Welcome to GTA:SOL
GTA: SOL beta 69.9 (StrongAsBull) Plan to release. (December 2013!) now looking unlikely!
New Build is being put together. (From Scratch) - For those who want to download beta 69.5, look at the bottom of the post.
1. To remodel all the islands VC, LC, Midway, Liberty State and SA.
VC island first!
Airport.ipl 100% done. not yet in game.
Airportbeta.ipl 100% done.
Dockyard.ipl 100% done.
VCTunNorth.ipl 90% done.
More to come as we progress towards LC and then SA onwards.
2. Sort out the prelighting issues for the existing models.
3. Combine elements from LCS, VCS and the beta LC, VC and SA maps.
4. To have a upgraded map with new areas to explore that is unique to GTA SOL.
5. May onwards have a spin off map that will be just for the VC. The SOL half of the project will head towards RAGE!
December 11th 2012 GTA: SOL 69.5 released for GTAForums - X-Seti on behalf on the GTASOL team.
GTA State of Liberty is a collection of cities from GTAIII, VC and SA.
Bring all the GTA islands onto one stable map that has been every GTA players dream.
Extra islands have or will be added in the style that R might have created them.
So why are we releasing this now?
We release beta releases every so often to give the community access to the mod thus this allows other members to contribute towards this project.
Anyone can be a beta tester and join in the great hunt for bugs and mapping issues, Please post these issues in the thread below. http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=265
Download Beta 69.5:
Installing beta 69.5
Providing you installed your copy of Vice City from disk and ran this at least once with your desired settings.
Following this example of how to install the mod might be easier then how it is written in the mods documentation. (Readme)
There are 2 ways to install the mod:
- The first would be to install Vice City as a Clean copy on your Harddrive and make sure all the files was not set as read-only as this would create issues over writing the files later.
- Start the GTA ViceCity.exe and check your settings for the display and run the game once.
- Quit GTA ViceCity.
- Copy the mods folder over your installed GTA Vice City replacing all the files.
You should be good to go so just run the SJLauncher.exe instead of the gta-vc.exe
Now the Second way that works best for Linux users.
- Unpack all the mod files into an empty folder called GTASOL69.5.
- Drag the Anims, Icons, Mp3, Mss, Movie, Skins, Text, Txd (but keeping LOADSC0.TXD) folders from your installed VC install into your GTASOL69.5 folder, also the files from your Vice City root folder like the Mss32.dll, gta-vc.exe and readme files.
- Copy the Audio folder from Your Vice City Play Disk (Disk2) into the GTASOL69.5 folder.
- Run the mod from the SJLauncher.exe.
GTA San Andreas, GTA: Liberty City and GTA: Vice City is copyrighted by Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive, All Car names & Trademarks are sole property of their owners, all the mods within this modification are property of their developers.
All new content is indicated within this projects documentation for copyright ownership, Permission was given by Rockstar Games before engaging work on this mod, use of the exe, and new modifications within.
GTA: State of Liberty domain is property of the owner. - Mc-Kay,
GTA: LC, VC and SA is property of Take2, Rockstar Games.
The site Moditorium.Net and its contents, "50 States Of Liberty", "GTA State Of Liberty" or "Project Crymaria" are not affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2 nor any companies owned by, operated by, or affiliated with Rockstar North/ Take 2.
This project is a private FAN MADE endeavor and is not associated with any "Official" Grand Theft Auto games or any of its trademarks.
No infringement is intended by these FAN MADE projects. We encourage fans/ you to join us in this development and support the project any way you can by spreading the word about us.
This Mod is classed as a work in progress; to be installed at your own risk, this mod may not work with other mods as all the object assigned ID and X, Y and Z cords have been changed.
This mod will not work with any other (No-Cd) patch, as this EXE is only designed to work with the official legal copy of the GTA: Vice City, with the original (GTAVC.exe) installed first!!!
Download link 1 https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
Download link 2 https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing
Edited by X-Seti, 2 weeks ago.