Quantcast

» «
Photo

Denise Killing CJ!?

15 replies to this topic
A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'm not brilliantly sure whether this belongs in the San Andreas forum but I turned on my old Librity City Stories the other day and while cruising through Shore-side Vale listning to Chatterbox, the producer had a caller from a girl called Denice, she was saying how she hated her boy friend and how she wanted to kill him with an axe.

Is this Denise Robinson from San Andreas or someone different?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

It is possible as LCS is 6 years after SA.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

Sounds like it may be a reference, as LW said, it's set 6 years afterwards. I killed Denise though, not possible on mine. tounge.gif She has got to be the goddamn most annoying person other than Kate McReary, she's in a bitchiness league of her own.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Yeah biggrin.gif
On a date I just cruise to the Balla territory, then stop the car, she shoots out the window until a Balla pulls her out, then she just stands there like a retarded pedestrian while the Balla empties a few rounds into her.

I really hope she doesn't return in GTA 5

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Or she might be talking about another person than CJ? - No-one would be someones boyfriend for 6 years.

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

So Carl's dating 6 girls for 6 years?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Not an established fact.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

The ghetto mentality is different than most people actually realize when it comes to "dating", she may be his "baby's-mama" in which case she'll think they're still dating even though he's never around. Dating is a loose term in the ghetto.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

Ok, i have heard this Denise on the radio, it sure sounds like her. She didn't say boyfriend, she said husband. So maybe Denise and CJ got married. Makes sense since Denise was the 1st girlfriend plus CJ saved her in Burning Desire

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

I just noticed tehe strangest thing, when you do the mission "home in the hills" you need to liberate Mad Doggs mansion from some Vago drug dealer, but during the mission, when you go down the first corridor, with vagos shooting at you. Denise Robinson (Your girlfriend) runs out of one of the rooms screaming then get mowed down and killed by Vago gunfire, and yet you can still date her afterwards

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

That is not Denise that is just a ped you see on stret who looks exactly like Denise Robinson. inlove.gif inlove.gif

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 08:57)
That is not Denise that is just a ped you see on stret who looks exactly like Denise Robinson. inlove.gif inlove.gif

I can see why you would think that but Denise is there as well, look at this video

At 8:42 the pedestrian you are talking about is running into the arcade and Denise is running out, CJ shoots the Ped in the back of the head then turns and guns down Denise.

I must admit though, when I first played the game I thought that Ped was Denise biggrin.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

No-one would be someones boyfriend for 6 years.

That part is false-people do date for long periods of time-for example, me and my girlfriend have been dating for a little over 6 years without problems.-lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

OT-It could be possible due to the time frame between the games(as mentioned before)..we will never know though...

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (A2 MFK @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 20:11)
QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 08:57)
That is not Denise that is just a ped you see on stret who looks exactly like Denise Robinson.  inlove.gif   inlove.gif

I can see why you would think that but Denise is there as well, look at this video

Holy f*cking f*ck you're right!

I was expecting to just see that ped with the purple shirt on but that is actually Denise's character model.

Not nessecarily Denise but definitely her character model.

monocle.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

Denise's ped model also appears in Vigilante, I vaguely remember it when I was chasing a car full of Denise's firing their machine guns at my car. biggrin.gif

For the record, other rare peds also tend to appear in Vigilante along with rare cars like the Patriot, I find it a nice touch in the game. smile.gif

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Carbonox @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 14:00)
Denise's ped model also appears in Vigilante, I vaguely remember it when I was chasing a car full of Denise's firing their machine guns at my car. biggrin.gif

For the record, other rare peds also tend to appear in Vigilante along with rare cars like the Patriot, I find it a nice touch in the game. smile.gif

That sounds hilarious biggrin.gif
A car full of Denises?

I once had a car of the men that work at Pizza Stack, but nothing like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users