Hey enjoi stay the f*ck off da grove topic

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 15:07)
QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 14:02)
C'mon Reaper say something positive for once!

The Sabre GT remains as sexy as ever, and the Police 4x4 looks decent.

The thing about the captions that pissing me off is they used 'Skyrim' as an example.
They couldn't have used GTA:SA as an example, with the skills increasing if frequented.

i want the sabre to look a little more like a for mustang and i want to see some good bmw's, audi's etc

Kobalt__
  • Kobalt__

The Plague Boys - Gunslingers

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 14:37)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 15:07)
QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 14:02)
C'mon Reaper say something positive for once!

The Sabre GT remains as sexy as ever, and the Police 4x4 looks decent.

The thing about the captions that pissing me off is they used 'Skyrim' as an example.
They couldn't have used GTA:SA as an example, with the skills increasing if frequented.

i want the sabre to look a little more like a for mustang and i want to see some good bmw's, audi's etc

I kinda like its Oldsmobile cutlass styling of the current one.

And I agree about the Audi and bmws.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Awwwww man I earned a spot on the posting ban in Wigga20105332's topic sad.gif lol.gif

I'm so sad, I might cry myself to sleep tonight sleepy.gif

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 19:48)
Awwwww man I earned a spot on the posting ban in Wigga20105332's topic sad.gif lol.gif

That's A Pretty Executive List Your On Enjoi, I'd Hope They Are Tears Of Joy. icon14.gif

@ Kobalt: I Like The Cutless As Well. I'm Looking For One, Thats The Dream. Lol

Kobalt__
  • Kobalt__

The Plague Boys - Gunslingers

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:25)
QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 19:48)
Awwwww man I earned a spot on the posting ban in Wigga20105332's topic sad.gif   lol.gif

That's A Pretty Executive List Your On Enjoi, I'd Hope They Are Tears Of Joy. icon14.gif

@ Kobalt: I Like The Cutless As Well. I'm Looking For One, Thats The Dream. Lol

My uncle has a 1972 cutlass 442 he had from highschool. Its been parked for about 10 years now though. Cant wait to see a nice one in person.

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

For all those cod players out there the elite clan topic is up in the event section
Here's the Link
http://www.gtaforums...entry1062491902

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Enjoyed playing last night/yesterday. GROVE STREET NIGGA!!

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (xXWarlordXx @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 15:17)
Enjoyed playing last night/yesterday. GROVE STREET NIGGA!!

ah man that was funny as hell, lhdh got mad and left, they were like "why yall gotto pretend to be black for" lol.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Ayo, das mah mommas cah. Don't be wreckin dat sh*t. We don't got dat Allstate n sh*t.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

That Was Some Good Stuff Last Night Lol.

Yeah LHDH Were Very Confused Lol, They Couldn't Handle It.

And I Dont Know If Anyone Else Noticed But We Raided The Same Cluckin' Bell Like 4 Times, And Thats Where All The Fighting Took Place.

All In All One Of The Funnest Starts To The Weekend Ever!

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Well it was a pretty fun weekend, even though we weren't on GTA for the most of it colgate.gif

That was fun on BO1 last night Shady with Five, protect the president and the RC-XD races! I also finally completed the Die Rise easter egg, just in time for Mob of the Dead.

Speaking of which, if anyone is getting Uprising on Thursday, I'll definitely be on and we can play some Mob of the Dead smile.gif

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Monday, May 13 2013, 04:44)
Well it was a pretty fun weekend, even though we weren't on GTA for the most of it colgate.gif

That was fun on BO1 last night Shady with Five, protect the president and the RC-XD races! I also finally completed the Die Rise easter egg, just in time for Mob of the Dead.

Speaking of which, if anyone is getting Uprising on Thursday, I'll definitely be on and we can play some Mob of the Dead smile.gif

I'll Be Done With School, So I'll Be On Hopefully Lol.

Yeah The Races Were Fun, And That Zombies Match By Far Was The Best I Had Played. icon14.gif

Also I'm Going To Post Again In The GFX Requests For The Page Update.

That Way We Look Good Just In Time For Summer. icon14.gif

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hey MMD fellas, wanna get together sometime with The Great Democracy? We're kind of itching to socialize with other gangs. Lol All in good time.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, May 13 2013, 06:14)

That was fun on BO1 last night Shady with Five, protect the president and the RC-XD races!  I also finally completed the Die Rise easter egg, just in time for Mob of the Dead.

Yeah The Races Were Fun, And That Zombies Match By Far Was The Best I Had Played. icon14.gif

Ju lucky sonovabeech. Don't you got tests and stuff still?

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 01:16)
QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Monday, May 13 2013, 06:14)

That was fun on BO1 last night Shady with Five, protect the president and the RC-XD races!  I also finally completed the Die Rise easter egg, just in time for Mob of the Dead.

Ju lucky sonovabeech. Don't you got tests and stuff still?

I Have One Test Monday, But I'll Just Be There For Hour Then Go Home.

Then I'm Done Till August.

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Dang when did u start my finals start June 14th and last day is June 16th

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

I'll definitely be on later today guys.

I'll be playing Mob Of the Dead and the rest of the new DLC though smile.gif

JunioR-Snell
  • JunioR-Snell

Pilot, NWO Air Force Union

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Just checking in whilst I can tounge.gif

Only about a month left of exams :3

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

hi sorry for been inactive, just abit bored of ps3 will still be on every nown and again

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thanks For Checking In You Two.

I Just Got Home, I'll Back On Shortly To Play Some COD Or GTA.

NinjaNathy
  • NinjaNathy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by NinjaNathy, 19 May 2013 - 06:19 AM.

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) Nathan
Age (Optional) 14
PlayStation Network ID NinjaNathy
Do you have a Headset? Yes
Time Zone Central
What skills do you have? Shooting, Driving.
What divison are you interested in? If you dont know yet. put TO Recon
How often do you visit GTAForums? 2 times a day
Have you been in any gangs before? No
Any other MP games that you play often? Red dead redmption
Do you have the Episodes of Liberty City? Yes
Anything else you might want to add? No

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

So...

Who else is sticking with PlayStation next gen? biggrin.gif

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 02:42)
So...

Meaning Who Is Getting The PS4?

I Am Eventually. Enjoi Is. Most PSN Guys Are Sticking PS For Next Gen.

BTW: Are You Almost Done With School? Because We Don't See You Online Much.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:42)
So...

PS 4 life!!! (See what I did there?) tounge.gif

I'm glad you guys are sticking with it also. I didn't see anything in the Xbox conference that would make me want to switch.

Also, they released a couple of trailers for CoD Ghosts if you guys wanna check them out.

Durden
  • Durden

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by gionascm2, 22 May 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Literally the only thing that would make me switch from PS4 to X1 would be if GTAV was to be exclusively released for it, with extra features/better graphics. Even then, I'd just get both consoles. But I have to say, I was extremely underwhelmed by the conference today. Today's reveal looked to cater mainly to the Sports/CoD only fans.

Speaking of which, you guys should watch this video if you haven't already. It's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz

Nice pun enjoi facedesk.gif lol. I saw the Ghost trailers, but it doesn't look too great for a new engine. Its never a good sign when they have to show off their new engine by saying "The fish will swim away when you get too close" lol.gif Then again, CoD's always been abou the gameplay - so we'll see.

I am counting down the days of school. The last exam is on the 21st, but then I'm on vacation until July 1st. Maybe we can play this Saturday night after my 2nd visit to the parkour gym happy.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:57)
Speaking of which, you guys should watch this video if you haven't already. It's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz

LOL, i just watched it on the High rollers page, I have to say it was pretty damn accurate lol.gif

Even if I say that the new CoD doesn't look that good and I'm not gonna get it, I know that I'll end up getting it on day 1 anyways so it's not even worth fighting it anymore for me haha. I think it looks pretty good, but I don't see that much of an improvement in the game engine/graphics. Then again, I've never really minded the CoD engine and graphics. It seems like a pretty interesting storyline anyways icon14.gif

All that is irrelevant though because I'll be submerged in GTA V by November 5th smile.gif

So far, I think that the PS4 is winning the console war so far, my bias aside.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Took this from the High Rollers topic smile.gif

Edit: sorry for double posting

"We are proud to announce full details of the Special Edition and Collector’s Edition of Grand Theft Auto V – which will be available for worldwide pre-order starting today from participating retailers.

As an additional bonus, those who pre-order any edition of Grand Theft Auto V (including the Special Edition, Collector’s Edition or the standard retail edition) between now and September 17th will get access to pilot the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle
user posted image
High above the streets of Los Santos floats the Atomic Blimp, hawking Los Santos’ finest tire company (whose products are available in any LS Customs garage). Pre-order now to gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:

Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork
This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook. 

Blueprint Map
This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur. 

Special Ability Boost
Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

Stunt Plane Trials
Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.

Additional Weapons
When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
user posted image
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:

Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap
This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
user posted image
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition comes packaged in a premium outer box featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top, finished with a matte, scuff-resistant film lamination, housing all of the contents.

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition and Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition are the perfect way for fans to celebrate the return of GTA, with special digital content and exclusive Grand Theft Auto V physical items. Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99. All versions are now available for pre-order until September 17, 2013 while supplies last.

Look for online pre-order links to be updated at www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder starting later today"

Durden
  • Durden

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Anyone else a bit disappointed in the map size? The city doesn't even look as big as LC, and the entire map as a whole doesn't look like 3.5x RDR's sad.gif cryani.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 15:03)
Anyone else a bit disappointed in the map size? The city doesn't even look as big as LC, and the entire map as a whole doesn't look like 3.5x RDR's sad.gif cryani.gif

I'm not too disappointed in the map size really. I never expected the city of Los Santos to be bigger thn the entire LC map anyways. Plus there are other things like countryside and desert that surround the city. Who knows, there may even be another city monocle.gif smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users