Quantcast

» «
Photo

This is interesting, they are giving you...

160 replies to this topic
RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:06 AM Edited by RamKaNam, 15 May 2012 - 05:44 PM.

Update1: This is really getting interesting, isn't it? It's not been a day since MP3 is out and we got a file in which there is something to fap.
http://www.gtaforums...pic=510202&st=0
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As I am always saying, MP3 is preview of GTAV. Still don't trust me, wait and watch.

So this sounds stupid? Well, before running your fingers all over the keyboard and posting crap in your mind, read the full thing.
It's a shame members here actually just stick there ass on first trailer and some official text! R* is actually showing preview of some of the GTAV's elements, graphics, and some new features via Max Payne 3 marking. Since I don't like MP3 series and I bet 97% of members too don't like MP3 but why don't you take a look? Now I'll post some images below and just rewind your mind to get the video which was posted on Nov 2nd by R*.

user posted image
^^ Graphics, can you remember the first scene on beach? Color is 100% same in both seen.
user posted image
^^ Rain.
user posted image
^^ Water puddle. Why r* show the guy jumping in water, there was a reason.
user posted image
^^ Remember cloths in GTAV?
user posted image
^^ Those fake cars.
What does these images actually means?
Answer : The things you see in MP3 (Graphics, new features) will be in GTAV so if you want to take a taste of those features, play MP3.

armandogonzales
  • armandogonzales

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

No.

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (armandogonzales @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:08)
No.

Your ass. Post why you don't agree? Oh wait! You can't since you are not getting what I am showing.

HydraulicWaRiOr
  • HydraulicWaRiOr

Moe Boats

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (RamKaNam @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:09)
No.

Your ass. Post why you don't agree? Oh wait! You can't since you are not getting what I am showing.

Max Payne sucks, and the cake is a lie.

[Supreme]

cinco1127
  • cinco1127

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:12 AM

I agree taking a look at MP3 might shed some light on what GTA 5 will look like even though the gameplay will be different the graphics shouldn't change that much.

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:11)
No.

[Supreme]

Oh stop with same crap about how Max Payne sucks. You were 2 years kid and that time, I think you too sucked compered to today.
I am not talking about gameplay, it's about engine.

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (cinco1127 @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:12)
I agree taking a look at MP3 might shed some light on what GTA 5 will look like even though the gameplay will be different the graphics shouldn't change that much.

100% correct, this is the thing I am trying to explain. smile.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

MP3 does give us a sneak peak at V IMO, how much though is yet to be seen. I definitely hope the gore from Max Payne transfers over to V somehow

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

I agree. GTA V shall be pretty much similar to Max Payne. I think the color palette may a be the only big difference.

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:16)
MP3 does give us a sneak peak at V IMO, how much though is yet to be seen. I definitely hope the gore from Max Payne transfers over to V somehow

There are many things same in MP3 (not gameplay) compared to GTAV! Since this is different era, gameplay will be different, engine will be same and trust me they will not bother to change how engine works for 2 different games!

HydraulicWaRiOr
  • HydraulicWaRiOr

Moe Boats

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (RamKaNam @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:13)
No.

[Supreme]

Oh stop with same crap about how Max Payne sucks. You were 2 years kid and that time, I think you too sucked compered to today.

Thine pastry remains deceptive.

One would suggest witholding thine quest in cringance that the gods of this temple will banish thine display so that it may intwine with the depths of the netherrealm.

[Supreme]

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:18)
I agree. GTA V shall be pretty much similar to Max Payne. I think the color palette may a be the only big difference.

Actually I see color palette too same tounge.gif Look at the first seen!

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

prepare for a 3 pages spam on how max payne series sucks and how gta v is the only good game out there

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:21)
QUOTE (RamKaNam @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:13)
No.

[Supreme]

Thine pastry remains deceptive.

One would suggest witholding thine quest in cringance that the gods of this temple will banish thine display so that it may intwine with the depths of the netherrealm.

[Supreme]

You took 12 minutes to search on google and copy paste it here? Yes!

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Friday, May 11 2012, 04:21)
prepare for a 3 pages spam on how max payne series sucks and how gta v is the only good game out there

MODS don't lock this, I want to see those stupid guys who don't have knowledge about anything and they just stick on same thing for the whole life like a bug.

SL1DE
  • SL1DE

GoodFella

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

Everyone already knows that the player physics/movements and even the graphics in GTA V will be like RDR, L.A.N and MP3, basically the same engine. The only reason why GTA IV is different because it was their first game, they have gotten better with it over the years.

Australia
  • Australia

STD Contractors

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

I don't think 95% of people on these forums don't like MP3, most just haven't played a Max Payne game before. Of course the games might have a similar 'look', they'll probs be run off the same engine.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

OP, its generally frowned upon to flamebash every person that doesn't agree/see-eye-to-eye with you. If the topic gets locked, I can almost guarantee that that would be the reason.

OT: It's common knowledge that a lot of gameplay elements will carry over from MP3, it just doesn't matter. People won't start liking MP3 because it has similarities with GTA V. Their minds are made up, and you can't change them.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

I don't really think much of MP3 will carry over. I wish it were so, however.

Water dynamics maybe. MP3 looks more washed out than the V trailer, but there's a similarity.

The big elements, though, like real time bullet physics and all the details in small spaces -- no way will we see that in V.

Rauland
  • Rauland

Test your might

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Just showing off the graphics engine i'm afraid...

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

Max Payne 3 is not an open-world sandbox game, I'm assuming the game's map is only a fraction of the size that GTAV's will be. For this reason, even things like graphics may be compromised for GTA map size and open-world features. It's an entirely different game and you shouldn't be playing MP3 just because you want a taste of GTAV.

You should either a) Play MP3 for what it is and no other reason, or b) wait until GTAV comes out.

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Friday, May 11 2012, 05:05)
Max Payne 3 is not an open-world sandbox game, I'm assuming the game's map is only a fraction of the size that GTAV's will be. For this reason, even things like graphics may be compromised for GTA map size and open-world features. It's an entirely different game and you shouldn't be playing MP3 just because you want a taste of GTAV.

You should either a) Play MP3 for what it is and no other reason, or b) wait until GTAV comes out.

This. And Max Payne's Frames Per Second will be better than Gta V's Frames Per Second.
To OP why post pictures with crappy quality looks like it was taken with a potato.

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

This is pretty much a given. To see what the game will look like graphics wise, yes you can play MP3. Maybe they put some other things in but we'll never know for sure.

Isuck100%
  • Isuck100%

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:20 AM Edited by Isuck100%, 11 May 2012 - 05:24 AM.

Agreed. You can't compare an open world game with a linear game. Even if they are on the same engine, there will be huge differences. Do you think if Naughty Dog created an open world game, it would look as good as Uncharted? Hell, no!

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Isuck100% @ Friday, May 11 2012, 07:20)

Agreed. You can't compare an open world game with a linear game. Even if they are on the same engine, there will be huge differences. Do you think if Naughty Dog created an open world game, it would look as good as Uncharted? Hell, no!

Well explain why they do look pretty similar, graphic wise.

I agree with the OP, we can get kind of sneak peek of V by playing MP3, maybe there's nothing else than just graphics but there might be something else(Maybe few animations, possibly gets tweaked a bit in V but who knows?)

I just know that I get MP3 on PC right when it releases!

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (ShotGunRain @ Friday, May 11 2012, 05:11)

This. And Max Payne's Frames Per Second will be better than Gta V's Frames Per Second.
To OP why post pictures with crappy quality looks like it was taken with a potato.

Took with potato is pretty old joke now. I am not telling to see a small ant in the image, I am telling to look at full image, also since you can't see that I think your eyes are made of potato.

http://www.allaboutv...com/eye-doctor/

RamKaNam
  • RamKaNam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Isuck100% @ Friday, May 11 2012, 05:20)

First, your username explains everything.
Second, did you ever compared Max Payne 1 & GTA III? Or Max Payne 2 with GTA SA?

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

I think watching videos of the "IV San Andreas" mod is a much better preview. Sure, los santos in GTA V will be a lot bigger, but then I just go watch a flyover of real los angeles to get a better idea of what the city will be like.

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:31 AM Edited by ShotGunRain, 11 May 2012 - 06:35 AM.

QUOTE (RamKaNam @ Friday, May 11 2012, 06:00)
QUOTE (ShotGunRain @ Friday, May 11 2012, 05:11)

Took with potato is pretty old joke now. I am not telling to see a small ant in the image, I am telling to look at full image, also since you can't see that I think your eyes are made of potato.

http://www.allaboutv...com/eye-doctor/

You should search max payne 3 1080p pictures and compare it with the pictures you posted.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

This is the stupidest sh*t I've read in a while. Lock this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users