Photo

Advertisement Request

No replies to this topic
Padmasana
  • Padmasana

say wha?

• The Connection

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

So, currently I'm working on an advertising campaign for a small restaurant in Michigan called The Embassy Bar and Grill. I'm in need of a couple print advertisements and specialty media designs.

The print advertisements need to contain artwork, title, body, and contact information.

The company's website is HERE, and they were unable to provide me with a logo that wasn't attached to another image already.

The advertisement campaign focuses on the Embassy's old age and traditional way of doing things, as they've been an established name in the town since 1951, and haven't changed very many things. They have many of the same regular customers come in every single day, and I'm not trying to alienate them from the target market either.

The size should be something like 450x500 and I'm going for simplicity on these.

I was thinking for the first print advertisement, a picture of their storefront could be used, with the title being "Nothing changed since 1951.", with the Embassy logo in the corner.

The second advertisement should be a picture of their food, they provide a couple pictures in the "gallery" on their website, with the words "Food and drink specials every day!", with the logo somewhere else.

For the specialty media, I'm thinking a T-Shirt - also simple. Just the words "Embassy Bar and Grill" in their font, with Est. 1951 under it.

Thankyou!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users