.how many hideouts

44 replies to this topic
Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 September 2002 - 11:43 PM

Here is my new and improved idea:

Your first hideout is provided by Sonni Forrelli, then after that if you want to move on you have to buy the hideout's your self.

Well that's all I could think of at the moment...

scubasteve2486
  • scubasteve2486

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 01:20 AM

yeah, that's a pretty good idea chunky, thats prob how its gonna be, and i think that maybe you should only be able to have maybe 4 or 5 at a time, and then as you get higher up and get more money you can afford better places, DOWN WITH THE POLICE BRIBES, or at least you can only get like 3 maybe

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:03 AM

I think the police bribes should be like an item in the little weapon box. Here is why...

They appear in the little weapon box as a star and underneath it, it tells you how many you have. If the FBI is after you you can use it like a weapon, all you need to do is press O once and it takes off a star, press it again and it takes off another star and so on and so forth. And you can't just collect bribes off the streets, you have to buy them for like $5000 each and in the beggining of the game that can be a challenge but at the end of the game you could have hundreds!

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:06 AM

i like that idea better than just running up and getting them. its a BRIBE, its supposed to cost you money, and i dont think it does in 3

scubasteve2486
  • scubasteve2486

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:08 AM

thats an intresting thought, i would want there to be a limit to how many you hold, but i think it would take the fun out of running from the cops in the begininning of the game if you already have a lot, also, i think that there would have to be a lot less bribes around the city

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:11 AM

i think it would be awsome if you got to know cops, like neighbors and stuff, and they looked the other way if you did somethin bad......but ya, i do think that there does need to be less bribes, cause lets face it, thats almost like cheating. plus, running away from cops is really fun!!

scubasteve2486
  • scubasteve2486

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:13 AM

Quote (Suicidesquirrel7 @ Sep. 05 2002,22:11)
running away from cops is really fun!!

AMEN BROTHA, it is fun, until they get the army out, then it just gets cheap :angry: , unless ur on foot or in a tank :D

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:23 AM

well, if your on foot, then the just get out and blast you with the ak-47, and that sucks, cause even with full armor, your dead in 3 seconds, leterally, but in a tank is great cause the cop ai sucks, so the just come running into you and blow up hehehehe :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 03:24 AM

well, if your on foot, then the just get out and blast you with the ak-47, and that sucks, cause even with full armor, your dead in 3 seconds, leterally, but in a tank is great cause the cop ai sucks, so the just come running into you and blow up hehehehe :D   :D   :D   :D   :devil:

hitmankilla
  • hitmankilla

Old-School Member

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 07:18 AM

too many, my friend.
too many.
who knows what those tricky dudes at R* made for us this time around?

I can guess one however. I saw a hotel in the game informer article, so maybe you can take a room for yourself.

nah. too easy. see what I mean?
you can be certain of one thing though, there iare going to be lots of moments when your jaw will drop and yoor eyes tear in amazement.
game on.

leadinyourhead
  • leadinyourhead

THE LEAD IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 08:53 PM

Quote (JCMiller23 @ Sep. 05 2002,22:35)
lol u guys need to stop ur cat fighting

I've seen some sketches of what the island is supposed to look like and it would make sense that there would only be 2 or 3 hideouts.

Post the sketch if u really saw it......

oh and IM NOT CANT FIGHT U IDIOT
IM  IM PLAYING AROUND

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 September 2002 - 09:44 PM

Lets just hope we can rent room in hotels/motels......have apartments and finsih the game with mansions.......

Guns don't kill people, I do
  • Guns don't kill people, I do

Gone...

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 12:14 AM

Quote (Chunky Lee Chong @ Sep. 06 2002,04:03)
I think the police bribes should be like an item in the little weapon box. Here is why...

They appear in the little weapon box as a star and underneath it, it tells you how many you have. If the FBI is after you you can use it like a weapon, all you need to do is press O once and it takes off a star, press it again and it takes off another star and so on and so forth. And you can't just collect bribes off the streets, you have to buy them for like $5000 each and in the beggining of the game that can be a challenge but at the end of the game you could have hundreds!

That's a great idea. It would work like the Rations did in MGS2: Sons of Liberty. Good job, Chunky Lee.

Scar-Face
  • Scar-Face

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:11 AM

That would be cool but i think you should always have them on your weapon box and every time you click it it reduces a certin amount for each star (more for the higher star) it would still reduce only one star (for example 1000 for the first star and 10000 for the last star) each time you click it it goes away for a while.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 September 2002 - 03:04 PM

Quote (Scar-Face @ Sep. 08 2002,00:11)

That would be cool but i think you should always have them on your weapon box and every time you click it it reduces a certin amount for each star (more for the higher star) it would still reduce only one star (for example 1000 for the first star and 10000 for the last star) each time you click it it goes away for a while.

Okay I couldn't really understand what you were saying but let me elaborate on my idea...

Okay, lets say "Tommy" goes into ammunation and buy 32 bribes, the bribe appears in the weapon catalogue as a big star and has a number under it which reads 32. Now each bribe costs $5000 dollars, So he just spent more than a hundred thousand on bribes. Now say you do go on the roof and get your wanted level up to 6 and you play fighting the Army for a while and you decide it starts to get old, so you scroll in your weapons catalogue (using R2 and L2) and you find the bribe and you press O once to make it go down to five, O again to make it go down to 4, etc. Now Tommy is at 0 Wanted Level Stars which means he used up six and has 26 bribes left. He does this more and more until he has 0 left so he returns to ammunation to buy more.

Now do you understand???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users