Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Please help with this, I wanna get better... :'D
Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:05 PM
I'm using Visual Studio 2010 using C++ and starting from .C files to then make a .Sco file.
I'm a complete and utter noob to this but I am reading up on C and other languages that may help me.