GTA IV DLC

3 replies to this topic
Isatanica
  • Isatanica

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

Hi guys,

when GTA IV got released I bought it on the release dat and when the EFCL got released bought it for the xbox360 because my PC was broken back then.

now I want to buy only the DLC ( TBOGT and LAD ) , can I buy the DLC seprately and install it on my GTA IV copy I already have installed?

dont want to spend more moeny just for the dlc because I have already bought GTA twice but you guys understand I guess smile.gif.
anyways I hope somne one can answer this and hopefully I can buy just the DLC and install it on my GTA IV copy, btw I have the patch 1.0.4.0 installed atm moment because of all the mods out there biggrin.gif

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

You can buy a standalone disc called "Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City" that only contains the DLCs and doesn't need the base GTA 4 game to play them.

Isatanica
  • Isatanica

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

ok nice!gonna buy the dlc then smile.gif.
do I have to reinstall GTA 4 and add DLC afterwards? I have already patched the game to 1.0.7.0 with lots of mods

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Isatanica @ Monday, May 7 2012, 16:42)
ok nice!gonna buy the dlc then smile.gif.
do I have to reinstall GTA 4 and add DLC afterwards? I have already patched the game to 1.0.7.0 with lots of mods

No, you don't to do that at all. Just install the DLC and you will be fine. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users