The GTA gunners gang

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
dillpickle1111
  • dillpickle1111

gta gunners

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

I f you want to challenge our gang to a gang fight on xbox360 send me a message on xbox360 and my gamer tag is wolfman168

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

Please read the forum guidelines.

Starting/Operating a gang.

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, rosters, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules and such.
    We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.
    Members that have been here for a while may remember something called "Public Gang Chat", a forum which existed between 2002 and 2007. This forum is NOT the new Public Gang Chat. The aims of this section are entirely different from Public Gang Chat. Therefore, we'd appreciate it if you don't go into other gang's topics telling them to write a background story or produce graphics etc. Friendly advice is fine, but none of these things are a requirement, so please leave gangs to function as they see fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users