Photo

GTA GUNNERS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
dillpickle1111
  • dillpickle1111

gta gunners

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:22 PM Edited by dillpickle1111, 04 May 2012 - 08:43 PM.

history:we started out at the airport when an other gang came along and started to kill lots of players we were the last ones standing so i said to the players that we should start a gang that helps other players out and sometimes we can be bad too. our gang plays on xbox 360 my gamertag is wolfman168. if tou need help with taking a gang out or assassinating someone on gta4 just send me a message on xbox live. we will maybe sometimes take recruits. we also have 4 hide outs in liberty city. my gang members get 100 microsoft points each month or week or so

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

When will people learn? yawn.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

You've been told once.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Unknown ID
  • Unknown ID

Not not a noob

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

I'm sure that your gang is obviously the most powerful gang in the universe and that you are completely out of everyone's league. You should trial for MLG. Seriously. Your topic is the most advanced on this forum and the look of it is far superior than any other. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

OMD lyk cn i b in ur gang?! Luks AWSUM.

Your gang history was enthralling. Never before have I seen such well written prose, evoking a sense of awe and wonder in me that I'm sure many other readers are currently sharing. Hearing of your strife and trials in the face of adversity makes me believe that I am not worthy to merely be a player on GTA 4, let alone an ally or an adversary to your omnipotent levels of power and skill. Through fear and a want for peace between us, I hope you may accept these humble compliments as a I sign of my submission to you and your gang.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:34 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 04 May 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Nevermind

Aplox
  • Aplox

N.J.M Underboss

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

I completely concur with Stev elson

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Guys:

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

dillpickle1111
  • dillpickle1111

gta gunners

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Stev Elson @ Friday, May 4 2012, 19:33)

Your gang history was enthralling. Never before have I seen such well written prose, evoking a sense of awe and wonder in me that I'm sure many other readers are currently sharing. Hearing of your strife and trials in the face of adversity makes me believe that I am not worthy to merely be a player on GTA 4, let alone an ally or an adversary to your omnipotent levels of power and skill. Through fear and a want for peace between us, I hope you may accept these humble compliments as a I sign of my submission to you and your gang.

do you have a xbox360?

Aplox
  • Aplox

N.J.M Underboss

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

Listen to protectors of earth by two steps from hell whilst reading the first comment. I was crying and laughing the whole way through - sorry for trolling icon14.gif

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (dillpickle1111 @ Friday, May 4 2012, 20:05)
QUOTE (Stev Elson @ Friday, May 4 2012, 19:33)

do you have a xbox360?

Ah sorry, I was being sarcastic. No offence but I thought you were just a troll making a topic for the fun of it because of the original use of the ALMIGHTY CAPS GOD and the general story behind it. I didn't actually realise you were serious.

I'm already in a gang at the moment (hence the signature), however if you're actually serious about making a gang topic on here. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the Forum Guidelines (which can be found on http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=377803 if that link doesn't work). Ultimately to operate on this forum, you need all of your members to be signed up (as far as I believe). If you need a hand with the coding for tables and things, just ask around politely and I'm sure people will be willing to help. Best of luck to you starting out icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Read the Forum Guidelines please.
Posting just your gamertag asking people to contact you online is considered advertising of an external gang.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users