Photo

Mobilized Mercenary Division [MMD]

5,536 replies to this topic
nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

i dont think that little prieview is the map because there is no countryside in it. its cut off.

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 19:02)
QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 15:03)
Anyone else a bit disappointed in the map size? The city doesn't even look as big as LC, and the entire map as a whole doesn't look like 3.5x RDR's  sad.gif  cryani.gif

I'm not too disappointed in the map size really. I never expected the city of Los Santos to be bigger thn the entire LC map anyways. Plus there are other things like countryside and desert that surround the city. Who knows, there may even be another city monocle.gif smile.gif

At least you have optimism! I really doubt we'll get another city, but hey - since I posted that message, I've started accepting the map, and I've come to realize that the map will be just fine. Tonnes & tonnes of activities & minigames will give the city exciting life.

I'm just upset that R* showed (part of) the map before the release. I was one of those people really wanting to see the map for the first time when I press the 'START' button on my controller on Sept 17. Oh well, things don't always go the way you want/expect. At least I won't be wondering about the map for the next 4 months.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Just saw Fast and Furious 6....Amazing!

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hey Guys, It's Been Really Slow Both Here On PSN Lately.

@ Enjoi: Nice To Hear You And Gionas Still Have The GTA V Flair. Lol

BTW Where's Stuey? Lol

I Need To Get The GFX Request Posted Soon. I'll Check Around The GFX Section To See What's Getting Done.

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:37)
Anyone else a bit disappointed in the map size? The city doesn't even look as big as LC, and the entire map as a whole doesn't look like 3.5x RDR's  sad.gif   cryani.gif

I'm not too disappointed in the map size really. I never expected the city of Los Santos to be bigger thn the entire LC map anyways. Plus there are other things like countryside and desert that surround the city. Who knows, there may even be another city monocle.gif smile.gif

At least you have optimism! I really doubt we'll get another city, but hey - since I posted that message, I've started accepting the map, and I've come to realize that the map will be just fine. Tonnes & tonnes of activities & minigames will give the city exciting life.

I'm just upset that R* showed (part of) the map before the release. I was one of those people really wanting to see the map for the first time when I press the 'START' button on my controller on Sept 17. Oh well, things don't always go the way you want/expect. At least I won't be wondering about the map for the next 4 months.

Yeah, but here's a thought! Do you think they will come out with any gameplay footage whatsoever before the release date? That would be torturous for me. Dilemma here: if I peak, it'll ruin my anticipation. If I don't, others will have an edge over me when I do start playing. suicidal.gif lol

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Madness @ Monday, May 27 2013, 12:57)
QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:37)
Anyone else a bit disappointed in the map size? The city doesn't even look as big as LC, and the entire map as a whole doesn't look like 3.5x RDR's  sad.gif   cryani.gif

Yeah, but here's a thought! Do you think they will come out with any gameplay footage whatsoever before the release date? That would be torturous for me. Dilemma here: if I peak, it'll ruin my anticipation. If I don't, others will have an edge over me when I do start playing. suicidal.gif lol

I doubt they'll release gameplay for GTA, they never have in the past. I know it's only a small thing but I hope the map is in color this time when you open the start menu. I think the map is bigger then we think, and also you have to take into the account that the interior spaces will add a lot of great detail and fun to the map.

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

That is so true... I'm just curious as to how the country side of the map will end. I know you got that long lake with a parallel adjacent mountain range that sits behind the vinewood sign, but that's about it. Cannot wait to have interior fights with the epic shotgun sounds. Guns are so realistic in gta 5

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by hobointheyard, 28 May 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Kinda disliking what R* is doing with the exclusive digital content. It's becoming "pay to win." But I know eventually they'll just release it all afterwards, just like RDR. I need that money bag so I can walk down the streets and be like: Yeah, me an' mah niggas gone rob that cluckin' bell an' sheet. Whlst wearing the Los Santos hat just like Ryder. lol.gif And dat metal case inlove.gif

EDIT: I'll probably end up buying the special edition because I don't have $200 to pull out of my ass. Y'know, dat hood life.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 01:32)
Kinda disliking what R* is doing with the exclusive digital content. It's becoming "pay to win." But I know eventually they'll just release it all afterwards, just like RDR. I need that money bag so I can walk down the streets and be like: Yeah, me an' mah niggas gone rob that cluckin' bell an' sheet. Whlst wearing the Los Santos hat just like Ryder. lol.gif And dat  metal case inlove.gif

EDIT: I'll probably end up buying the special edition because I don't have $200 to pull out of my ass. Y'know, dat hood life.

For Real Yo. icon14.gif

By Da Way, Mini Crash Ya Mamas Ca And Lef It Near Dem Railroad Tracks In Broka.

I Got Me Bois To Fix Da Ca So She Dont Get Pis Again And I Gots You Som Dat Hydro In The Trunk Homie. icon14.gif lol.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Monday, May 27 2013, 18:32)
Kinda disliking what R* is doing with the exclusive digital content. It's becoming "pay to win." But I know eventually they'll just release it all afterwards, just like RDR. I need that money bag so I can walk down the streets and be like: Yeah, me an' mah niggas gone rob that cluckin' bell an' sheet. Whlst wearing the Los Santos hat just like Ryder. lol.gif And dat metal case inlove.gif

Well, at least it doesn't look like its affecting multiplayer too much, other than giving players an electric car to use tounge.gif
Most of the digital stuff is pretty minor tbh, and things like the Hotknife and those weapons will be in the vanilla game, just that the CE buyers will have INSTANT access to them. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I know it's hard for us to believe that our precious R* has turned to this, but honestly its not like we didn't expect this. After all, it's business icon14.gif

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Is Anyone Going To Be On Today?

I'll Be On All Night Hopefully And Our GFX Are Coming Along Nicely.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 03:52)

I'll Be On All Night Hopefully And Our GFX Are Coming Along Nicely.

Probably not me, it's Project Season in my school and I have a lot of work to do.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 13:49)

I'll Be On All Night Hopefully And  Our GFX Are Coming Along Nicely.

Probably not me, it's Project Season in my school and I have a lot of work to do.

All Good. icon14.gif

But If You Do Some "Physics" Let Me Know. wink.gif

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 13:57)
QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 13:49)

I'll Be On All Night Hopefully And  Our GFX Are Coming Along Nicely.

All Good. icon14.gif

But If You Do Some "Physics" Let Me Know. wink.gif

My physics teacher is awesome I fix his crap for experiments
(such as generators and circuit boards) and he gives me an A
For every assignments even the final xD

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Well since Dust 514 seems to be the big rage, I downloaded overnight last night and I'm about to get on and try it out. If someone wants to come join me and help me get my bearings then that would be great smile.gif

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Friday, May 31 2013, 22:04)
Well since Dust 514 seems to be the big rage, I downloaded overnight last night and I'm about to get on and try it out. If someone wants to come join me and help me get my bearings then that would be great smile.gif

USE YOUR SKILL POINT ON LAVs
Trust me u will thank me but I'm out to eat with the family will be on in an hour or so my character name is RODE WARIOR

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

I could run you through the basics.
But advice DO NOT allocate any Skill Points.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Friday, May 31 2013, 17:08)
Well since Dust 514 seems to be the big rage, I downloaded overnight last night and I'm about to get on and try it out.  If someone wants to come join me and help me get my bearings then that would be great smile.gif

I'll have fun plowing through your militia gear any time/ no homo

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Friday, May 31 2013, 22:25)
Well since Dust 514 seems to be the big rage, I downloaded overnight last night and I'm about to get on and try it out.  If someone wants to come join me and help me get my bearings then that would be great smile.gif

Ha, I meant not until he understands it.

Miltia Gear is almost non-existant in my Dropsuits.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Friday, May 31 2013, 17:32)
QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Friday, May 31 2013, 22:25)

Ha, I meant not until he understands it.

Miltia Gear is almost non-existant in my Dropsuits.

fair enough.

Yeah, if you're new just try as much militia gear as you can... snipers, shotguns, forge guns, tanks, support stuff.. try it all before you make up your mind. I was lucky enough to start play in the close beta so I've had several chances to re-specialize my skills and change them accordingly.. you won't have such luck now.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

Well, so far, Im liking Dust. The only thing that I'm really not liking is how the maps feel all te same to me, and they seem kind of bland and repetitive. But other than that, it's a pretty good game, especially considering its free. smile.gif

I still have to understand how exactly to use skill points though monocle.gif I never know if I'm buying anything good confused.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

The maps are all the 'same' at the moment, as the two truly unique ones are currently offline for patching.
But they've said they aim to add more maps, including some maps that randomly make themselves.

As for the skill trees, I'll gladly give you what advice I can, when I see you in game.

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

D'Gotti Crime Famiglia Don

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Enjoin I've been playing Dust for a little over a month, I can give you advice on what trees/branches you want to spec into

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (xGreene-Screenx @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 13:06)
Enjoin I've been playing Dust for a little over a month, I can give you advice on what trees/branches you want to spec into

The heavy machine guns are always a good investment

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (MiniMan2.0 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 17:21)
QUOTE (xGreene-Screenx @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 13:06)

The heavy machine guns are always a good investment

Man I hate Heavies with a passion, I'm more of a Light Armor Assualt Gunner

Like the option of getting in killing and getting out

xXWarlordXx
  • xXWarlordXx

Off is the general direction in which you should f*ck.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

Ignore any and all advice from Mini, the Heavy Machine Guns take alot of time and dedication to the heavy branch and doesn't allow much expansion into other skills.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (xXWarlordXx @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 13:32)
Ignore any and all advice from Mini, the Heavy Machine Guns take alot of time and dedication to the heavy branch and doesn't allow much expansion into other skills.

Not really.

A standard heavy-frame suit is quite viable in comparison to the more advanced models including the Sentinel.
The same is not true for medium frame suits which basically are downgraded Assault suits.

As such, you can be an effective heavy with just the standard-frame Heavy suit.

However, if you're planning on playing solo half the time, forget the heavy. You need support if you want to be a fatty.

xXWarlordXx
  • xXWarlordXx

Off is the general direction in which you should f*ck.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 18:42)
QUOTE (xXWarlordXx @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 13:32)

Not really.

A standard heavy-frame suit is quite viable in comparison to the more advanced models including the Sentinel.
The same is not true for medium frame suits which basically are downgraded Assault suits.

As such, you can be an effective heavy with just the standard-frame Heavy suit.

However, if you're planning on playing solo half the time, forget the heavy. You need support if you want to be a fatty.

That's fair enough, but what I meant was if you wanted to pursue the Sentinel Dropsuits & a decent HMG it takes some more time than to get an Advanced AR & a good medium Dropsuit.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

The Car Place Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

sorry about not ben on got lots of school wok 2 do have been checking gtaf though and just been on a holiday no internet omfg so yeah sorry will be on when i can

xGreene-Screenx
  • xGreene-Screenx

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

A lonely heavy is an easy heavy!

So Id like to play Dust with some of yall, add me Drakon Dragoo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users