Photo

MeshCreator

3 replies to this topic
jjfeu
  • jjfeu

jjfeu

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

I didn't get how to use ZModeler and the torrent I found for 3DSMax failed... so I found this thing called MeshCreator. It's easier to use than ZModeler, it's free, less memory and all that BS... Anyway one problem is it uses MeshCreator or .mc2 files, so I can't put the awesome mods I made on my game mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

So....... Is there some kind of program that converts mc2s to dffs? Or something that turns them into something that turns into dffs?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

There is only DFF scripts for Zmod, 3DS, GMax and perhaps Blender.

Perhaps try to use Gmax, Gmax is just like 3DS Max except it is free, but you have to register on the Gmax Website there to get an Activation code for Gmax, I also believe there is a hack around the Bypass the unnecessary registration.

Also to export things from Gmax you will need KAMS Script which is available over at GTA Garage.

Gmax - Link

Good Luck.

jjfeu
  • jjfeu

jjfeu

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

Is there anything that converts mc2s to gmax things? It took forever to make the things on MeshCreator. mad.gif angry.gif confused.gif bored.gif cry.gif devil.gif notify.gif suicidal.gif rampage_ani.gif cryani.gif that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif barf8bd.gif icon13.gif orly.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (jjfeu @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 08:34)
Is there anything that converts mc2s to gmax things? It took forever to make the things on MeshCreator. mad.gif angry.gif confused.gif bored.gif cry.gif devil.gif notify.gif suicidal.gif rampage_ani.gif cryani.gif that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif barf8bd.gif icon13.gif orly.gif

No, there is no Converter but see if Mesh Creator can save files in other Formats like .max . 3ds or something that Gmax can read, and please, No Smilie Spam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users