Photo

GTA IV - Top The Midnight Club

10 replies to this topic
Anerchx
  • Anerchx

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

I won 20 Races (Ranked) and I dont got it.. why !?

Yawa77
  • Yawa77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Anerchx @ Friday, May 4 2012, 16:32)

They need to be won in a different race class or on a different race track. (20 wins with supercars on the same track counts as 1)
You can check which races you have won on Rockstar Social Club, after you link your PS3 or xbox (i guess?) account there.

Anerchx
  • Anerchx

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Yawa77 @ Friday, May 4 2012, 16:42)
QUOTE (Anerchx @ Friday, May 4 2012, 16:32)

They need to be won in a different race class or on a different race track. (20 wins with supercars on the same track counts as 1)
You can check which races you have won on Rockstar Social Club, after you link your PS3 or xbox (i guess?) account there.

can I just use another cars but use the same track?

and Im a PC player how can I know which cars i already played with?

Yawa77
  • Yawa77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

No there are various cars in every race class so that does not help. So you have to win one race in a supercar, one race in a four-door, one race in a two-door, etcetera.
PC gamers also have access to Rockstar Social Club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Anerchx
  • Anerchx

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Yawa77 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 15:40)
No there are various cars in every race class so that does not help. So you have to win one race in a supercar, one race in a four-door, one race in a two-door, etcetera.
PC gamers also have access to Rockstar Social Club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

oh. so i have to do 1 track with each car class. and if i do with 4 different car classes its will be 4/20 yeah?

Yawa77
  • Yawa77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Anerchx @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 18:42)
QUOTE (Yawa77 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 15:40)

oh. so i have to do 1 track with each car class. and if i do with 4 different car classes its will be 4/20 yeah?

Yes, or you can do five tracks with four different race classes then you should get the trophy too. Good luck.

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Yawa77 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 10:40)

That's totally wrong.
You need to win 20 races on different tracks.
Super car/4door/truck doesn't matter.
Can be all super car. Could be 10 free race and 10 cannonball. As long as they are all different tracks.

Yawa77
  • Yawa77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Captain_Obvis456 @ Monday, May 7 2012, 02:29)
QUOTE (Yawa77 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 10:40)

That's totally wrong.
You need to win 20 races on different tracks.
Super car/4door/truck doesn't matter.
Can be all super car. Could be 10 free race and 10 cannonball. As long as they are all different tracks.

I was just giving an example of what are considered different races.
The same track in a different supercar is namely still the same track.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

GTA IV - Top The Midnight Club

Alright, Which game are you talking about, as you mentioned two totally different games?-You said GTA IV at first, then you said Midnight Club(which is a totally different game series-even though they are still made by Rockstar Games)..So, just curious, Which game is it? OR am I missing something here? Just curious? confused.gif

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

I assume he is talking about the achievement "Top the Midnight Club" in GTA IV.

http://www.xbox360ac...night-Club.html

Personally I can't be of much help since I rarely play ranked multiplayer and don't have most multiplayer achievements. However I do know that, on the single player game, you have to do a race on each track to get the achievement (the one for doing races with Brucie). So try different tracks and see if that helps.

Jadaou
  • Jadaou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

For the "Top of the Midnight Club" Trophy/Achievement you need to win 20 different Ranked Multiplayer races. This trophy/achievement is different than "Genetically Superior" where you need to win 20 single player races that Brucie sets up.

The 20 ranked multiplayer races can be road, boat or helicopter races. Just make sure you win them in Race mode and NOT GTA Race mode (two different online modes). Also make sure you are not the last player left; if you see the message "Only Player Left" then that does NOT count as a win.

As long as you do 20 of the following your trophy/achievement should pop (doesn't matter which vehicle you choose):

Road Race - 20 Races to choose from
Helicopter Race - 10 Races to choose from
Boat Race - 10 Races to choose from

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users