Photo

need help ... again

3 replies to this topic
jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:57 PM Edited by jpm1, 05 August 2012 - 04:32 PM.

hi again smile.gif , i'm looking for removing the statue of hapiness . not very realistic in a Miami/vice city mod sarcasm.gif . but the good thing it's that the base of the statue looks a bit like dry tortugas fort , so you guess the stuff smile.gif . so what i want to do is to remove the highest part of the statue and keep the base only . on which i'll add an in-game object light-house , flag , heliport of the same size approximatly of the statue base . so my first question is what is the best way to remove objects . i thought of simply replacing them by empty WDR , will it work , and if so how do i do an empty WDR . any ideas are welcome . thx

edit : search engine is bad man . hundreds of answers and quite confusing confused.gif

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:48 PM Edited by jpm1, 06 August 2012 - 01:51 AM.

i have a problem with that statue . when i remove the entry from the WPL , the stairs which are above in the pedestal disappear . the thing i don't understand it's that Spark wireframe modelization shows nothing

user posted image

edit : problem above solved , see here

Ms.45
  • Ms.45

Angel of Vengence

• Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

Second picture reminds me of..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=muEnLlycOn4

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:25 AM Edited by jpm1, 06 August 2012 - 01:51 AM.

that's the fault of the american . why the heck do they keep such statue . i would have sent you this to the scrap user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users