МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

FIFA games are catered to messi wannabes - have been since 06/07. It's all about excelling

The introduction of sliders has been one o the best things ea have ever done; the ability to tweak the CPU is great. FIFA though is still about perfect dribbling and scoring, not so much defending or playmaking (though I signed a player called lancini who's a great passer)

I played two games back to back against man city
EXACT same squads, from me and ai
First game was easy
Second was nigh on Impossible, even keeping th ball for five seconds was hard.
It's the I consistencies that bring it down as well as the poor ai/design (and of course the ea-ness)
I am aware that the -manager games (did PES make one?) are a HELL of a lot more in depth but I think ea should into combining the 'FIFA manager' tactics/manager mode with fifas gameplay

Ultimately it's down to you and your skills to win the games, and even on legendary it's not that hard
My Chelsea career has my expectations to win the league, capitalonecup, facup and champs league. I suppose that's an accurate reflection of Abramovic !

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

yo can somebody reply to me -
what's better FIFA or PES?

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

FEZ
fezzes are cool

fifa - for the following reasons
- lower leagues, so actual promotion/relegation
- real team names and kits
- more stadia
- more league
- more teams and by extention more players
- more offline options outside career mode
- better dribbling control, pES still feels dead arcady and not 360 degrees at all, like 32 or 64 directions - so basicly an augmented 8 direction BS of really old days video football
- better shot mechanics
- because i say so

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Does anyone know if I can verse my friend online? I have fifa 11 and he has fifa 12

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (gta_aus @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 02:50)
Does anyone know if I can verse my friend online? I have fifa 11 and he has fifa 12

No; only fifa 12 can play fifa 12

Ther is no compatibility between 11 and 12. If you want to play your mate online you will have to have the same game.

Nate shaw; love the reference
"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool"
One of my top moments along with:
Rose's mother: "You're an alien? But you sound like you're from the north!"
9th doctor: "lots of planet have a north!"

Tenth doctor, on being handed a gas mask: "are you my mummy?" - best. Moment. Ever.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

small bump because i have a question:

doesn anyone know of a way to delay players from retiring? I have a couple of players about to retire and they're on fire atm, so i don't want to lose them, and i have no adequate replacements.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 12:05)
small bump because i have a question:

doesn anyone know of a way to delay players from retiring? I have a couple of players about to retire and they're on fire atm, so i don't want to lose them, and i have no adequate replacements.

There is no way.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

oh sh*t there's a horse in the hospital

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

is anybody playing FUT regularly? I've just gotten into it, for the sake of snagging a few easy trophies, and when I try to play online it pairs my sh*tty one-star team with some f*cking powerhouse teams and, naturally, I get my ass kicked. Is that normal? Is there a way to seek opponents that are equally as weak as mine?

I've also just kinda discovered the online be-a-pro mode, which is turning out to be some proper fun! Anybody interested in joining a club?

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

This game does not work on Windows 8 for me, I tried to run it it's a clean copy, it loads fine and then when I play a match and get near the goal it starts stuttering and gets stuck. I tried it on my cousin's Windows 7 laptop and it worked like a charm. bored.gif

Well atleast I played 1 game with Valencia, managed to win the game on easy. Good game, well now I have to wait for 14 to release to play on Windows 8. sad.gif

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

I tried getting an awnser from the EA forums and yahoo awnsers but no one has attempted to awnser this, so I hope someone here can hep me out biggrin.gif

I just started my 4th season of My player and the first two seasons I was picked for international friendlies and played in the World Cup, I played around 12 matches for Australia. Then in the 3rd season, ever since I handed in a transfer request at Aberdeen Im not getting picked anymore, despite being the best player by far. I joined Arsenal in my 4th season hoping a change of clubs would fix it but I'm stil not getting picked.

I hope this means I'm only going to be played in qualifiers or tournaments from now on, I just don't want to play any further and waste my time only to find out I can't play internationally anymore period? Does anyone know why this is the case? Any help would be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Can't help on this specific issue but it's more likely than not, a bug. The game is so broken its a joke, complete waste of £50, might switch over to PES this year.

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

Yeah I was thinking the same, shame because I was enjoying playing club level and I got a good set of sliders and my player is doing really well, but if I'm not getting picked for internationals then it is kind of pointless. What annoys me is that even Be a Legend mode in PES 2011 is much better than both PES 2013 Be a Legend mode and Fifa 13's career mode, I wish 2k would make a football game but that is never going to happen.

You think they would get rid of all the bugs before they added any new stuff in manager/career mode, I've never heard anyone finish it as a bug always destroys your game save.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Welcome to ea games.

I considered the switch but I can't stand pes gameplay. It's just so... Meh

Bugs and things are pretty much guaranteed with any ea product.
I've been lucky in that I've avoided most of them in my manager mode- all i ever play since be a gk is pants, and they ruined be a pro with the new online/offline thing

I wish a new contender would step up, and crush ea, and gain the licenses but that will never happen.
Ea have the market cornered and they don't give a sh*t. I actually hope they go bust - why can't the recession kill them?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

I've been keeping savegames to make a video about a player I scouted in Season 1 (I'm now in season 7), to show the progress players make with the tag "Has potential to be special".

Made a savegame each half season, will show the result later on (are 15 the max amount of seasons you can do by the way?).

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

I hate how nobody ever takes your brilliant youngsters on loan. And how the other teams hardly ever develop their youngsters.

I've seen RVP starting for Manchester United at like 38 years old, it's just stupid

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 18:59)
I hate how nobody ever takes your brilliant youngsters on loan. And how the other teams hardly ever develop their youngsters.

I've seen RVP starting for Manchester United at like 38 years old, it's just stupid

Yeah
My team has so many but no one will take them

Another example of ea making a half assed game
Still not convincing me to buy 14
I was gifted 13 and its so shallow. Transfers are ok but loans are pointless
I'm beyond caring lol

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 21:07)
QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 18:59)

Yeah
My team has so many but no one will take them

Another example of ea making a half assed game
Still not convincing me to buy 14
I was gifted 13 and its so shallow. Transfers are ok but loans are pointless
I'm beyond caring lol

It's such a shame that PES is so crap. Hopefully with their new engine maybe things will change but I just can't see that happening. We NEED there to be competition in this market or EA will just continue to do this.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

Seriously?

I've been playing NAC Breda for 8 seasons now and I have 35 players from my youth squad by scouting (oldest is 24 now) and loan out about 18 players eacb season.

I got a €120 million budget this season, was thinking about buying Messi and putting him on the bench tounge.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 07 July 2013 - 10:57 PM.

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Friday, May 17 2013, 11:54)
Anybody interested in joining a club?

I thought about making a GTAF team for FIFA 12, but then I had to go off to university and decided not to do it as I wouldn't have my XBOX. I currently don't have FIFA 13 because it would be pointless to get it now that I leave for university in a month or so, but if anyone is willing to get a team together on FIFA 12, I am down.

EDIT: OhGod, just realized how old that post was.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by Fireman, 08 July 2013 - 07:46 PM.

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 22:53)

I thought about making a GTAF team for FIFA 12, but then I had to go off to university and decided not to do it as I wouldn't have my XBOX. I currently don't have FIFA 13 because it would be pointless to get it now that I leave for university in a month or so, but if anyone is willing to get a team together on FIFA 12, I am down.

Did you just realize how old FIFA 12 is as well? tounge.gif

My first "potential to be special" player has reached 91 overall now with 8 specialties (which is insane) and he's only 22.

I think it'll be one of those players that reach above 95. I hope so anyway.

EDIT:

I got a crash and can't sell or loan players anymore, as soon as I go to "sell players" and click on a player it crashes, does anyone have a fix for thi? I think it's because my team is too full (BUT I can't sell anyone neither!)

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

This game is pissing me off, it crashes each time I want to sell or loan out or contract a player, it crashes when I want to reload another game, it's crashing constantly.

The first transfer window doesn't allow me to sell, contract or loan players, I have to wait till the 2nd window -.- Couldn't find a single fix neither.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:24)
This game is pissing me off, it crashes each time I want to sell or loan out or contract a player, it crashes when I want to reload another game, it's crashing constantly.

The first transfer window doesn't allow me to sell, contract or loan players, I have to wait till the 2nd window -.- Couldn't find a single fix neither.

Are you playing on console or PC? I can't say I've ever had that problem.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Fireman, 12 July 2013 - 11:00 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:58)
QUOTE (Fireman @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:24)

Are you playing on console or PC? I can't say I've ever had that problem.

PC, there are a ton of crashes according to the internet, but no solutions.

EA's tip is to load an older savegame and try to sell players, but that doesn't work. Maybe I should just reinstall the game (but I think the bug is in the savegame, since in other savegames I can still trade players).

Meanwhile, I'm in S11 with the same club and my youth squad player are all hitting 90+ right now. Highest is 93 at the moment, is it possible to get above 95? He's a complete forward as well, so should be able to get higher than normal.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

EA's advice is bullsh*t

"Buy fifa 14, it'll be fixed in that."
No

Anyway I had an unsettled player who left. 3 transfer windows later he is turning down £400,000 a week (wages), 20% goal bonus, promise of 'crucial team player'...

I also had Oscar leave because he was "homesick"

He went to man city....

A least I sold him for 25M!

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

Is it just my game or when you score a goal in a practice match, the music goes loud.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 18:32)
Is it just my game or when you score a goal in a practice match, the music goes loud.

I get that too
Stupid ea typical bug

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 19:27)
QUOTE (Hameer @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 18:32)

I get that too
Stupid ea typical bug

Was it meant to be in the game or they're gonna fix it with the patch.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 18:00)
EA's advice is bullsh*t

No

Yeah, no f*cking sh*t EA, you promised that since FIFA 2002 or something.

My teams are full youth squad members, I have a save in Season 11 with almost only 90+ young players now (less than 25 years old)

Some special guys as well:
A complete forward 93

A complete midfielder 94

A complete defender 90

But I started over now with new youth players. I like to see them develop so.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 10:10)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 22:53)

Did you just realize how old FIFA 12 is as well? tounge.gif

Didn't want to bump the 12 topic as it's the same game. I think one topic for the franchise would be good enough. I unfortunately have no plans to buy 13 because as I said, I spend 8 months at university without an XBox so there's no point in buying a game when I come home in June and leave in September. confused.gif

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 19:30)
QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 18:00)
EA's advice is bullsh*t

No

Yeah, no f*cking sh*t EA, you promised that since FIFA 2002 or something.

My teams are full youth squad members, I have a save in Season 11 with almost only 90+ young players now (less than 25 years old)

Some special guys as well:
A complete forward 93

A complete midfielder 94

A complete defender 90

But I started over now with new youth players. I like to see them develop so.

That's another annoying little thing. once you get a good scout and a few seasons in, the STANDARD for your youth squad is people with best-player-in-the-world potential. And if you play them enough they will usually get there... it's just silly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users