Mobilized Mercenary Division [MMD]

5,702 replies to this topic
enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 11:31)
Not trying to insult you guys but stepping down from president/leader was a bad decision in the first place.

Outlaw, not trying to insult you, but can you please mind your own business

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:02 PM Edited by COA-LEADER-JAKE, 06 October 2012 - 09:30 PM.

Lol. That was a pretty memorable tdm we had at the prison. We worked together, although someone may have been using turbo. suicidal.gif

MMD-Demolishonist
  • MMD-Demolishonist

The Military of Mobile Defense Infantry General

• Members

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

You know who I think the best game on the forums is for real.
The high rollers they are the best.
If you agree give me a cookie and a thumbs up.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (MMD-Demolishonist @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 14:30)

icon14.gif cookie.gif

Good games early, guys, starting with that Police Man barrage event. Then afterwards, some funny MMD with some interesting topics. cool.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:41 PM Edited by enjoithepain, 06 October 2012 - 09:43 PM.

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 14:37)
QUOTE (MMD-Demolishonist @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 14:30)

icon14.gif cookie.gif

Good games early, guys, starting with that Police Man barrage event. Then afterwards, some funny MMD with some interesting topics. cool.gif

Yeah that was fun, that event just turned into a war lol

@army can u explain to me why u r president again. PM me I wanna hear what you have to say.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:50 PM Edited by nic_23, 06 October 2012 - 10:01 PM.

tallkid got the chair for trying to escape and shooting a policeman down....

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

great games tonight it was a laugh smile.gif

also thankyou for saying that tall you guys did well too icon14.gif we had policeman on our team too. i liked him until he set me on fire lol.gif

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

is stonehead37's psn vinvega? if not, im so confused.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (COA-LEADER-JAKE @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 23:02)
is stonehead37's psn vinvega? if not, im so confused.

yes icon14.gif if you click his psn icon under his signature it tells you, also i liked some of your tactics tonight jake you did very good smile.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

Yeah, those were some good games vice, too bad that our president couldn't play with us, I wonder what he was doing when we were playing gta?

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Hey Stueycow, thanks for getting to kake. For awhile there I thought he would be ignored...

So has the MMD had any success with the boot camps so far? Or did nobody show up?

And thnx Nic. You got me with the sniper rifle an impressive number of times.

AKNinja326
  • AKNinja326

TPB_Clutch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

Gold you know what boot camp is?

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

Yes Stuey..... I know what it is... I just haven't heard anything about it since when it started. Is it still running or not?

AKNinja326
  • AKNinja326

TPB_Clutch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

I'm ninja

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 21:02)
QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Saturday, Oct 6 2012, 11:31)
Not trying to insult you guys but stepping down from president/leader was a bad decision in the first place.

Outlaw, not trying to insult you, but can you please mind your own business

Sorry but we are allies.
Tall this isnt like you are really in Afghanistan shooting terrorists. Chill

S99
  • S99

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

is anyone coming on GTA?

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

I'm confused. How does shooting terrorists in Afghanistan have anything to due with minding one's own business? Plus, that wasn't Tall who said that.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

user posted image

dr mayhem has made an event where we work as teams a bit like gangs wars but the teams are mixed smile.gif

if you want to sign up it would be good to see this work because he did a nice job if you click and take a look. hope to see some of you there and try and mix the teams smile.gif icon14.gif

S99
  • S99

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (COA-LEADER-JAKE @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 00:31)
Hey Stueycow, thanks for getting to kake. For awhile there I thought he would be ignored...

So has the MMD had any success with the boot camps so far? Or did nobody show up?

And thnx Nic. You got me with the sniper rifle an impressive number of times.

It OK but he has not added me so... I am just waiting also I have got bad news i was talking to gingrat the other day he has decided to quit the MMD due to "not being able to understand you" i think this is because of his sh*tty mic. I was around his house the other day as well and i signed into my account and used is head set and i could not understand Effect at all so it is his faulght

Sorry about the bad news

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

The Plague Boys Commander

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Oh jake don't ever think they are getting ignored. If u read the announcement I told kake at the very bottom of the announcement the ppl he should add to ensure a tryout. And then i pmd him to be sure he read it. So no applications have ever been ignored.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (COA-LEADER-JAKE @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 11:48)
I'm confused. How does shooting terrorists in Afghanistan have anything to due with minding one's own business? Plus, that wasn't Tall who said that.

"If some one questions MMD leadership one more time we will have a problem."~ Tall
And i always checked the MMD's and you can feel free to check ours.

S99
  • S99

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

I have been on GTA all day and know one was on will anyone be on on friday or saterday next week also effect did you get the PM with the request

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Lmao. I guess now that Gingrat has left and Effect has become president, I will assume the position of Air Force general? I will be the bossiest general this clan has ever seen. That is, until I'm not the only pilot in the MMD. Wow, how the hell did the Air Force lose so many? I do however have a guy who has already made an MMD account on PSN. He has yet to make a GtaForums account though.

S99
  • S99

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (COA-LEADER-JAKE @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 18:05)
Lmao. I guess now that Gingrat has left and Effect has become president, I will assume the position of Air Force general? I will be the bossiest general this clan has ever seen. That is, until I'm not the only pilot in the MMD. Wow, how the hell did the Air Force lose so many? I do however have a guy who has already made an MMD account on PSN. He has yet to make a GtaForums account though.

who? MMD-AMSTERDAM

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Yes that is who I was referring to. Btw, I need everyone available to encourage him to create a GtaForums account, so that he doesnt join the MMD feeling like an outsider. He is a great pilot that I'd be delighted to work with. He has passed the rigorous tryout in order to join.

AKNinja326
  • AKNinja326

TPB_Clutch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Shady msg gold on Psn gold is now kick out of MMD and he's not allowed to post on the MMD forum page

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Lol ok thnx guys for all the fun times. Too bad that I had to leave. How can I get a mod to delete my account, because I'm making a totally new one.

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

user posted image

Welcome to the 15th news cast of the MMD news! This is your host Total Effect bringing you the events of this week.

A Change in Command

The old Pres and Founder xTotal-Effectx has taken back the President role because of multiple reasons that are staying confidential.

An Empty Part

With Total Effect becoming President again, gingrat leaving and GoldEagle being relived of duty, it made the Air Force empty. Recruiting for the Air Force must be in action!

Prison Break!

The Prison Break event went well. Although I didn't attend from what i read and heard it went extremely well. Maybe the next one I will have to pay a visit.

Interview

Below is the interview with Madmonk420. The new person to be interviewed is.... MMD-KOBALT. You will have till next Sunday to return the interview filled out to your liking.

Madmonk420 Interview
1.What are you expecting the DMC to become in the future? Like where do you think its going to end up or going?
What I expect and what others expect are two different things. Id like to see us continue to grow within reason. Im not in favour of just adding people for the sake of it. They have to bring something to the table. In TDMC we have players skilled in all game modes and play styles so we are well placed to take up any challenge that the future might bring. I think we should continue to stay focused on the competitive mode.
2.Who do you respect the most on the forums?
I wonít name names as I hate leaving people out. I respect players who donít quit and show the same code of conduct as myself.
3.Why did you choose your Forum name and PSN (personal or gang) gamertag?
Itís a touchy area that one. Lets just say that I have dedication to my religion. That religion being TMW
4.If you could have started any type of gang or join one and be successful from the start what would you do or where would you go?
The "type" of gang to me suggests the "theme" of the gang. I think gangs on GTA should have a GTA "theme" to them. However for me the core of the gang has to be good committed players otherwise you just have a group of people and not a clan or gang as such
5.What are you expecting from GTAV to help out the DMC?
Competition. We are still taking challenges and seeking good players to play against. I donít see too much of this with other outfits. Some gangs are keeping their games "in house" or messing about with glitches and free mode. That not our style. thereís nothing gained if there is nothing to lose. If gangs on here want to play safe that`s up to them but were here and everybody knows where to find us once they get bored with all the hollow cash they have been boosting. I think GTA V will bring a whole wealth of competition that has been lacking around here.
6.If you could choose one thing to change about the DMC what would it be and why?
Nothing really. It would be great if we were all in the same time zone but thats life. You just have to get on with it
7.If you could choose anyone from another gang, (different system or gang) to join the DMC who would it be and why?
Well with the greatest respect to the guys in our gang who make gfx they do a great job but will be modest enough to say that there is limits. we have had some great ideas for gfx and "glitter" for the gang but have been unable to bring them to life. So a top gfx guy would be good but I would not trade a good player for a good gfx guy. The ability of the gang comes first. A sh*t rolled in "glitter" is still a sh*t so Iíd rather have good player that can be trusted to keep their head when it matters over a gfx guy that does not know the drill.
8.Where do you think the MMD and DMC will be a year from now and why would you think this?
Hopefully smashing the living daylight out of each other in Los Santos. I think respect comes from battle and our respective gang have had few of those recently in the gang wars events. Long may it continue
9.If you could add one weapon, one vehicle, and one set of clothing what would each be and why?
A magnetic grappling gun, A bridging vehicle and a Nomex survival suit for advanced Infantry. Failing that can still make a mess with few drums of gas and a couple of bullets.
10.What do you do on GTA to pass time?
I take on all challengers at TMW. My favorite game mode. Best played 2v2, 10K standard weapons, team blips in Bohan. If anyone fancies a shot at the title you know where to find me.

Steamroll Clip of the Week

This Steamroll Clip does not feature GTA relation just Real Life. This drunken man gets hit by a car and apparently doesn't care too much. Check it out!

Thats the news for this week! I'm Total Effect Wishing you a wonderful day! Stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Lol total you became pres again cause you couldn't figure out how to work a heli. I joined another gang right before I flamed Reaper, which caused me to be "relieved" next, I would like you all to welcome me back to the MMD. I will be applying to the MMD on my new GtaForums account. See you all later!

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

i can beg to differ. Everyone in MMD and some reapers can tell you im good in a heli. I dont struggle to try to be the best at it. I know im not nor will i ever. I play the game to have fun and do what i want. But majority of the reasons on why i took pres position back was because of you, you being an idiot on these forums and causing flame wars in others topics, oh and defending people we want nothing to do with or like. So please leave our page and don't post or return. We don't want you here.

also its kinda easy to work a heli theres only 4 buttons and two joy sticks. Pretty simple biggrin.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:56 PM Edited by enjoithepain, 07 October 2012 - 10:58 PM.

QUOTE (COA-LEADER-JAKE @ Sunday, Oct 7 2012, 15:40)
Lol total you became pres again cause you couldn't figure out how to work a heli. I joined another gang right before I flamed Reaper, which caused me to be "relieved" next, I would like you all to welcome me back to the MMD. I will be applying to the MMD on my new† gtaorums account. See you all later!

Jake, thank you for taking this so well.(except the part about totals helicopter ability) I appreciate it a lot. And for the record, I had no say in kicking you out. Just know that you're awesome to play with I think it was just your forum behavior that caused this. Anyways, good luck to you

Oh and army, check my response to your pm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users