5,690 replies to this topic
enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Glad we had that safety bubble of cash enjoi, The Turismo is just..wow. :^:

And hopefully I find success with the carbine, because my beloved Sweeper is gone :(.

Oh and BTW that was Gemini's Brother the whole time, racing and all!

No Shady, it's a cushion, get your sh*t straight! :pp

But yeah, I'm really liking the Turismo and the Jester as well.  Haven't played round with the new guns too much, both have cool sounds though.

Best part of the update though, is that slipstreaming can be turned off :)  

• A J likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

because my beloved Sweeper is gone :(.

It's coming back Shady. Don't fret, my dear.

"Question: After the 1.11 update, the Gusenberg Sweeper is missing from my weapon inventory. What happened to this weapon?

Answer: We have received reports of the Gusenberg Sweeper missing from some players' weapon inventories. We are currently investigating this issue."

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by A J, 06 March 2014 - 07:35 PM.

+1  :^:

This. 

The Turismo is decent, going to test the other cars by racing the stock versions in races. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

because my beloved Sweeper is gone :(.

Answer: We have received reports of the Gusenberg Sweeper missing from some players' weapon inventories. We are currently investigating this issue."

I like how they say "some" when they actually mean "all".

I also like how I thought we'd get heists with this update, but instead we got some creepy stranger in our computer room.

I also like how I say "like" when I don't actually mean "like" at all.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

+1  :^:

This. 

The Turismo is decent, going to test the other cars by racing the stock versions in races. 

Maybe now, we can get some more competitive racing done :^:   Should make Racing League and Midnight Club (assuming you make one ;) ) a lot better.

Also, for your turf event...There's already several turf events as you know, so about just converting it into Gang Wars LS edition?  You already have the territories marked, each week every team would play TDM - Capture (?) - Races in the same game.  Similar to Gang Wars 1, gang with the most points after the event wins that territory.  The only problem I could see with this is Rockstar's team balancing.

Anyways, looking forward to getting in some good games tonight. :)  

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

Yes definitely, I should have some time to do a Midnight Club soon. I wanted to keep racing separate from the Battle for Los Santos Event.

Out of interest enjoi, do you think it should be a single car or multiple? customs on or off? 

Yeah and lol I did copy the pre-existing events but I have no doubts that all of them were far too complicated with too many turfs and rules, I've tried to keep Battle for Los Santos simple with less turfs and less rules, and with more of a set structure, best of three games for each turf. 

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Aj, if you gonna make like say 3 races, why not make 2 of them stock cars and the last one custom so that everyone get's to use their favorite customized car instead of just going to the adder for speed lol.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

I would personally make it stock cars, everyone in the same car, so that it's fair.  It just sucks that there's not 16 different colors...

Although Flames' idea isn't bad either, it would just suck if someone had an OP car.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Been really slow on the social club, becides warlord spamming the music sharing! Lol

I need to contribute to the MMD Jobs, probably crate a TDM/DM. :^: Any area suggestions?
  • BloodyWarlord likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

you need to sign up to the event in my sig too,  shady

nobody wants to join  :(

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

Interesting weekend battles and racing with The Crew. :^:

And business as usual with THR, battling the clans of auto-shottys and Ect.

Also has anyone else noticed that heli pilots have returned from Ballad and IV with the annoying tactics?

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Also has anyone else noticed that heli pilots have returned from Ballad and IV with the annoying tactics?

That's what RPGs and Miniguns are for Shady! Duh!

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

http://socialclub.ro...-Spring-Updates

Get ready for lots of exciting Grand Theft Auto Online updates to be added throughout the spring and beyond. Here's a brief rundown of some of the new content, features, and enhancements that you can expect to see barreling down the La Puerta Freeway in the months to come.

SPRING GAME UPDATES

Capture Creator: Coming next week, the Creator community will be able to make their own original customized Capture Jobs and add to the over 3.5 million (and counting) player-created Deathmatches and Races currently available on Social Club. Strategically place pick-ups, define weaponry, set location, and tweak tons of other variables to make your own unique Capture Job for others to take on. We will also be reviewing your homemade Capture creations to stamp standout experiences as Rockstar Verified.

The High Life Update: The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs.

Heists: Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.

And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC and much more.

actual_1396301035.jpg

The new Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno racing down West Eclipse Blvd.

CONTINUING REFINEMENTS BASED ON YOUR FEEDBACK

Ever since the launch of GTA Online, we've been continuously monitoring how the community is playing the game as well as all player feedback sent to us at our [email protected] address to see what you’re liking, disliking, and what should be addressed in upcoming GTA Online Title Updates.

A recent update addressed an issue that we saw with the way motorcycles and bikes handled while in the air. As it turned out, many members of the GTA stunting community were disappointed to discover that this fix made pulling off certain popular bike tricks and stunts virtually impossible, so we're going to be restoring the original in-air motorcycle/bike physics in an upcoming Title Update. In general, we are open to keeping unintended ‘glitches’ in the game if players enjoy them and they aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way.

Renowned GTA stuntman Kwebbelkop upon hearing about our plans to roll back the handling update.

There are many other ongoing improvements to expect as we continue to dedicate attention towards refining and ensuring the most fair and fun experience possible for everyone. In upcoming Title Updates and via dynamic tuning, you can expect:

• The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
  • Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
  • As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it. 
  • GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players. 
  • As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
  • We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell vehicles for $10.000.

These are only a few of the ongoing tweaks and enhancements in the works — and as mentioned above, we are interested in hearing what YOU want to see, so please [/size]hit us up and let us know what you'd like to see added to the world of Grand Theft Auto Online.[/size]

Hell yes!  Multiple Properties!

• Shady C and BloodyWarlord like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

That Modified crew have been here for 3 weeks and already have more posts than you guys. :O I can't understand how it could be physically possible to post that much. :p

• SingingEwe954 likes this

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

That Modified crew have been here for 3 weeks and already have more posts than you guys. :O I can't understand how it could be physically possible to post that much. :p

Lol well.... Considering Enjoi and I are the only 2 posting most of the time, we try and manage to keep our conversation flowing. :^:

We try! Lol but I guess not as hard as those guys. :p

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Considering everything they post is just crap, I wouldn't sweat it. They call themselves MODified yet all they do is petty exploits and glitches that anyone could do, and half of us already do...
It's not a gang. It's a waste of 193 pages.
  • enjoithepain and SingingEwe954 like this

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

I'm going to try and finally make a TDM today. :^:

Hopefully I can actually finish it! :p

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

Double RP and GTA$ from today to tomorrow. Let's all farm tonight!
But tbh I'm most looking forward to getting those JP :p

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by Shady C, 02 May 2014 - 04:38 PM.

Look who finally decided to post! :^:

I'll be ready after school today for some GTA. Its been a long week.

And yeah all about that JP bro. :p

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Lol I think I'm getting off school a few hours early, so I may be able to get on earlier than usual. But then again I may go out to eat somewhere haha

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:49 AM

Where's the huge post about the latest DLC Enjoi?! You're slacking!

• Mr. Reaper. likes this

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:58 AM

Check 8 posts above you :)

I don't think it would be necessary to post the same sh*t all over again, just to say that it's coming out Tuesday, would you? :pp

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by BloodyWarlord, 09 May 2014 - 04:51 PM.

Check 8 posts above you :)

I don't think it would be necessary to post the same sh*t all over again, just to say that it's coming out Tuesday, would you? :pp
Hmmm....

You win this round Bond.
  • Shady C likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:29 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 10 May 2014 - 03:29 PM.

i was watching you guys with Warlord and i think 2 other THRs have that epic battle with those guys last night. I was watching from Warlords POV and he respawned, I got stuck/glitched in the alley. I could throw grenades but i could not move. I killed some guy idk if he was with you guys but it looked like he was trying to kill you. I had to leave cause i couldnt get out of the glitch. It was weird.     

• Shady C likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

i was watching you guys with Warlord and i think 2 other THRs have that epic battle with those guys last night. I was watching from Warlords POV and he respawned, I got stuck/glitched in the alley. I could throw grenades but i could not move. I killed some guy idk if he was with you guys but it looked like he was trying to kill you. I had to leave cause i couldnt get out of the glitch. It was weird.

That whole thing was just a mess. Randoms just kept coming over and joining in. We were originally just attacking some East Hook dudes.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

it looked fun, i was seeing whats up before i headed that way but i got stuck

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by gdsaqqq, 11 May 2014 - 12:16 AM.

That's an old bug.

It has happened to me & flam3s multiple times, in DM & VS missions. Exploiting that in a DM is hilarious. You could kill the enemies and everything.

0_0.jpg

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:29 AM

Don't worry guys my house hasn't burned down yet!
  • Shady C likes this

zombrex2311
  • zombrex2311

Derp a Herp

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:59 PM Edited by zombrex2311, 17 May 2014 - 09:59 PM.

Ohai! Are you guys doing anything for the next weekend. If so, throw me an invite. I'll be online.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

Yeah we got you zom!

Good to hear from you. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users