Photo

Mobilized Mercenary Division [MMD]

5,685 replies to this topic
xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

The Plague Boys Commander

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

Jake ill talk to Shady about it and see but first im trying to get MMD-Sub to be a tryouts hoster so he can have another role. not a lot of Navy members but for some odd reason there is more then Air Force LOL. Ill ask about you too. Why dont you get some of your old COA members to join the air force of the MMD then?

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

@effect, I haven't been in contact with most of my COA clan mates. I guess they all wanted to gain power in the clan. A lot have school too and it was too much for me. Only my captains were ace pilots.

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

well you could atleast send them each a msg maybe some will join us? never know till you try

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Oh but I did. Don't be underestimating me please. Spoke with 10 of them via mic about joining the MMD.

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

wasnt underestimating you. just gave some advice didnt know you already msgd them

stueycow
  • stueycow

The Military of Mobile Defense Recon Capt.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:37 AM Edited by stueycow, 13 September 2012 - 03:25 PM.

if you need some people in the air force my cuzan (can not spell) is very good i will get him to join anyway is my signature oK?

Thanks

also does anyone in the MMD want to take part in my racing events just loom for my name in the Events section Thanks

BTW priority places for MMD members

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

D'Gotti Crime Famiglia Don

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

How is the old MMD doing?

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

we're doing fine greene.. by the way wats up with your avatar? lol

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:17 PM Edited by xGreene-Screenx, 13 September 2012 - 04:26 PM.

Inside jokes...

PRAISE THE ALPACAS

user posted image

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

LOL The Branches video is hilarious the alpaca one is weird lol

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (xTotal-Effectx @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 16:33)
LOL The Branches video is hilarious the alpaca one is weird lol

but still OBEY THE ALPACAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

user posted image

Welcome to the 11th news cast of the MMD news! I'm your host Total Effect to give a run down of the events since last News Cast.

Stepping Down

The former MMD Pres xTotal-Effectx left the seat of the President and let his VP take over (Shady Cipriani). The reason for stepping down was, GTAV is going to have jets and more aircraft invovled so Effect is more interested in Air Force and feels like he should be on the battlefield instead of behind a desk, So became the Air Force General. Still being the founder thp he has high influence on the Pres and new VP (enjoi_ThePain).

The War is Over!

The Gang War hosted by The Dammed MC is now over the Dammed won 1st place while MMD placed 2nd only winning 1 location, Dukes & Broker, It was all fun though. All MMD Personnel that participated should have had fun with it. If you didnt get in on it. Hopefully next time you will, and we will try our best to get you in.

The Event

The MMD will have a meet on an event sponsored by The MMD. First to be spoken by the MMD Elite 6 and then to the rest of MMD. Stay ready for that!

Interviews

Something new added to the news will be I will pick at random an MMD member or allied member and ask them a series of questions then post the responses in the News Cast so you can see them. This will start on Sunday, the first person will be chosen.

Steamroll Clip of the Week

This Steamroll Clip of the Week features a guy racing mopeds in Dukes & Broker and AIs seem to have it out for him. Enjoy!

Want your clip to be featured in the News Cast PM xTotal-Effectx here on the GTAF!

That the news for this catch up! I'm Total Effect Wishing you a wonderful day! Stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (xTotal-Effectx @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 19:42)
user posted image

Welcome to the 11th news cast of the MMD news! I'm your host Total Effect to give a run down of the events since last News Cast.

Stepping Down

The former MMD Pres xTotal-Effectx left the seat of the President and let his VP take over (Shady Cipriani). The reason for stepping down was, GTAV is going to have jets and more aircraft invovled so Effect is more interested in Air Force and feels like he should be on the battlefield instead of behind a desk, So became the Air Force General. Still being the founder thp he has high influence on the Pres and new VP (enjoi_ThePain).

The War is Over!

The Gang War hosted by The Dammed MC is now over the Dammed won 1st place while MMD placed 2nd only winning 1 location, Dukes & Broker, It was all fun though. All MMD Personnel that participated should have had fun with it. If you didnt get in on it. Hopefully next time you will, and we will try our best to get you in.

The Event

The MMD will have a meet on an event sponsored by The MMD. First to be spoken by the MMD Elite 6 and then to the rest of MMD. Stay ready for that!

Interviews

Something new added to the news will be I will pick at random an MMD member or allied member and ask them a series of questions then post the responses in the News Cast so you can see them. This will start on Sunday, the first person will be chosen.

This Steamroll Clip of the Week features a guy racing mopeds in Dukes & Broker and AIs seem to have it out for him. Enjoy!

Want your clip to be featured in the News Cast PM xTotal-Effectx here on the GTAF!

That the news for this catch up! I'm Total Effect Wishing you a wonderful day! Stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.

Nice Work Effect! icon14.gif icon14.gif

@ Green: The Almighty Alpaka... The Reapers Inside Joke. Umm Nice? mercie_blink.gif

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

@Cipriani AlpaCa not Alpaka yea lol you like the kid pic its funny

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

hows mmd doing? its been awhile haha! im starting back up the mob again icon14.gif under a new name and everything lots of changes maybe in a month or so im just gonna be lingering around the forums till then tounge2.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:00 AM Edited by enjoithepain, 14 September 2012 - 06:10 AM.

QUOTE (xTotal-Effectx @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 12:42)
user posted image

Stepping Down

The War is Over!

The Event

Interviews

good job Larmy

Oh and also, I know this isn't GTA related, but check this out.
It would mean a lot if you guys could give it a like icon14.gif

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

That is the most insane tomahawk I've ever seen lol

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

OMG that is freaking legit Pain

COA-LEADER-JAKE
  • COA-LEADER-JAKE

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

I got a new MMD member that wants to join the air force, but he can only play on weekends.
@effect. Could you please add him and give him a tryout? He says he wants to be a search and destroy pilot. PSN is WEED_AMSTERDAM

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

This is the best video ever! you have to watch it. EVERYONE!!

MMD-SuB
  • MMD-SuB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

cuz you suck. lmao

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

user posted image

i just did a session with gingrat and feel he/she is best for Air Force because on his skills in a dog fight in the air.

When you get the chance add some of the leaders like Shady_C/MMD-President , enjoi_ThePain/MMD-Stingray , xTotal-Effectx/MMD-Effect , HCmodeEngaged/MMD-SubMaRiiNe , JMC4RT33/MMD-KOBALT , TallKid123/MMD-Chaos32 Add as many people as you can.
well done and welcome to our gang

it would also be good if you made an mmd account for ps3 with mmd- at the start of your name

your rank will be Airman Basic but you can rank up quick the more active you are with us.

you can use this avatar:

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/D3Tcx.gif[/IMG]

and you can also choose any signature that is appropriate off this page: Here
Or get a custom one. Just make sure it has the logo on it.

Texturiser
  • Texturiser

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (xTotal-Effectx @ Saturday, Sep 15 2012, 02:47)
This is the best video ever! you have to watch it. EVERYONE!!

Holy sh*t!

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Just wasn't too sure if I should do this, but I wanted to join a gang so badly.

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) Trevor
PlayStation Network ID ThePoliceman009 (Don't laugh at me...)
Do you have a Headset? No
Time Zone EST
What skills do you have? I am an excellent driver.
What divison are you interested in? If you dont know yet. put TO TO
How often do you visit GTAForums? Just about everyday
Have you been in any gangs before? Failed gang, LCCR
Any other MP games that you play often? Gran Turismo 5, that's about it.
Do you have the Episodes of Liberty City? No
Anything else you might want to add? I wanted to settle in on a gang, but I really couldn't choose one, so I chose this. My driving skills are excellent on PS3, and I mostly finish in top 5 in Race. I am respectful to people, and I try to avoid arguments as best as I can. I am a rank 6 online and I am still earning money. I check my phone daily for messages sent on GTAForums, and I will mostly respond to messages from it. Although I currently don't have EFLC, I plan on getting it someday. And of course, I will buy GTA V when it comes out!

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Saturday, Sep 15 2012, 19:40)
Just wasn't too sure if I should do this, but I wanted to join a gang so badly.

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) Trevor
PlayStation Network ID ThePoliceman009 (Don't laugh at me...)
Do you have a Headset? No
Time Zone EST
What skills do you have? I am an excellent driver.
What divison are you interested in? If you dont know yet. put TO TO
How often do you visit GTAForums? Just about everyday
Have you been in any gangs before? Failed gang, LCCR
Any other MP games that you play often? Gran Turismo 5, that's about it.
Do you have the Episodes of Liberty City? No
Anything else you might want to add? I wanted to settle in on a gang, but I really couldn't choose one, so I chose this. My driving skills are excellent on PS3, and I mostly finish in top 5 in Race. I am respectful to people, and I try to avoid arguments as best as I can. I am a rank 6 online and I am still earning money. I check my phone daily for messages sent on GTAForums, and I will mostly respond to messages from it. Although I currently don't have EFLC, I plan on getting it someday. And of course, I will buy GTA V when it comes out!

your application looks really good. add xTotal-Effectx and HCmodeEngaged one of us will do your tryout. but we on right now on MMD- accounts so add MMD-Effect and or MMD-SubMaRiiNe

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

Ok, but I can tell you that I can only attend matches and such on Saturdays, Friday Nights, some Sundays, and some weekdays after 3:00 pm.

EDIT: So do I add them on my 009 account or...?

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

yes its for the try out. you add them on it for the tryout to happen

stueycow
  • stueycow

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Effect has he had his tryout because if he has what division is he joining? also did you get my PM's

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

no he hasnt yet and yes i saw it

stueycow
  • stueycow

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

Can i? or is he having it tonight? also what time is it where you are?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users