• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

^Keep this in YOUR topic.

Duke Mancini
  • Duke Mancini

S.C.A.R Special Combat and Recon

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 18:29)
^Keep this in YOUR topic.

This isnt your topic you have hno right telling people what to do on it.

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

They are our allies they are free to post there things here if they like. Just don't spam us with like 100 things that have absolutely nothing to do with us or the game. And btw good work Mancinis give them hell.
And also thanks for looking out for us Daze & Duke. icon14.gif

xBHx BOA
  • xBHx BOA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

hey has any one read World War Z?

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (xBHx BOA @ Thursday, May 10 2012, 14:54)
hey has any one read World War Z?

Good book right! I want to read it again but im going to wait till the movie is closer to coming out.

xBHx BOA
  • xBHx BOA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

yeah i'm only about a quarter of the way through it but im sure it would make a good movie.

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

Well Brad Pitt is going to be the lead. And god knows he's so famous now he doesn't do a movie unless its going to be good.

xBHx BOA
  • xBHx BOA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

very true for example look at the ocean's series although i didn't like oceans 12 as well as i did 11 and 13

Boss Mancini
  • Boss Mancini

Don of Mancini Crime Family

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

A favor paid boys and it was so much fun we are goin to do everyday now devil.gif

I dont think that those ppl willl be happy they might wanna suicidal.gif

I feel dumb for posting this on the brother hood of bullets

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (Boss Mancini @ Friday, May 18 2012, 01:57)

A favor paid boys and it was so much fun we are goin to do everyday now  devil.gif  

I dont think that those ppl willl be happy they might wanna  suicidal.gif

Lol its ok maybe go back and edit it so the whole thing isn't there any more. tounge.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Put a roster in first page with your GTAF registered members.

Ullyses
  • Ullyses

President of Black Label Society

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

A favor paid boys and it was so much fun we are goin to do everyday now  devil.gif  

After watching the first video, all I can say are two things...
1.) Bad choice to speed up the video and add sh*tty music
2.) All I saw each second from the person recording was corner glitching.

Now, that's kind of sad and I know for a fact SCAR can beat you guys, each clan has their good days and bad days. But if you take that victory to kindly and think your badasses, all I can say is karma is a bitch.

Boss Mancini
  • Boss Mancini

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Ullyses @ Friday, May 18 2012, 18:38)

A favor paid boys and it was so much fun we are goin to do everyday now   devil.gif  

Now, that's kind of sad and I know for a fact SCAR can beat you guys, each clan has their good days and bad days. But if you take that victory to kindly and think your badasses, all I can say is karma is a bitch.

Who are you?

put anyway after that game we havent seen scar since heres a thought on my monday of this week we are calling SCAR out of there hole to fight us and see if they can do better if they do I will congradulate them if they dont then I will put the videos on here again and not expext you to say anything about how we think we are hot sh*t

But hey legion when you get a chance we got those things you asked for all set up

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:44 AM Edited by xBHx L3GI0N, 19 May 2012 - 06:37 AM.

A favor paid boys and it was so much fun we are goin to do everyday now   devil.gif  

Ok….
1st don’t say “I know for a fact SCAR can beat you guys” don’t ever stand up for SCAR in the presence of xBHx we don’t stand for that bullsh*t. And SCAR only ever wins because of turbo’s. Trust me I know from fighting them, fighting alongside them and teaching them how to fight.

2nd Don’t come on our topic and disrespect a respected allied crew of ours. We extended our hand of friendship to you and you didn’t even stand on your own two feet for more than one week. When you make a established crew and can keep a friendship with xBHx for months like Mancini’s then you can speak freely on our topic.

3rd Mancini we appreciate you paying us back the favor. And as soon as I can get a new mic I’d like to talk about That thing we asked you to do for us.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

I've said this before, on SCAR's topic, but all you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Funny12 @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 05:50)
I've said this before, on SCAR's topic, but all you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.

Honestly not really it’s a game like any other on Xbox live only here the characters are real people. (Normally dumb little kids but i digress)
You have a persona you make up and that is you when you are in this world. But does it affect my day to day life?
No.
Its fun and if you honestly think this is real then I feel sorry for you…..
Something people like EVOLVED INfamous and others need to learn.

Boss Mancini
  • Boss Mancini

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

No problem man and I have it contacting you and boa hopefully it works out

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

No, its just all this drama and arguing you guys do, and how you say you trained their guys or worked here or there. It shows that you must play and take this incredibly seriously. I'll leave now, I just wanted to add my thoughts. Good day.

Ullyses
  • Ullyses

President of Black Label Society

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Boss Mancini @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 04:33)

Who are you?

put anyway after that game we havent seen scar since heres a thought on my monday of this week we are calling SCAR out of there hole to fight us and see if they can do better if they do I will congradulate them if they dont then I will put the videos on here again and not expext you to say anything about how we think we are hot sh*t

But hey legion when you get a chance we got those things you asked for all set up

Well sorry "Boss" but what I've heard about the Mancini's is well, let's just say they talk sh*t and insult other clans, let's keep it at that.

And if you think your a great clan because you've beaten SCAR once, I could care less. I can't change your point of view on them. Bt whatever, I wouldn't have a problem with your clan if you didn't have the two main trash talkers, Eagle Mancini and Deagle Mancini and your script modder I believe is Brutal Mancini? I still remember when he blew up Boss Greaser in a TDM. I can get that video for you to see, if you'd like. And if you think I'm a dick, I'm just speaking the truth among other highly respected clans and their perspective about the Mancini's.

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 08:54)
Please read the forum guidelines. You'll need your members to sign up on the forums, otherwise you'll need to take them off your roster. You may also want to add more information, such as what system your gang plays on. Graphics are also a nice way to make your page look better. You can request those in the GFX section.

QUOTE (xBHx L3GI0N @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 09:32)
Well Cheat if you read it “Morano Crime Family” and “Rosto's” are other crews on Xbox... So with a little common sense one can see they are a Xbox live clan…. But if you don’t know these clans mentioned its ok not a lot of people who are important don't know who you are either…

It doesn't matter if their allies are "known" on XBL. They need to state CLEARLY, what system they are on, and have a legit roster with forum registered members.

Now, calm down, and don't say sh*t. You are allies with the Mancinis, which makes you, let's say disrespected amongst the forums, for such an act of stupidity, that you just had the have a sit down, or whatever you guys do, to EVEN DISCUSS an alliance with such a hated and garbage crew as the Mancinis.

Let me give you some advice, they are not respected and will not get you anywhere and you will not get ANY respect from any top gangs or any in that matter

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (knaimpact @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 17:17)
Please read the forum guidelines. You'll need your members to sign up on the forums, otherwise you'll need to take them off your roster. You may also want to add more information, such as what system your gang plays on. Graphics are also a nice way to make your page look better. You can request those in the GFX section.

Well Cheat if you read it “Morano Crime Family” and “Rosto's” are other crews on Xbox... So with a little common sense one can see they are a Xbox live clan…. But if you don’t know these clans mentioned its ok not a lot of people who are important don't know who you are either…

It doesn't matter if their allies are "known" on XBL. They need to state CLEARLY, what system they are on, and have a legit roster with forum registered members.

Now, calm down, and don't say sh*t. You are allies with the Mancinis, which makes you, let's say disrespected amongst the forums, for such an act of stupidity, that you just had the have a sit down, or whatever you guys do, to EVEN DISCUSS an alliance with such a hated and garbage crew as the Mancinis.

Let me give you some advice, they are not respected and will not get you anywhere and you will not get ANY respect from any top gangs or any in that matter

I'm waiting on lefty to work up a roster for us. And why not msg me this or post ot on the topic it was said. You come to our topic to attempt to call me out? How bout this stay they f*ck off our topic seeing that your a sh*t mc that I have never even seen in game so you don't matter to me. And also I don't give two sh*ts who is respected among the forums I was saying mancinis are respected by US xBHx honesty the only opinions I give a damn about are the ones of our members. Not yours
Sooooo what im getting at is don't let the door hit you....

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (xBHx L3GI0N @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 18:23)

I'm waiting on lefty to work up a roster for us. And why not msg me this or post ot on the topic it was said. You come to our topic to attempt to call me out? How bout this stay they f*ck off our topic seeing that your a sh*t mc that I have never even seen in game so you don't matter to me. And also I don't give two sh*ts who is respected among the forums I was saying mancinis are respected by US xBHx honesty the only opinions I give a damn about are the ones of our members. Not yours

Wow, this is how stupid kids are these days. You're really that slow.

We're not on XBL dumbass. Look up your facts, inbred. No wonder every clan sh*ts on you.

Boss Mancini
  • Boss Mancini

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

Now all I have to say is how maney clans on this forum have actualy got to know us and not go off the opinion of another crew we beat when that is answerd maby you will all relize this little fact and it is this you guys on the forums stand for something that represents the game you should run your crew off of most clans like my self and the Brootherhood that have an actual clan that does more then just post on a web site to make themselfs seem strong by a page count look at the Biancos for instance let me let you all in on something that alot of you never new D0n Bianco used to send a rep to commision meetings like doc because he thought so highly of himself look at him now he is at half streght because what he had went to his head look and Deadslize he was actualy a good kid that everyone told me when I first got on the forums to stay away from him and I did not listen I hung out and got to know him and become good friends with him every one here judges others by how others jugde let me ask you guys something what man lets his views be sued by others it must be a man that is to much of a bitch to stand up and do something about it but when I stood up and did something it was nothing that changed because no one here stood by me but the people on the game itself did not the people how talk on here about running a crew and end up playing another game that does nothing for them on the game why waste your time and feel smart here and do nothing then actualy useing your brain to speak to other people now I know how this will be people will read this and it will all be negative so instead of putting the sh*t strom on this topic bring it to mine icon14.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:51 AM

Front page doesn't look too bad. But it looks kinda "meh" with it always the same 4 characters aiming/shooting off a vehicle. And the quality is pretty sh*t (What can ya expect), but y'know.

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:56 AM Edited by xBHx L3GI0N, 20 May 2012 - 04:04 AM.

QUOTE (knaimpact @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 18:46)
QUOTE (xBHx L3GI0N @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 18:23)

Wow, this is how stupid kids are these days. You're really that slow.

We're not on XBL dumbass. Look up your facts, inbred. No wonder every clan sh*ts on you.

@knaimpact - Thats my point your not on XBL so you don't matter. Keep your made up crew off our topic. Thank you colgate.gif

@Officer Will Troll - I want you to write down everything you don’t like about xBHx's topic on a nice piece of paper. Make it look really good tittle it sign your name. Stick it in an envelope and bend over and shove it up your ass. WE DONT CARE ABOUT TSA! you guys are irrelevant to us so after you have that envelope deep in your anal cavity waddle your ass off our topic and back to yours. icon13.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

You can calm down kid. I was just giving you some friendly criticism.

I'm sure you think you're a badass, cause you can talk sh*t to TSA. It's sad, your tiny little mind has been taken over, you let Boss Mancini slide his dick right up your ass so now he can control your little group, and now you feel it's necessary to act on his will, as if theres something for you to gain by befriending an internet mobster, especially one who's life is so dull that he resorts to bragging about how he smokes pot but it's clear he fakes it.

Now, I was only here to give you a little friendly criticism, and help you improve your topic a little bit so maybe you can stop playing with yourself and maybe appeal to someone. I could always post "Watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass over here!" meme, but the sad fact is, you're such a degenerate that it's not even worth posting. Sad day when not even I think someone deserves to be trolled for their stupidity.

If you really have such a problem with TSA, you know we have an open ass kicking policy. If you wanna get smashed, all ya gotta do is ask bro, we'll be happy to deliver. Consider this a challenge from TSA, accept it and we'll settle this in a TDM. Deny it, keep to your little clown car and learn to respect some friendly advice.

Koota45
  • Koota45

Founding Father Of SCAR

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (xBHx L3GI0N @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 21:56)

@Officer Will Troll - I want you to write down everything you don’t like about xBHx's topic on a nice piece of paper. Make it look really good tittle it sign your name. Stick it in an envelope and bend over and shove it up your ass. WE DONT CARE ABOUT TSA! you guys are irrelevant to us so after you have that envelope deep in your anal cavity waddle your ass off our topic and back to yours. icon13.gif

It's not like you took that joke from this movie....

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:06 AM Edited by xBHx L3GI0N, 20 May 2012 - 06:26 AM.

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 05:13)
You can calm down kid. I was just giving you some friendly criticism.

I'm sure you think you're a badass, cause you can talk sh*t to TSA. It's sad, your tiny little mind has been taken over, you let Boss Mancini slide his dick right up your ass so now he can control your little group, and now you feel it's necessary to act on his will, as if theres something for you to gain by befriending an internet mobster, especially one who's life is so dull that he resorts to bragging about how he smokes pot but it's clear he fakes it.

Now, I was only here to give you a little friendly criticism, and help you improve your topic a little bit so maybe you can stop playing with yourself and maybe appeal to someone. I could always post "Watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass over here!" meme, but the sad fact is, you're such a degenerate that it's not even worth posting. Sad day when not even I think someone deserves to be trolled for their stupidity.

If you really have such a problem with TSA, you know we have an open ass kicking policy. If you wanna get smashed, all ya gotta do is ask bro, we'll be happy to deliver. Consider this a challenge from TSA, accept it and we'll settle this in a TDM. Deny it, keep to your little clown car and learn to respect some friendly advice.

Ok lol time and place. And if you are the actual TSA/TRA/soviets or what ever you stick with you may want to run it past your leader before you talk sh*t to me ask about a SCAR Reaper and ask about the REAL history. I'd watch my mouth if i was you.

And @ Koota45 never said i made it up all on my own did I? tounge2.gif
Oh and either leave our topic or. Keep going on in your long msgs. It drives up our page count.
So thanks guys! wink.gif

CorleoneCrimeFamily
  • CorleoneCrimeFamily

THE GODFATHER

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

Doc Faustino Assassination

Stoney Roach
  • Stoney Roach

Cool mask right?

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (CorleoneCrimeFamily @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 06:40)
Doc Faustino Assassination

AWW YOU TOO! Welcome to the club kiddo wants a cookie?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users