Tank crush Car

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Fridope07
  • Fridope07

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

I recently played Saints Row The Third for the hell of it, just to see if there were any unique touches they added to the sandbox formula that GTA might pick up on. It was an ok game, but there was one stand out feature that was awesome and something that GTA should implement: cars being flattened by tanks. They don't just explode they actually squish flat like a tin can. It would be so cool to get the Rhino back in V and be able to realistically flatten cars, and there was a real world chase in callifornia where a man stole a tank and went on a car crushing spree. Also a steam roller would be cool, imagen flattening cars and squishing peds!

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yeah when the Tank comes back (most likely will), I highly doubt it will explode cars on contact. That's what the cannon is for. It would be cool to flatten cars biggrin.gif (and people!)

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

I think everyone hopes for flattening cars. There is not a lot to discuss here.

MrAfro77
  • MrAfro77

I love bewbies

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 16:51)
Yeah when the Tank comes back (most likely will), I highly doubt it will explode cars on contact. That's what the cannon is for. It would be cool to flatten cars biggrin.gif (and people!)

ya but with the APC in TBOGT when that thing plowed into cars it would just explode a few seconds after contact with the APC the car weren't exactly crushed like the tanks do in saints row the third I hope that have the crushing feature tho

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

Please use the pinned wishlist thread. smile.gif

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users