Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dwayne or Playboy?

88 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you kill Dwayne or Playboy? (361 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you kill Dwayne or Playboy?

1. Dwayne Forge (30 votes [8.82%])

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

2. Playboy X (310 votes [91.18%])

Percentage of vote: 91.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

Like most peeps, I murdered Playboy X, and for mostly the same reasons. No, had nothing to do with his crib.

Playboy was spoiled rotten, was wanting us to off Dwayne, when it was Dwayne who had basically helped Playboy get where he was, then went to the slammer as a result.

Dwayne deserved to spend the rest of his days living the good life. f*ck Playboy X.

CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

When you came to the choice the first time through I actually did the two of them through saved games. To be honest, PBX was a much more satisfying hit than Dwayne. PBX is always off about how he is going to help out the community when he 'makes it'. But he destroys it through his heroin dealing. Smug and hypocrite just sh*tting on everyone.

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

This speaks for itself.

user posted image

eagle31
  • eagle31

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

I decided to kill Dwayne to take the money, I didn't think of killing X, maybe I should lol, well it's too late now.

I see in my stats, under Dwayne, that I am below 100% with him and now he's dead. I hope this won't affect the 100% completion.

RearNaked
  • RearNaked

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

I can't bring myself to kill Playboy. I like him, because he's a good guy, a dreamer and a logical realist at the same time. Dwayne, on the other hand, is a constantly moaning bitch who actually wants death. Every time you kill that waste of space Dwayne you do him a favour, homies. At least he dies with a little dignity. Or he tries to, at least. I usually stomp his head until I'm sure he's dead. Plus it's hilarious when the bat wielding crack head comes at you.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

In my first play through, I chose Dwayne simply because I thought Dwayne was depressing to be with, I was sick of him moaning and complaining and whining while Playboy was the winner among the 2. So, I went to his home beat the sh*t out of him with a baseball bat but spared him just in the last second... Changed my mind, got back in the car.. and killed Playboy. Why?.. Because he was just using Niko.. and I was sure he was not a "friend" of Niko but Dwayne was, and maybe he will come of use later in the game whereas playboy just came across as a selfish leech.

Draigon
  • Draigon

I felt muscular & compacted like Corned Beef

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

I killed Playboy X first time i went thru the game, i did'nt find the money appealing for killing Dwayne, by the time it came round to choosing i had enough money to live on (by live on i pretty much mean can buy enough guns, nothing else really to spend your money on is there apart from clothes). Didn't regret it but at times when you pick Dwayne up to take him out and he starts moaning a did often think to myself should i have shot him instead, constantly moaning did my head in biggrin.gif

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Normally, everytime I play I kill Playboy for the safehouse and getting Dwayne as a friend and his backup and Playboy was a bit of a bitch, but the first time I played through I was clearly delusional and killed Dwayne instead. Perhaps it was for the money, or I just didn't realise how much Playboy sucked back then, but that was what I did. I realised my mistake after Playboy called and started berating me for killing his friend who he asked me to kill in the first place. I looked it up later (after saving) and when I realised how much better it would have been to kill Playboy, I facepalmed myself, which is exactly why I always kill Playboy instead now.

BirdieBeater
  • BirdieBeater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

I killed Dwayne. Not for the money, not because I liked Playboy X, and not even because it would make one less friend to make like you. It was because Playboy really helped me out in the story mode. Most people would've just ran when that drug deal went bad and the cops started shooting, but Playboy stayed with you through the whole thing. It might've been because he was too scared to run, but he still stayed with you. So I guess it just felt like I owed it to him to do him a favour by killing Dwayne.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 04:41)
This speaks for itself.

user posted image

I saw my err.. thread if you will had been posted on a lot. And I must say this made my day. biggrin.gif

Mobster124
  • Mobster124

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I've killed Playboy X and because he was nast piece of work, never cared for Dwayne and seemed to forget who'd brought him to the top. Dwayne, I felt for him and I think Niko understood him, they both experinced pain, but of course in different ways.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:56 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 29 July 2012 - 09:21 PM.

QUOTE (Mobster124 @ Friday, Jul 27 2012, 09:57)
I've killed Playboy X and because he was nast piece of work, never cared for Dwayne and seemed to forget who'd brought him to the top. Dwayne, I felt for him and I think Niko understood him, they both experinced pain, but of course in different ways.

Yup. Niko was betrayed and almost killed because one of his friends had a bad drug habit. Which explains why he felt for Dwayne. If you were actually Niko I think he would've done the same thing. He needed money, but he's still a bit of a softie. tounge.gif

Sikemar
  • Sikemar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:03 AM

Dwayne is more trust worthy as a friend. Playboy x is not someone I would have killed as Niko, though. I would have made them sit down and work out their differences.
Or i would have made playboy x understand his life would end miserably if he messed with dwayne. Also, Dwayne should have become more recognized at the strip club, im just saying

MikeWh
  • MikeWh

Bender

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

I killed Playboy. I didn't feel an affinity to either character but I don't like rappers.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

I felt sorry for dwayne so i killed PX.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Bump.

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Killing Playboy X just felt right to me. At first he seemed like a relatively good guy, but I didn't like how he twisted everything to get from "Dwayne is mad no one wants to hang with him now" to "Dwayne hates me" to "Dwayne is going to kill me" to "Dwayne is going to kill both of us" to "We need to kill Dwayne to protect ourselves" to "YOU have to kill Dwayne cuz I said so, bee-otch."

I had no idea about getting a new safehouse or the GTA3 outfit, that was all just a bonus. Later on I killed Dwayne on a replay... felt bad man.

albanyave
  • albanyave

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

Playboy X

I spared Dwayne because he seemed somewhat reformed and was worthy of a second chance at life.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

I felt sad for Dwayne if i'm honest. All he needed was a second chance but Playboy X just kept b*tching about him "He's no good" etc. Dwayne didn't deserve to be killed especially under the demand of Playboy X. Playboy was a b*tch who didn't care about anything other than himself and after a while he really annoyed me. So in the end I Killed Playboy X I didn't care about the rewards I just did what felt right!

HonkyTonkMan
  • HonkyTonkMan

Skeletons In Your Closet

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

I killed playboy because i could

wyyan100
  • wyyan100

I love smashing cars

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

I would kill playboy. Screw him for asking Nicky to kill someone. Besides, you can get his apartment lol.gif ,and dwayne
now has a new ability 'backup

Susiside_Mittens
  • Susiside_Mittens

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

Definitely killed Playboy X - he says he wants to make a difference but instead of using the money for charity he has a fancy house for himself with pool, big screen tv and his own photos!

Playboy is just Niko's employer, so there is little chance for growth of their realtionship.

But disliking PBX is not the only reason it is also because I like Dwayne. Like other people said, they have a lot in common with Niko, and also I can realte to his personality (I am also very morose).

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I always kill Playboy because he's an a**hole! He has no respect for anyone, especially towards Dwayne. When I play games, I go for the "good guy" game if I can. And of course, the penthouse and Claude's outfit, and 100%.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

My cousin spoiled it for me, so I killed Playboy X.

Even if he hadn't spoiled it for me though, I would have still killed Playboy X. I had too much sympathy for Dwayne. I have played the game multiple times now and each time I tell myself I'm going to kill Dwayne, I can't do it. blush.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

I killed Dwayne at first to see what would happen, but then I went back to the previous save file and played the mission over to kill Playboy X, which is the save file that I stuck to.

asitsaysinthebook
  • asitsaysinthebook

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

At first i killed Playboy, he was a pain. Annoying, self centered, all that.
Dwayne's a mopey man, and that's annoying too, but at least he has heart.

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Druffmaul @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 20:26)
Later on I killed Dwayne on a replay... felt bad man.

Ha, almost exactly what I said back in the day lol

QUOTE (beneficial @ Tuesday, Jun 17 2008, 15:46)
I initially killed Pbx cuz of the benefits... I went back and smoked Dwayne too just to see how it felt. It was kinda empty since he didn't put up a fight. Felt bad man... confused.gif

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 00:35)
Playboy X because you can get his mansion which has Claude Speed from GTA III's clothes.Plus he gets really annoying in parts of the storyline.Dwayne gives you protection if you have 100% with him.

icon14.gif icon14.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

MassacreGTA
  • MassacreGTA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

I killed Playboy X for the safe house and I like Dwayne.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

I dont care if you set an old lady on fire with a molotov, shot an innocent cop doing his job, or mowed down joggers in middle park. If you killed Dwayne, you're a dick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users