Photo

So uh, yeah, why is the Hunter better?

2 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

Someone told me on another board to just wait until I get the Hunter to do vigilante. He said it was easier and faster that way. So I stopped at LVL11 when I had the tank to try out the Hunter. Uh... WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?? Yes, the Hunter is fast, but it takes forever to turn, its firing accuracy is non-existent (serioulsy, I shot 5 rounds of missiles at a biker and it hit everything BUT the biker), and then you have trees and buildings that get in the way. I do not know who said that, and maybe the Hunter works for him, but yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm sticking with the Rhino.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Dr Kain @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 02:29)
Someone told me on another board to just wait until I get the Hunter to do vigilante. He said it was easier and faster that way. So I stopped at LVL11 when I had the tank to try out the Hunter. Uh... WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?? Yes, the Hunter is fast, but it takes forever to turn, its firing accuracy is non-existent (serioulsy, I shot 5 rounds of missiles at a biker and it hit everything BUT the biker), and then you have trees and buildings that get in the way. I do not know who said that, and maybe the Hunter works for him, but yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm sticking with the Rhino.

Better use rhino than hunter once time i played vcs vigilante with hunter and hunter was destroyed on army base untill i died i try to steal rhino and works i prefer use rhino not hunter will help bad

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

Some people like driving, others like tanking, and some like flying. Whoever you talked to obviously likes flying. IMO, using such heavy weapons seams kind of unfair. If you want a real challenge, try using a police car. The VCPD Wintergreen is my favorite, I like it because you can shoot forward.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users