from those outside of the modding team.

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

Don't worry, other people are here. We just don't have anything to contribute tounge.gif

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jun 28 2012, 04:02)
QUOTE (ken rosenberg1234 @ Wednesday, Jun 27 2012, 23:52)

No, Thank you for showing some interest in our Project, it is usually pretty quiet in this Forum with not much said from those outside of the modding team.

it does make me really happy that you guy are useing Vice City as the main mod the SA is ok but i really perfer the Vice one this is an amazing project
you guys got going on here. happy.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I've only just got into the PC Version of SA the past month and I have to say I can't wait to see the SA version of SOL released. My only question is will this mod clash with any weapon or vehicle mods I have set up?

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 17:49)
I've only just got into the PC Version of SA the past month and I have to say I can't wait to see the SA version of SOL released. My only question is will this mod clash with any weapon or vehicle mods I have set up?

i do think so because you have to install it on a clean version of SA smile.gif

Victor_Knight
  • Victor_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:20 AM Edited by Victor_Knight, 23 July 2012 - 09:15 AM.

Hi! How can I change draw distance? This is very annoying when almost all objects fading too close from me. In others this release is very good (especially idea with tunnels and stability).

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

Where are the pictures?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

The draw distance is being worked on and will be fixed in the next map release.

Pictures are in the gallery thread.

smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users