Photo

Lazlow and Cousin Eddie question

3 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

So in Vice City, Cousin Eddie (who has a different voice btw) calls Lazlow and starts yelling at him for him taking his job. The way they talk to each other is that they have never met before, and Lazlow says he is new to VC. So how is it that Lazlow and Cousin Eddie are working together? Heck, why is Lazlow there to begin with?

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Dr Kain @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 03:38)
So in Vice City, Cousin Eddie (who has a different voice btw) calls Lazlow and starts yelling at him for him taking his job.  The way they talk to each other is that they have never met before, and Lazlow says he is new to VC.  So how is it that Lazlow and Cousin Eddie are working together?  Heck, why is Lazlow there to begin with?

my ansewer will short cousin ed was fired after vcs in vc he called lazlow show and lazlow was new host in radio station until ed was fired from vrock

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

No no, that I can figure out. My thing is though that when Lazlow talks to Cousin Eddie, the conversation goes as if they never met each other.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Cousin Eddie didn't really treat Lazlow too well in that game, so maybe Lazlow is just returning the favor? Lazlow and Cousin Ed are friends in real life so in VC they probably wrote it in as a joke, not knowing that they would be making a prequel a couple years later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users