Mobilized Mercenary Division [MMD]

5,659 replies to this topic
dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Fun games last night guys, and yeah nic PSN has been down for a lot of people globally today, but they've said on twitter it should be back up now.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

I signed it reaper

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

Military of Mobile Defense

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:42 PM Edited by MMD-Leader, 10 June 2012 - 03:21 AM.

I signed too reaper. Tired of the servers.

Also. I accidentally sent everyone their own profile in a pm as well. Just dont answer your own please

MMD-FireBird
  • MMD-FireBird

Military of Mobile Defense Air Force General

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

I signed it also Reaper icon14.gif icon14.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

i signed the petition too.

also some great games tonight guys, shame i got on a little late but it was good fun. those were some good races with the reapers icon14.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

hey hey... i had some fun last night with everyone... that freeroam was CRAZY! LOL... and the TDM with POWERFUL WEAPONS was decent... i did LOVE the second race...

HEY VICE... SLOW DOWN DAMNIT!!!!! icon14.gif lol.gif

oh and i signed that petition as well... R* needs to realize that GTA is the WORLD to people

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:12 PM Edited by Cipriani Mob Boss, 10 June 2012 - 03:14 PM.

user posted image

Welcome to the 4th news cast of the MMD news! I'm your host Shady Cipriani to give you the weeks events.

D12 vs MMD  

On Friday the MMD took on the D12, the battles started with a TDM. The  fast paced battle was very intense, the score was 100k - 50k ( Roughly). The 2nd event was Turf Wars, which also this reporter says was a eye opening experience. The score was 11k - about 1k (Roughly). Another crushing defeat for the MMD. But in the end The MMD's good sportsmanship put them at good terms at the end of the Matches. 

Neutrality  

After the battles between the D12 and the MMD, the D12 agreed to be on Our Neutral list, but said if we got to know them better that can change. 

The Elections

The MMD Secretary Elections are underway. Voting will start soon so remember to Cast your vote on the Next MMD Secretary! Want you Campaign Ad Featured on the News? Send it to Cipriani Mob Boss Hear on the forums or on the MMD Site. 

The Steam Rolled Clip of the week!

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=DYYBObl7s48

This clip features the Futo going on a Rampage on Happiness Island.

Want your clip featured in next weeks issue of the MMD News? Then send your Clip/video to Cipriani Mob Boss here on the GTAF! 

That the news for this week! I'm Shady Cipriani signing off!

MMD-Demolishonist
  • MMD-Demolishonist

The Military of Mobile Defense Infantry General

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:04 PM Edited by MMD-Demolishonist, 10 June 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Great news shady. The clip was pretty funny too.

That game last night with every one was amassing I loved when we were getting chased by a chopper and we went to the congasati house and I shot the pliot with my trusty ak and shady vice assault and ATF killed the other 3 guy. It was great.

Also after I left I went to hunters game me him and ATF made a kid who was dogging the THR rage quit. biggrin.gif cookie.gif

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 15:12)
user posted image

Welcome to the 4th news cast of the MMD news! I'm your host Shady Cipriani to give you the weeks events.

D12 vs MMD  

On Friday the MMD took on the D12, the battles started with a TDM. The  fast paced battle was very intense, the score was 100k - 50k ( Roughly). The 2nd event was Turf Wars, which also this reporter says was a eye opening experience. The score was 11k - about 1k (Roughly). Another crushing defeat for the MMD. But in the end The MMD's good sportsmanship put them at good terms at the end of the Matches. 

Neutrality  

After the battles between the D12 and the MMD, the D12 agreed to be on Our Neutral list, but said if we got to know them better that can change. 

The Elections

The MMD Secretary Elections are underway. Voting will start soon so remember to Cast your vote on the Next MMD Secretary! Want you Campaign Ad Featured on the News? Send it to Cipriani Mob Boss Hear on the forums or on the MMD Site. 

The Steam Rolled Clip of the week!

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=DYYBObl7s48

This clip features the Futo going on a Rampage on Happiness Island.

Want your clip featured in next weeks issue of the MMD News? Then send your Clip/video to Cipriani Mob Boss here on the GTAF! 

That the news for this week! I'm Shady Cipriani signing off!

Nice news shady

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

Yeah great news icon14.gif And also ArmyOFone, too late lol I filled in my own profile lol.gif oops!

P.S. I find it a little odd that we're an Army, yet our turf doesn't consist of the airport. Shouldn't we run the airport to defend against terrorists? ph34r.gif

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

youd think that but nobody owns it but, owning the airport looks noobish so we just have a base there just for the helecopters for airforce

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

great news report shady, icon14.gif and gionas we have a dot on the helipads there but the airport is not claimed because its sort of shared between everyone and it looks bad to take it because like army said its a pretty noobish place.

Durden
  • Durden

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

Yeah I guess your right. Its a darn shame all the auto aim noobs in multiplayer give it a bad name. I hope in GTAV the airports will not be so noobish, because it would be sweet to control one.

Texturiser
  • Texturiser

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:09 PM Edited by EasternMonkey, 10 June 2012 - 09:37 PM.

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) sly.gif
Age (Optional) 16 (17 in 2 months)
PlayStation Network ID EasternMonkey
Do you have a Headset? Not atm but i will in a few days, definitely
Time Zone GMT+1 (Manchester, England)
What skills do you have? I am a very good driver, i am very good at close combat and good with sniper rifles. I have played gta iv multiplayer without auto aim for many years but i am good with auto aim also. to be honest, i am like the jack of all trades, only im kind of more gifted in combat.
What divison are you interested in? If you dont know yet. put TO I am intrested in the Recon Devision, mostly because it best suits my combat style
How often do you visit GTAForums? All the time! Daily, and often hourly. GTAForums is always open on one of my tabs.
Have you been in any gangs before? WST(Westside Thugs) was my last gang, i have been involved in my gang activities such asa gang wars, ambush etc etc etc. so i have much gang related experience
Any other MP games that you play often? SA:MP, or Red dead redemption but i am always on gta iv
Do you have the Episodes of Liberty City? Yes, yes i do biggrin.gif
Anything else you might want to add? My aim in gta iv is to master everything, atm i am working on my piloting skills, but overall my best skill has to be close combat. I always play on disallow and i only play on allow when i have to (eg. gang related activities, Trash talkers) if you were to let me into your clan, you would not regret doing so because, i am loyal, im confident and most importantly, i'm an experienced player, especially when it comes to TDM. icon14.gif

NetKiller2234
  • NetKiller2234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) Branden
Age (Optional) 14
PlayStation Network ID NetKiller2234
Do you have a Headset? Yes
Time Zone ET
What skills do you have? Ripin sh*t up
What divison are you interested in? If you dont know yet. put TO Whatever you will think is best for me
How often do you visit GTAForums? Just joined but will be on often
Have you been in any gangs before? No
Any other MP games that you play often? SR3 When bored, Battlefield 3, MW3
Do you have the Episodes of Liberty City? Yes
Anything else you might want to add? I have a friend in this gang who recomended me to join his psn is Nitwit159

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

okay please add vicecity_69 for a tryout both of you please

NetKiller2234
  • NetKiller2234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

ok will do

Durden
  • Durden

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

Lol so I recommended somebody who in turn recommended somebody... tounge.gif Your welcome MMD for 2 more members lol.gif

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

user posted image

The vote for the code names has won. Please state your codename to me in a pm.

You may also post 1 campaign ad here the rest must go to our website and go HERE if you wana campaign. You must be an MMD member and think your perfect for the job.

As for Operation Task Force. It is still active and still being done.

user posted image

Also another vote started on our page for outfits for each division. They are not to be worn permanent if you dont want but for battles or if you feel like it.

So go click yes or no.

user posted image

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

Cipriani, did Reaper fill you in on the game plan for the ★ Event/Gang News ★?

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 02:36)

Not really, could you pm me the details or would you like me to contact Mr. Reaper?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 02:45)
QUOTE (lamboto @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 02:36)

Not really, could you pm me the details or would you like me to contact Mr. Reaper?

It's still an unclear plan and has holes as I want a listed of confirmed writers.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

some great games tonight guys, i hope you are organising who will be taking part in the gang wars that aj has organised this friday at 9pm british time. battle for bohan. icon14.gif think we need about 4 players max

also the cod names thing is a great idea smile.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:31 AM

haha I figured tall would do honey badger

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

vice im for sure there. hopfully we can get bird this time, when he finally got in he kept timing out lol and anyone else that wants we will have to see. althought pain said he has to be there for the race part lol. Hopefully he can get in for the whole game. Since he wasnt even able to say he was coming to the one against D12. lol

Also im redoing the page layout. ill be done in a few. Arranging the stuff so i can fit more images on certain pages that may need them. and sorry i got rid of the members topic part. if you start a topic youll tell us anyways lol

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:37 AM Edited by enjoithepain, 11 June 2012 - 05:42 AM.

QUOTE (MMD-Leader @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 22:34)
vice im for sure there. hopfully we can get bird this time, when he finally got in he kept timing out lol and anyone else that wants we will have to see. althought pain said he has to be there for the race part lol. Hopefully he can get in for the whole game. Since he wasnt even able to say he was coming to the one against D12. lol

Also im redoing the page layout. ill be done in a few. Arranging the stuff so i can fit more images on certain pages that may need them. and sorry i got rid of the members topic part. if you start a topic youll tell us anyways lol

if u guys have enough players, I don't have to be there if u don't need me. But if u guys look at aj's last post in the event topic, it looks like I could join in just for the race, if u don't need me 4 the rest. It's your call

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

pain ur one of us. wed be glad to have you with us. and since you missed the last one because you were busy and unable to attend, your going lol

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:52 AM

yeah i dont mind sitting out for a game or 2 also if anyone wants to take my place smile.gif icon14.gif

MMD-Leader
  • MMD-Leader

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:53 AM

Vice u know u want to play but we'll c. I may sit out a couple so others can have fun. smile.gif

Nitwit159
  • Nitwit159

Military Of Mobile Defence Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

hey guys just tellin you guys i got the episodes of liberty city add on/game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users