Photo

PLEASE HELP! GTA IV ISSUE!

4 replies to this topic
semajmarc
  • semajmarc

I like turtles

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

I called both Sony and Rockstar and neither of them could help me (the guy from Rockstar just tried to get rid of me and was clueless). Anyway I have GTA IV & Episodes from Liberty City (The Complete Edition). I have saves in all three games. But when I try to play GTA IV (the one with Nikko) something pops and says "The downloadable content required for this autoload is not available. Press "X" to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto IV." I already have over 40% progress in that game though and it doesn't happen in any of the other stories. Even stranger still is that when I start a new game, I can locate and load the game save and continue to play it where I left off. I need to start a new game every time though. I already tried reinstalling the game multiple times and that didn't help. This is so annoying. Can someone please help. I would appreciate it so much. What's happening?

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:39 AM Edited by tommyv2468, 06 May 2012 - 05:43 AM.

If you save in IV then play TBoGT and save,It automatically tries to load Tbogt/TLad the next time you play IV.Its not really that much of a bother is it?

semajmarc
  • semajmarc

I like turtles

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (tommyv2468 @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 05:39)
If you save in IV then play TBoGT and save,It automatically tries to load Tbogt/TLad the next time you play IV.Its not really that much of a bother is it?

I'm saying, when I get to the screen where you select which of the three stories you want to do I select the middle one which is Nikko. When I do, it says that message and forces me to start a new game. After I start a new game I can then load the game. It's a pain because I have to basically wait 10-15 minutes just to be able to play GTA IV between the already long loading and having to start a new game. What's up with that? It IS a huge inconvenience.

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (semajmarc @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 07:16)

I'm saying, when I get to the screen where you select which of the three stories you want to do I select the middle one which is Nikko. When I do, it says that message and forces me to start a new game. After I start a new game I can then load the game. It's a pain because I have to basically wait 10-15 minutes just to be able to play GTA IV between the already long loading and having to start a new game. What's up with that? It IS a huge inconvenience.

Like I said,if you play Tbogt or Tlad then go and play IV,it tries to load Tbogt or Tlad.Theres nothing you can do really.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (semajmarc @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 07:16)

Nothing you can do. Its designed that way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users